CLOSED **big 420 sale - all month long!**

Yes brother, DM him your order :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Always and only, in DM… thnx folks!

2 Likes

Hi @DougDawson,
I have forwarded some funds to JohnnyPotseed a short while ago and he mentioned having you read the dm’s that JP and I traded, including my selection of seeds, how many packs, and address. I also mentioned that my choice from you would be some Romulan. Your a huge asset to the community here DD. You’ve got my vote.
Thanks again.

:heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks: :fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 06-45-01 (FF) Larry Og BX4 - Aficionado - Overgrow.com
:heart: :+1:

5 Likes

Best I can do is say this, brother. All of the strains are top-shelf. All have a nice buzz. As to smell or taste, I can’t speak on em… since I lost most smell & taste to the Covid in early 2020.

4 Likes

I don’t see the PM @belleswell ?

1 Like

I invited you to it

1 Like

Found it, it got buried. I have 17 OG tabs open on my phone.

5 Likes

sheeesh! And I thought I was bad for that! lol :scream: :rofl: :wink: :+1: :heart:
But I only have 10 open at the moment, lol

I try to keep it thinned down some, lol

1 Like

I am trying to look between jobs, it’s been a busy morning.

2 Likes

ouch! Take your time brother.

1 Like

All good, did a few at the last hospital and a few now before I go inro this hospital before heading to my third hospital, lol.

3 Likes

I have Luke’s Force and Walkenstein going in my current grow. As far as smell and frost go I don’t think you can miss with either.

15 Likes

I must thank you @DougDawson for all the work you do here, I didn’t realise just how much work you put in here until after I added my name to the list, many thanks to you for being part of making overgrow what it is.

Thanks

8 Likes

Always a pleasure @Star_Dog . I do try to keep busy, lol. Just unpacked and am seasoning my new smoker. Going to fire up some Beef Jerky to see how it does before cooking a brisket over the weekend. Fingers crossed.

9 Likes

Uhhh… Wiki for jerky??? :grin:

3 Likes

LOL, interesting thought. It’s smoking away.

15 Likes

I hope you’re also smoking away

Whats on the racks? Special DD blend of herbs and spices?

2 Likes

You ever make Biltong in there?

1 Like

It’s a hickory blend by Hi Mountain with hickory smoke added.

5 Likes