BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Getting any nose on her yet? I am running these to experience the smell. If its good smoke, thats a bonus.

4 Likes

Party over here!!!

1 Like

Gets a little expensive to send clones. I have done it in the past. I have not been able to get under 5 bucks per shipment. Don’t sound like a lot, but after 20 you now have a hundred bucks plus, in it. Seeds are quite cheap to send, tho.

5 Likes

I’ve seen some places charge several hundred dollars for cuts . Your outdoor stuff looks great Mike .

2 Likes

Not a lot of smell yet, they’re in the veg closet with stop lights and Lsd f2s. The Lsd will get dusted with blue sunshine pollen.

2 Likes

"John McLean voice on…

Welcome to the party pal!

Post up updates in this thread if ya like… several of us raided his thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Well crap!
Went and looked at my C99 plants outside.
Last night we had a cold front come thru. I thought nothing about it. I guess the wind must have got up. The biggest C99 plant had one of her main branches broken at the main stem. That branch was laying on the ground. Not broken completely off tho. I did a bit of surgery on her. Maybe it will be ok.
Shit between the storms and the insects, I can’t seem to catch a break this year for outdoor plants.

9 Likes

I hope it wasn’t too bad. Your outside plants are looking pretty good.

2 Likes

Thanks man. They don’t look real good up close. Frickin bugs had a field day on my leaves. The buds look very good. They are getting fatter by the minute. I will wash these plants very well if they make it to harvest. Still have several weeks to go.

5 Likes

Nice size tent.

2 Likes

Lots of rain last night and today, everything was hanging low. Had to prop some up.

1 Like

I was reading on this thread and looking at the plants and how healthy they looked. I was looking for the octopots :slight_smile: Whatever you using dont stop. I would say you have the ferts/soil dialed in fo sure!

3 Likes

Appreciatcha, bruddah!

2 Likes

Cleaned up the 4 X 4 tent today.
In the back we have on the left an Island Sweet Skunk mother plant (tired after the amount of clones i snipped) and on the right is a Skywalker mother who is also tired.

In the front is my Skywalker clone from said mother plant. Shes a beast.

Then i have two ISS clones in 2 gal pots and two Ice Cream Cake clones also in 2 gal pots. I have plans for those four plants.

Then in the red beer cups i have 3 Crocketts Tangie.

24 Likes

Outside is doing pretty good.

26 Likes

I have a question for you guys.
The people behind me decided to have att installed. To do so they had to tap into the box in my backyard. They were having trouble finding strong enuff signal so over three days six different guys have been in and out of my yard to get signal to the neighbors.
Now I am fully legal, but am I being over paranoid for theivery??? I know ever one of those guys saw my plants. Two of them even commented that they smelled good.
Not going to cut them. I’m just venting about people being in my yard amongst my girls. I hope no one comes for an early harvest. Surely my yard is not the only one with cannabis plants.

11 Likes

Im allowed four plants outside in my fenced in yard and I’ve been ripped off or partially ripped off twice.

3 Likes

If I get ripped off I hope it is just partial.
Only thing worse than a thief is a child molester, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Not much to do bud except hope for the best. I don’t grow outside as my license only allows me indoors, there are kids next door and I figured someone would rob them. Tried some at the lake but they are out of site and one of my neighbors, which is the closest to the plants, has his own growing.

4 Likes

I think I scared them off letting the cat out at 2 am with out knowing it. Found one plant outside my fence walking my dog in the morning. They must have dropped it , and another on the ground inside my fence. Out of four they got away with one. Assholes.
That was the partial.

4 Likes