Biker Slush. The continuing saga

i haven’t tried karma’s Biker version 2 so you would have to refer to this thread for that.
The V1 hasn’t been availlable for years now.

5 Likes

same with the v2. it’s the v1 just backcrossed to the ha og one more time. i got it quite a long while ago. i also got some bear og freebies, and some kind of amnesia cross also from karma genetics. i’m sure there’s some fire in those seeds.

3 Likes

if you have Bear OG… those would be an amazing candidate for a co-op seed run.

6 Likes

I agree! Bear Og is a really rare old bird. Awesome job on those Biker Slush! They look killer and the SFV cross looks banging. Good job on the Biker Slush @Budderton putting out heat :fire: @Oldtimerunderground once again Killer job on those girls and that cross.

4 Likes

Holy shit! They came out nice too! I’m happy to hear they are flying straight. I’ll feel better about letting them out now, thanks OTUG!
:grin::v::canada:

6 Likes

ya I remember when he did that BX to the HAOG clone they have over there. I placed a big order with attitude and while they say it got delivered… it never got delivered to my secure po box. That was my last overseas order for seeds. GLG from there on out and on occasion JBC. I did a cross with the haog cut that is here in western canada with a biker v1 male and those turned out really good but look quite different than karma’s V2.
Wish he dropped at GLG hehehe

8 Likes

Mudders Day seed giveaway!!

Happy Moms day to all you mothers holding down the fort out there! Last year I did a give away for moms only and it took forever due to the lack of mom members so this years mothers day giveaway is open to all you crazy Mudders!
If your a bad ass mother, If you’ve been called mother, if you know a mother, if you have or had a mother, than you are eligible for this year’s Mudders Day giveaway. I’ve got 8 packs of Biker Slush F2 to give away 1 to the first 8 members who respond “I’m a Mudder” to this thread. Open to all you OG Mudders.

Edit: I’ve got @middleman @GCBudz @Mrgreenthumb @Tuned @killabud @Piter @LedZeppelin @crownpoodle . In that order.
Congrats you mudders! Send me your details in a PM so I can get these out you.
:grin::v:

30 Likes

I’m a Mudder

You’re very kind @Budderton

4 Likes

I’m a mudder…

Thank You

4 Likes

I’m a mudder, biggest mudder​:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I’m a mudder
Lol auto correct had me as a murderer
Thanks @Budderton

2 Likes

i’m a Mudder,for sure! :sunglasses:

Thanks!

2 Likes

“I’m a Mudder

Many thanks for the giveaways @Budderton

2 Likes

“I’m a Mudder”

1 Like

Nice giveaway !

1 Like

damn… late for that one
congrats everyone

4 Likes

Day late and a dollar short as always!
Stayed up REAL late watching thriller’s an slept-in late…
Thats ok though… a nice quiet Mothers Day!
Congrats to the winners!! :green_heart: :+1:

4 Likes

I would like to give my winning to @Lady.Zandra63. It is mother’s day after all

14 Likes

I’m out of likes but I like that idea. Send me your details in a PM @Lady.Zandra63

6 Likes

Oh Thank You hun…that’s very nice of you!
But if it is something you need/want- by all means, don’t feel obligated–K? :green_heart: :blush:

9 Likes