Biker Slush. The continuing saga

Good morning @Budderton
1 of 2 Biker Slush F2 I have going right now, doing great :grinning:

14 Likes

Good morning @Oldtimerunderground . Nice! It’s looks like what I was hoping for in the F2s. Very similar morphology to the best, imo, female phenotype I found in the F1s. I chose the one male I used to go to F2 because it had the same structure and I’m trying to steer future phenotypes in that direction.
Is there a big variation between the two BS OTUG? How does the SFV OG outcross compare to the F2?
:grin::v:

5 Likes

I’ll let you know after I have a good look at them tonight, I can pull them out to compare directly side-by-side.

3 Likes

Right on, thanks man.

2 Likes

Biker Slush F2

SFV OG BX3 F2 x Biker Slush

Once I flipped the lights these plants exploded and started chugging water like a camel in preparation for a desert expedition. @Budderton I have a feeling I’m going to need some new carbon in the filter after this run :laughing:

26 Likes

Right on @Oldtimerunderground . They all look pretty uniform. I looking forward to seeing how they finish for you. Thanks for the update!

6 Likes

You’re most welcome brother :grin: it’s my pleasure.

I forgot to mention when I was pruning the lowers on the SFV that I found 2 tiny pods on one and what looked like a micro-preemie pod forming on the other.

4 Likes

Right on OTUG, thanks for the info. Damn OGs. I didn’t see nut sacks on the SFV OG mom I used or its sister, in a couple of runs of it, so I figured I was ok. Hopefully that’s the end of the balls for this run. Please keep me updated.
:v:

6 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates, been a busy month :sweat_smile:

Biker Slush F2 :heart_eyes:

ezgif.com-resize

And the other Biker Slush F2 :star_struck:

32 Likes

She’s a pretty plant! Great job

3 Likes

stunning Ladies there!! i like the color of your BS f2s

5 Likes

damn, they’re pretty! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Very nice @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Wow very nice colors looks awesome

4 Likes

Wow!! They’re coming out nice OTUG!! Thanks for the update. I have a feeling OGers are gonna start digging through their seed stash to see if they’re holding any of those after they see your grow. Most excellent job!:+1::+1:
Did the SFV outcrosses straighten out or do they continue to be weird?

7 Likes

They’ve been rock solid :grinning:

Just took some pics

@Budderton’s SFV x Biker Slush

And the other SFV x Biker Slush

Couldn’t have done it without you brother :pray::grin:

26 Likes

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :exploding_head: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Love the biker slush x SFV, those are some huge buds frosty buds, looks damn good

5 Likes

killer looking flower in this thread!!!
I’m a big fan of the biker kush. I went thru several packs of the first version and have taken my favorites to F3.
Popping a raft of those right now and will be hunting parents for F4 and also some crosses with Slurricane and a few others. Cool to see people working Karma’s lines into thier own. So much gold to be found in them magic beans :wink:

7 Likes

@SHSC-1

what else do you have to say about the biker kush? how’s the high? are the buds nice and compact or airy? taste? smell? i realize it was answered in the first post but was curious to hear more opinions on it.

i hope i’m not hijacking this thread, i’m just curious. i have a pack that are supposed to be v2, and i plan on popping some soon.

3 Likes