Biker Slush. The continuing saga

Nope. It was bendy. Classic SFV, bud on a vine.
:grin::v:

5 Likes

Funny part is this is where the SFVOG I got for us came from. My brother @Budderton atta boy @crownpoodle i love it. You will definitely enjoy his work.

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Budderton abd congrats to all the winners!

5 Likes

i was digging through seeds and looking back it might not be the bear og i thought i had. although i do have some Karma OG, maybe i have both. not sure. looking through it karma og might be bear og f4.

3 Likes

Lots of stakes at the ready, and less plants. At least growing for stash. Wonder if if would SCROG, or just snap? So what’s the deal. Stronger you make it, the less it resembles SFV OG? Wonder if I could pull one off in the yard?

2 Likes

What if you load it up with extra silica?

2 Likes

It should scog just fine. If you grow it outside, be prepared with some kind of support. Yeah, it seems the farther you get away from the viney stems, the more you loose what makes it special.

5 Likes

@Budderton Arrived today, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Right on @LedZeppelin , it’s my pleasure. Happy hunting!!
:grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

I got mine! Thank you sir!

8 Likes

Mine arrived as well… thank you very much @Budderton

3 Likes

@crownpoodle @GCBudz , it’s my pleasure!
I’m glad they made it unscathed, happy hunting!!

4 Likes

[EDITED]
Got these on Tuesday-- started the post-- go distracted.
THOUGHT I hit the ‘‘enter’’ button…
But just came in and here the post sits–waiting to be sent!!!
Sorry!! :scream:

WOOOHOO!
Mail Call !!!

Got some bodacious beans in the USPS today!!!
Thank you SO MUCH for these-- you’re a doll!! :+1: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Like the new packaging, I bet there is some real tasty :fire: in thos 2nd generation biker slush.

4 Likes

Arrived to spain also… Many thanks!!!

12 Likes

That was quick @Piter ! Usually I’m 2-3 weeks to Europe. I’m happy they made it, tag me if you get any going so I can watch along.

7 Likes

I love the packaging @Budderton so dope!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Same batch of seed i set yous, just fancied up. I like the extra layer of protection plus I feel folks might pop the beans faster if they come looking all legit.

11 Likes

Haha no doubt. I knew I have those beauties, you make it hard by sheer number of killer stuff tbch. When I look EVERYTIME I almost get anxious after going back and forth with 5-6-7 things a bunch of times :rofl: What a problem to have right :man_facepalming:t2: ? I went back a bit first though, lemon slush f2 :facepunch:t2: @Budderton

3 Likes

Who did the picture? The package art?

2 Likes