Biker Slush. The continuing saga

Much better then not having any beans to start :grin:. I think you’ll like those LS. It’s an mash up of GDP, Gelato, and Lemon Tree. Very aromatic and flavourful.

I stoled the picture off the interweb and edited it on my phone. Printed off with Avery software at home . @MikeyDread use to do packaging art for me but he’s been MIA for quite a while now. Hope your alright Dread.

8 Likes

Thank you @Budderton !
Biker Slush arrived today :sun_with_face:

Cool packaging

11 Likes

I have to agree with everyone. Great artwork/ packaging!

5 Likes

I got mail today @Budderton :smiley:
so much :fire: in that envelope… thankyou.
Make sure to hit me up at fall harvest time and I will return the generosity

3 Likes

For sure. I like to tag from where they come in my grow diary, because, when the day will come, I like to be tagged also. It is great to see how our daughters develop with different growing methods and resources.

3 Likes

Right on @SHSC-1 , glad they made it!! Happy hunting!
:grin::v:

1 Like

I’ve actually been trying to locate him , that’s what I thought, well u did a killer job regardless, nice!

2 Likes

Thanks man.
The last I heard from Dread was last year, when southern Ontario had a big black out for a couple days. Tried to reach out a few times to no avail. He was a kind hearted guy, hope he’s still in orbit.

3 Likes

Was last summer for me, I’ve reached out as well, I’ll see if I can find him on IG. Couldn’t agree more, great guy! Hope he just got real busy with his artwork and couldn’t keep up

3 Likes

I hope this too but it feels more like an encarseration or worse . If he was still around, he’d answer our PMs. Hope I’m wrong.:pensive:

3 Likes

Me too brother, me too :pensive:

2 Likes

It says that he recently was on the site in his profile. Hope he’s well also.

3 Likes

Right on EG. I haven’t checked his profile in a while.
That’s some positive news! Hey @MikeyDread , if your out there, shoot me a PM!! Miss you man!!

2 Likes

Hope you hear from him soon. I’m sure it’ll relieve some anxiety.
On a side note some Tropicana cookie f2 crunck boat from you made there way to me!

2 Likes

Oh nice! I didn’t make very many of those and I haven’t seen it grown out yet but other crosses using that Crunck Boat male turned out really well.
Terps for days. Tag me if you get some going so I can check them out.

3 Likes

I’ll be starting them since my clone game is sucking for me. I want to have a bunch of Tropicana cookie clones for outside. It turns purple and has a great orange smell.

5 Likes

Tropicana cookies f2 or TC X CB ?

3 Likes

Biker Slush arrived today. Thank you!

7 Likes

Wow those look like they came out absurdly nice :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

I’ve got a giveaway going on where you could win some of theses beans. Check it out, if your interested.

14 Likes