CLOSED **big 420 sale - all month long!**

Ideal bud, I’ll contact you with dm.

Thank you

9 Likes

I am down like a clown for that deal. Does this apply to strains I messaged about a while back?

9 Likes

My part will be for new purchases after I posted so if you have not made the purchases already, they will count as long as what you are buying is on his sale list.

13 Likes

The strains list is here and sorry, but they aren’t in the sale.
https://overgrow.com/t/cuttings-strains-available/

SORRY, BUT THIS CUTTINGS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR MEMBERS IN THE USA
There seems to be more interest in cuttings when I took the price down a bit more. So I’ll keep em discounted to $25.00 for a set of 3 cuttings on any strain, with $40.00 S&H, overnight-tracked. Orders of 5 or more will be $20.00 per strain set of 3 cuttings.

13 Likes

I do want to thank you personally @DougDawson for jumping in here to give Rose n me an assist!

20 Likes

The list is in the first post here, folks.
Also on my Hall thread

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

8 Likes

I’d like to note I have a 100% germ rate at 24hr on 2 different strains.

12 Likes

All in on seed deals is the only answer

10 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed When do you expect to have more Frankie Fems in stock?

5 Likes

"Brother @DougDawson" do what “Brother @DougDawson” do!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’ve reversed another Frankie clone and it’s ready to start dropping dust any day now. So probably in 6-7 weeks

16 Likes

Always a pleasure my brother.

13 Likes

ima have to look this over till pay day… till then maybe you can help me decide, got any favorites? or are they all as uniquely amazing as they look?

6 Likes

I can second @Jumbzz experience. Got 3 strains from JP goin’, 100% germ & they’re killing it so far… making my homegrown beans look tired in comparison… and here I was thinking I knew what I was doing.

7 Likes

TBH, lol Frankenstein is my favorite! But all of them are top shelf, and the crosses have potential to be kickass. Like Thunder rose, for instance.

10 Likes

I have the island sweet skunk going now. Flowering for 2 weeks. The smells are great. Sweet in a very unique way.

Edit. I have some romulan coming from the DD himself. Very excited.

4 Likes

Sweet deal just got sweeter.

4 Likes

Ok I will go back to the list my friend and start there. Do you want the order as a direct message?

4 Likes

Thank you very much @DougDawson for giving strength to @JohnnyPotseed sures both of you :+1:.
I took 5 packs and I’m happy if I could help in my own way :+1:.
Looking forward to growing sweet skunk, strawberry diesel and blue tara :fire:
See you
O.B

6 Likes

Yes brother, DM him your order :sunglasses:

3 Likes