CLOSED **big 420 sale - all month long!**

ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re at the halfway point and the sale is doing ‘not bad’, but not looking like it’s going to give us all the money needed to take care of serious problems that I’m not ready or willing to go into folks, sorry for being closed mouth about this. But, I can say this, Rose and me need money like a fish needs water. Being 'seed-rich & cash-poor, I have the beans to generate the money needed… as long as they, and the cuttings sell!
So, good people of the OGniverse, I’m asking you all to help Rose and me out,
by please buying whatever you can here. Many thanks!
JP

Figured go ahead and say a little about the crap going on for us here, I was hesitant about airing my troubles. But …
Well hell, on top of Rose and my multiple medical issues, now the only vehicle we have (2006 Chevy HHR) is shot… oldest son was gonna fix stuff wrong, The labor was gonna be free, since he would do it all to keep us from having to try finding another, but the parts list was almost as much as it was worth. Found out the tranny is going also, which puts it in the ‘not worth fixing’ category.
I’m counting heavily on this sale to come up with enough to buy some ‘mechanic’s special’ that son can fix to make dependable. He’s gonna loan us his pickup until we can find something. He’s helping us hunt. Getting to be Leary about driving this thing now, since it can be done in any day, or time, we go out in it now.
I need a bowl pack! :man_facepalming: :+1:

15 Likes

Bumping this up to the top. Everyone needs to get in on this amazing sale!

8 Likes

Bust out your wallets guys. Get in on these awesome genetics for killer pricing, while the sale lasts!

Every order counts, JP needs our help!

8 Likes

Little bump for JP to show off the goods!
Thanks again brother!

16 Likes

Here’s a bump to get you in on JPs great sale and genetics

6 Likes

Only a week left, folks.Get em while the getting is good! I appreciate all that’ve gotten in, but still have plenty of beans to go…

10 Likes

Thanks JP.:+1::v:

14 Likes

A little bump up for JP. Sale is still live!

10 Likes

Hey there OG. So we all know @JohnnyPotseed and have likely heard of his lovely wife Rose. For some time now this amazing OGer and his wife have been dealing with some health issues and also some transportation issues. @JohnnyPotseed has had a sale going on for the whole month looking to earn some money to help pay for doctors bill and such. If you have spoken to him like I have I am sure you have realized that his is a great guy. Friendly, helpful and just an all around pleasure to speak with. Looking at his sale I noticed that he is offering $30 minimum for 4 packs with a bonus tossed in. So 5 pks for $30, with free shipping. So, I though, perhaps I can sweeten the pot even more to help drive some sales his way.

So here is what I am thinking, if you buy 4 packs of seeds from him it will only cost you $30 and you will get a 5th pack for free. I am going to offer another free pack of seeds for every 4 packs purchased from him. So you will be getting packs in total for only $30. You can choose between, Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks, Sweet and Sour Cindy, Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Romulan or Sour Bubble. What say you OGers, anyone want to help a brother out while getting a whole pile of seeds for very little money? Let’s do this. Feel free to add any donations you would like to when paying your bill :v:

62 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @Nugslinger @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Bert
tenor (3) .

35 Likes

What’s happening here?

2 Likes

Yo woweee incredibly generous bonus offer there @DougDawson!

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed is having a sale. Basically it’s 4 packs for $30 with free shipping and he tossed in a 5th as a bonus. I am offering one more bonus pack as listed above. So folks will end up with 60 seeds for $30 shipped.

17 Likes

Is there any way of doing a fundraiser for JP? I would donate some CSI and Bodhi seeds

12 Likes

I do appreciate the offer, my friend! I’m just of the mind that I’d rather give something to folks for their donations.

31 Likes

I totally understand JP. You’re definitely a stand up kinda dude

11 Likes

I bought 8 packs from JP when the sale started. :grin: I’m so tempted to get more now.

15 Likes

Everyone get in on this sweetened deal while it lasts. Thanks @DougDawson for all you do around OG

12 Likes

I’ll take up that offer, I’m in Europe is that a problem?

Thank you @DougDawson

11 Likes

I ship worldwide, my friend
lol out of the 195 or so countries in the world, I’ve sent to probably over 50 of them, at least, in the past 2+yrs of sponsorship here on OG

31 Likes