BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

They do that also what they do is is there a poke holes in the box they’re only allowed to push through one box. If they touch something else hard they’re supposed to stop. What they do is they lined the boxes up whichever ones they’re in questionable about their poke holes and then they bring the dogs in. What i used to do get one great big old box then put a bunch of cereal boxes all around everything and then put a cooler in the middle.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Nice collection of plants right there! And Skywalker is indeed quite pretty!!
:pray: :hugs:

I know a few people that work at USPS and have been shipping for just a bit.
I would not use media mail as you are 100% correct it can and chances are it may be opened. USPS is very strict on media mail.

Good News! If you use 1st class mail it will likely NOT be searched. It is very difficult for USPS to get the go ahead to open a 1st class package. "1st class mail/packages only"

With that said I have seen USPS employees open non-1st class packages just because they thought they smelled like cannabis. I am sure if they found a cannabis product they would have just pulled it out, tapped up the box and sent it on its way. One of the employees I know for sure smokes :wink: P.S. I smelled the box also and it absolutely reeked of cannabis. Funny thing there was no trace of Cannabis in the box…

Moral of this story: Don’t use Media Mail to send Cannabis or cannabis related products they have a really high percentage of being opened. Also use a smell proof bag or similar so the USPS employees dont take your MJ Leaf SMALL :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

So I have been laid up for two days now. My back went out when I was clearing a fence line.
I am about to try and remedy that pain situation, even if for just a little while.
Bro, I’m gonna roll a monster joint of that ISS and see just how far I can smoke it before I say “Uncle”.
I’ll see you on the other side. lol

9 Likes

No man!!! I’m sorry to hear that. But at least your getting out and about. Blazzzzing!!!

1 Like

I just made it to the living room. I’ve been laid up in bed.

1 Like

I went to a massage therapist buddy. Not one of those kind I know what Mike’s gonna say. You would be surprised at the things that I learned from her. Knots in your legs how to work them out. I’ll take the cane and rub it up and down my knees it helps. We went from plants to the post office to the doctor sorry Mike but I know you don’t care too much.

2 Likes

How far do you think I’ll get?
:slightly_smiling_face::hushed::exploding_head::dizzy_face:

11 Likes

Half I say.

3 Likes

At the Post Office when he said they open media mail, I said no I don’t want my mail opened. He said ok took my cash and sent me on my way. I hope it doesn’t have problems, or cause problems.

5 Likes

You’re dang close. lol
BTW. I was right. I picked up my guitar. Man! It really opens up the creativity. Even let the pain melt away for a while.
Winner bro! :wink:

17 Likes

Good man. Im glad shes good to you.

3 Likes

@MoBilly Was gonna say 3/4… Got real close!! Cheers!!
Wish I could be sharing them with you brother! Smoke and plucking…! :hugs:

2 Likes

That would be a blast! I fully intend to burn one or three with Mike some day. :wink:

4 Likes

Who knows…! Maybe, before this lifetime is done, I hopefully take a trip to the US and we could try and jam!! Don’t know about the sounds! Do know we’d get pretty stoned, the three of us!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I think i play better when Im stoned.

But i also think i drive better when i am drunk.

Go figger.

9 Likes

Dang at the size of that tatter!!!

4 Likes

For Big Mo, that’s a pinner. Hehe.

3 Likes

mmm mmmm fried taters

1 Like

Man, I just trimmed a boatload of cuttings from these girls three days ago. They need trimming again.

This one is showing pre flowers. Lots.

I love my girls.

29 Likes