BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Now who’s showing off? :wink: looks nice @BigMike55

3 Likes

Please move up to the check-out…

14 Likes

It smells over here. Going to see pap.

4 Likes

Wow, veeeery nice :ok_hand: Last 3 almost look they could have been on the same plant

3 Likes

Omg Mike how many times have I told about uploading images from google :crazy_face:

All jokes aside these r some beautiful nugs brotha !

6 Likes

Those are epic looking buds brother. I’d be obnoxiously proud if those were mine. lol

7 Likes

Thanks guys. My hope is that someday i can burn some with all of you.

12 Likes

Dude I would’ve been there. Fucking around with my knee. I was supposed to be getting surgery I didn’t like the lack of attention from the doctor. I had several questions and wanted to know what was he going to do in the operation and he could not answer that. So I said goodbye. Actually I’ve done physical therapy for myself. I started googling some stuff. Yes I need a new knee. But I’m not ready yet. The day is coming don’t worry and it’s not going to be that long away.

5 Likes

Cinderella 99. In a 7 gal cloth pot. Outside. Shes a tad spindly. But. It sativa, right? That stake is 7 feet tall.

36 Likes

Very nice looking. I wish I could do some stuff outside. I could I just have to go in the woods. I’m good. Lol. I do like outdoor stuff.

3 Likes

Sativa is funny sometimes they jump right away and they don’t do anything till about time to finish. Or they don’t do anything at all until the last few weeks. I do not think you will be disappointed

3 Likes

This one is a Ice Cream Cake. She has not enjoyed the heat too much but shes coming along. A little.

Thats a six foot stake on her.

25 Likes

I got some ice cream cake going. Dropped 4 female seeds. I’m excited. She is pretty tall 6 foot. Is she big legged?

5 Likes

From what ive seen so far they need
Support. The branches are not real thick and i feel one buds start packing on, those branches wont be strong enuff.

7 Likes

The Ice Cream Cake was a lot fuller but, i burned her a little early on plus these over 100 degree temps took their toll on mostly large fan leaves. I pick some off from time to time.

I took some cuttings from her to clone last weekend. Hope I get some nice roots. This plant already stinks just walking by it so i was thinkingCLONES.

5 Likes

I have a hunch there’s going to be alot of bondage this year when the buds start getting heavy.

4 Likes

That C99 is really thin branched. I believe you are correct.

7 Likes

Yes the C-99 I have grown was also thin branched and needed support about 3/4 of the way through flower. Supporting it early will save you headaches later……

10 Likes

I went and looked at the Ice Cream Cakes I gave my son to grow in his yard the other day. His are only about 3 ft tall and pretty bushy.
Also quite smelly.
Do you remember who the seeds came from Mike?

4 Likes

Checked my book, my Ice Cream Cake were from TestOfOath.

5 Likes