BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

That’s an all day sucker bro. I been keeping my high all day with one or two little bumps every hour or so. LOL
I’ve stayed fairly toasted since I began.

7 Likes

They are stretching a bit.

1 Like

Be Like Mike :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

I can see why!

2 Likes

Heres my outside plants. Coming along but just OK.

And this one is Ice Cream Cake from @TestOfOath

28 Likes

Black widow spider trying to get in the house.

I THINK its a black widow. No hourglass but three red dots.

15 Likes

I know spiders are good but they give me the creeps. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

The northern black widow spider is identified by a black shiny body and red or dark orange dots on the back. The underside has two red dots. The appearance of red abdominal markings is the way to tell a northern black widow apart from the southern species. For example, the northern black widow has a broken hourglass marking that looks like dots or two separate ‘V’ shapes.

I believe you are indeed correct.
You could, however, roll her over to look for the other spots on her belly. lol
Let me know how that goes. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Believe I will just kill it. I’ll take a pass on rolling her over. Haha

12 Likes

Just got caught up on your grows. Awesome work man. All the plants are looking on point!

1 Like

Thanks man I have another thread going to but it just started. Nothing exciting yet.

1 Like

Checking some clones for roots.

Oh yeah. They are coming along nicely

Those are Island Sweet Skunk clones.

27 Likes

Nice brother!

3 Likes

Sweet man :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Nice Big Mike!

2 Likes

Did you just put cutting in wet soiless mix covering it up with a bag and then just leave it?

3 Likes

Yeah. I did dip it in rooting powder but yeah. Its actually used soil from last grow. When they get up potted they will get new Happy Frog this time. I have old soil but already have about 6 runs in it. Time for new this time.
So cutting dipped in rooting powder, into a clear beer cup full of soil. Holes in the bottom. Then i put that into a beer cup with no holes. This way the second cup catches run off and i can also remove it to monitor my root growth. Clip some of the leaf tips and cover with a ziplock humidity dome. I get very good results this way.

19 Likes

Heres my Mom tent. I just took a lot of clones last week and look at these girls again. Incredible growth.

31 Likes

Any ISS in there?

3 Likes

I know where I’m sleeping when I come over.

5 Likes