Biker Slush. The continuing saga

This thread is gonna showcase and document the work I’ve been doing with the Biker Slush cross I did, a couple of years ago.
The mom was a Biker Kush from Karma Genetics. It was called Version 2 when I bought them.

The pack I got was old stock and only one female plant made it to flower. At 3-4 wks in, it didn’t look like anything special, so I put the only cut of it, that I was holding, into flower as well, with some other stuff I was working on. Well by week 6-7, that plant I thought wasn’t that special had developed into a killer Kush! Golf ball buds on a bendy vine, that reeked of gas and pinesol cleaner and was covered in a thick coat of trichs.( And it ended up being all the way Kush-a-licious! ) Unfortunately I was not that into documenting everything back then, so no pic of the plant exists. The cut I had put to flower was at three weeks and rather then risk a re veg, I decided to pollinate it with a cut of Lemon Slush (Dungeon Vault Genetics) male that was being flowered for another project. Lemon Slush – Dungeons Vault Genetics
I held this male for a couple years and had made several nice crosses with it, so I felt confident that it would be a good pollen donor. It always seemed to up the terps in shear loudness and complexity, to whatever I crossed it with. Not quite a chuck, more of an exploratory pollination. Again, no good pics of the male but this one is a sister to it…

And here is a few of the Lemon Slush males progeny…
Anyhow, the seeds got made and I gave a bunch of packs away through a local grow shop. They where very well recieved and got lots of interest so I popped a pack and found this one, wich I ran for awhile because it was really good…

I decided to continue working on this and popped the rest of the F1 beans, looking for stock to take it to the next generation. Here’s some of the phenotypes I got…

They all showed various degrees of colour , due to the GDP in it I think, but this one was a purple outlier…

Although there are a bit of structural differences, the smell, taste and effect where very consistent amongst all phenotypes. Gas and lemon for sure, but something else in there that is hard to define, but gives subtle layers to the profile. I have a hard time describing it but I sure can recognize it now!
Here’s an anonymous review from an OGer who’s opinion I respect, that is better then I could put it…

“when ground up, presented a unique, sharp, almost bergamot-like exotic citrus gas. Potent. Face tingling that leads to the forehead and crown. Lemon rubber type smoke. French inhaling the smoke I could really taste some acrid lemon flavours.”

After growing a bunch out and evaluating, I selected 5 different females to use as pollen receivers on the next round… I started out with 12 or 13 males but only selected one to go to the 2nd gen with, for it’s close resemblance to the first BS ♀️(and best female IMO) pictured above.
I do all my pollinations in a stand up shower stall for ease of pollen containment and clean up. Here’s a few post pollination shower pics…

So the 2nd generation got made and harvested this December and will be seen around Overgrow in the future. And if you are holding a pack of F1s that were distributed last year, I strongly endorse them and suggest you get to popping them. They have been thoroughly looked through and I promise they will not disappoint!
Note: Anything with that Lemon Slush male is gonna be strong in the terp department.
The future holds another filial to go to 3rd gen and perhaps a backcrosse to the new Biker Kush seed I received from Europe.
Feel free to post any experience you have or grows with the Biker Slush here. Thanks for your interest.:grin::v::canada:

72 Likes

Yes another @Budderton grow adventure!
Settled in my spot. Those girls look amazing :star_struck:

8 Likes

Thanks EG. Every F1 female was nice, no duds. I’m well pleased with them. :grin::v:

10 Likes

Beautiful buddage. Love the colors. Bet it has buzz to match. Always been intetested in Biker Kush. Never had it so I will sit in and tag along.

4 Likes

Indeed, settling in to enjoy your SUPER FINE exploits!! Continued success, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh yes

4 Likes

Cannabis saga. I’m in.

6 Likes

Always up for a @Budderton Saga! :lemon: :fuelpump: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Oh man, this sounds killer bro! I’m a huge fan of karma and have been trying to get a pack of the biker for years. But being in Canada , finding anything karma is like pulling teeth (took 3 years to get a pack of headbanger) as I’ve said before your work always intrigues me and I love watching your grow shows! Definitely down for this one. 🫡

10 Likes

I’ve actually been dying to pop the lemon slush F2’s I have as I know it’s an exceptional strain and I’ve seen your pics, plus DVG has great genetics, just like TP .I find your choices of donors, strains etc. is always right up my alley we definitely have like minded goals in most cases. Keep up the GREAT work :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , thanks for your interest. I appreciate it. If you like Kush, you’ll like what I have planned for the next hunt. Triangle Biker.:thinking:

There are some trustworthy European members that have been know to order to local address and then ship to North America. :grin::v:

12 Likes

I actually have recently found one who offered. Hoping I can get the BK and one other I’ve had my eye on when funds agree. Well I’m obsessed with Kush, truly am. Bubba of course, OG and Pink . If I had an exceptional cut of each I’m pretty sure I could live forever, happily and just grow them forever. Through all the old, new and elite strains I still find these three consistently do the trick and always taste great as well. Throw in some good Chem cuts and I’d be good for the remainder of my life with 5 legendary old school fire cuts! Stoked to see what’s next too. TK is unreal and a legend in its own right , mixed with ha-OG Omfg I cannot wait! Ha

8 Likes

Another bean adventure buckled in

3 Likes

Takin a seat

3 Likes

Yeah the terps on that one was definitely a uniquely distinct and flavourful tart gassy lemon cleaner uppercut to the nostrils. Devestating potency, comparable to someone putting lemon wedges in your nose then slapping you in the face with a brick of raw cocaine :joy:

:thinking: I don’t think I got any F1s, so I’ll be watching :face_with_monocle: and on the lookout for any F2s :telescope: :grin:

Great work @Budderton :clap:

11 Likes

Will be hanging out watching from the sideline bud.

5 Likes

I was fortunate enough to receive some Biker Slush flower from my Secret Santa, And It really is extremely flavorful, tart lemon gas with a potency to match. The flavour after a smoking coats your mouth for a long time, definitely recommend growing this one out if you have beans.

I’ll definitely be following along in this thread!

3 Likes

The last of the F1s, starting to make it’s flower.
This one is scheduled for a date with a SFV OG BX3 male. I’ve already done this cross with a female SFV OG and a male Biker Slush but I want to do it the other way to be able to compare the two.:grin::v::canada:

25 Likes

Very cool thread! I love the breakdown, I gets me in the zone like I’m there with you! Like @TopShelfTrees1 I haven’t come across much Karma here in Canada, but I managed to grab a pack of Roaddawg last year. I’m living vicariously through you @Budderton

6 Likes

Oh man you’re lining up some sensational genetics brother :clap: they’re looking superb :ok_hand: I’m always down to follow one of your projects :grinning: they always involve such beautiful examples of pure dank!
I’m a huge kush lover too there’s just something so enjoyable about a killer potent kush. That lemon slush male sure produces quality progeny should be a killer dad over the biker kush!
Yummo​:grin:keep up the amazing work mate :clap:

3 Likes