BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Was she outdoors or indoors?

1 Like

Indoores. This was an autoflower so time under lights should not have been a factor. Its a mystery.

3 Likes

Well hell, I’m sure sorry she turned on ya cuz. No idea what caused it

3 Likes

Me either. Im good tho. I have some others i have been itchin to run.

4 Likes

Same here. It happens. Some times it’s because of me. A few times I have picked a few out and it was ok. But when they start like a banana farm it’s time to pull. Lol

2 Likes

I’m saying different feeding styles …higher nitrogen …
Growers to blame lol
I have had a few choice growers autos hermie on me but it’s only when I really hit em up with the nutes …some bake …some shake that’s the risk I’m willing to take .

Nonsoluable nitrogen is something to pay close mind to …why was it in the fine print is my uestion anyway in veg no problem once they got the thirty day mark and started their pre bud stage gave them another dose … dark green crystaly yellow powder spitting monster she turned into :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This was slightly different, I think.
These were Autoflower plants. The males were the bad ones, which I have never seen. The Male plants were sporting really nice sacks and just about the time they were about to open, Guy Fieri rears his ugly head. Nice little spiked hairdo right on top of all them sacks.
So this was my first male that put on female parts. I see many times, the females putting male flowers. but this is a first.

11 Likes

Oh shitt went from building a pole to digging a hole …My mistake ! That is deff something to hmmm about

4 Likes

Hey at least you know what you like!

4 Likes

I got 14 cuttings from my Island Sweet Skunk mom this morning. And 3 Ice Cream Cake. Put 8 from the ISS in straight water. Put 6 in clonex and into my cloning cups. The one I up potted to the 2 gal is a Skywalker.

I also performed @JoeCrowe Protocol “0” to make sure any bugs are gone.

Time to burn some.

BOG Sour Strawberry. Mmmmm

33 Likes

It can be hard to get rid of all the bug eggs if you left some leaves on the clone. Scrub 'em good :wink:

3 Likes

Nice, fingers crossed for those ISS.

1 Like

Welcome to the jungle :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Big Mike’s got his guitar out again. ^^^^^^^

3 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

:v:t4:

6 Likes

How are your feet doin’ Gary?

5 Likes

So here is some typical examples of my last grow.
In this order.
Island Sweet Skunk
BOG Sour Strawberry
Bloody Monster.
Grapex

39 Likes

I’ll take 2 of each! :grin:

9 Likes