Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

@AzSeaindooin420 Dude I love your offer but two things…

1. I have a big time backlog of seeds from my own stock that I have to get to from a bunch of collecting before I even stumbled in here

2. I have a queue of member beans that I have to put in rotation. At least a couple of those seeds “got next”

I currently have a moratorium on new seed purchases or acquisitions. As it stands, I did sign up for a couple of co op runs through the year, but I’ve pulled back on what I signed up for and will be watching future runs cheering from the bench.

Its time for me to grow and get that O G badge as well. Lots to go through for sure.

Anyway, thank you thank you man. Please pass them to someone that can make good use of them as opposed to the back of the pile. I like what you’re doing though. Its right in my wheelhouse. You’re bound to have some absolute bangers in there!

6 Likes

Chem Candy girl seems like a slow stacker. Seems she wants to grow into a single cola with no branching. Smells are finally coming on. At first a stem rub was giving that oily rag, gear oil smell, then when opening the tent yesterday, it was a distinct smell of acetone. :face_vomiting: Not my favorite. I’m sure this will evolve and change over the next couple of weeks. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Chem Candy beans still cooking.

Northern Cheese Haze sisters.

On deck, Creme De La Chem, Skywalker, (Ripley OG x Walter White). Pretty sure all these will get at least a light dusting of Chem Candy pollen for giggles.

8 Likes

While the Chem Candy seems like a slow grower, this Northern Cheese Haze seems to be one of the most vigorous fastest growing autos that I’ve grown. These NCH are 10 days from sprout! Also digging the fatty leaves. Been leaning toward the more narrow leaf varieties for a while so this may be a nice change of pace.

Sorry for the dirty trays! Definitely time for some tent cleaning.

7 Likes

Northern Cheese Haze in the stealth nano-octo.

5 Likes

Northern Cheese Haze

Res filled with about 750ml of jacks at 1/4 strength. Can’t wait until roots hit the res and they start beasting!

7 Likes

Northern Cheese Haze 4 weeks from sprout. Bent over just like I like ‘em. Don’t mind the look of the older leaves. Turns out calibrating your ph pen IS a good idea. We’re back on track!

4 Likes

A while back I tried a reversal and my old ass sts solution resulted in very little pollen and even fewer seeds. I swore off reversals for good and decided to grab some auto regs to cross into all this Mephisto gear I have. Well much like a politician, I’ve flip flopped on the issue and once again would like to make more fems. :grin: This time I’m making a much smaller stock solution than I did the first time and breaking the dry chems into several batches. Last time I made a whole liter of stock solution by mixing all of the dry chems at once from Sebring’s kit. I’ve learned that I don’t use it by the liter. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

So the plan was to chop the seeded Chem Candy this weekend and get some more seeds started. Creme de la Chem or Aunt Ginny’s Elixir or both?? I think I may let her go another week or so.

Northern Cheese Haze @ 5 weeks and freshly dusted with Chem Candy pollen.

8 Likes

IMG_2007
We are fixing to have a good ass time!

7 Likes

Don’t have so good a time you make too much. :yum:

Still hanging on to that orange goji cut man?

1 Like

Hey @Rhino_buddy , I don’t have the goji anymore, but luckily made a pile of seeds so she’s in there somewhere. I’ll re-hunt them in due time. How about yourself?

1 Like

I wish I did. It’s one of the few I lost when I had to leave town abruptly. Only got to flower her once. I tried to share a few cuts around here but they’re all gone too. Glad you got some seeds from her. :+1:
Good work buddy!
Love all the sts your doing. Glad you didn’t give in.

1 Like

Not sure if you have seeds, but I used pollen from the big goji project here courtesy of G-paS. Be happy to shoot you a pile of those seeds. Also had some sadness at losing that one. It was very nice smooth daytime smoke. I’m going to be able to run more numbers soon so we’ll find her again.

1 Like

I did not get any seeds, but I might just let you hunt and enjoy the show. :wink: You’re awesome as usual @G-paS !

I’ve got too many plants already, but I can’t help but pop more seeds. They’re all just waiting to grow in the fridge. Need to select what mothers to keep. It’s hard to let go of any of them. They’re all different and special in some way. :yum::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Really solid viability on the Chem Candy pollen. Northern Cheese Haze taking it real nice.

6 Likes

Dude, I feel you. I was genuinely sad when I lost the goji. She was nice tasty daytime smoke for sure. I would recognize her pretty easily I think. One day soon I will be able to do that hunt. Provided there aren’t too many barriers to entry I plan on getting a microprocessor license when those are available. Then I can do it proper. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hope those aren’t too difficult to get your hands on. Whats the timeline on those? Hope it’s soon. :crossed_fingers:

Yeah man. I know there’s cuts out there. @Vagabond_Windy , know of anyone else holding on to your orange goji cut? I’ll bug em. :yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think they gave a 12-15 month timeline perhaps but 8 plant home grow legal effective 8/1 so that is progress.

1 Like

Are you saying your dad passed?

I’m in Wisconsin right now with my mother in law and she’s near the end. :sweat:

Hope I misunderstood your message man, but if not, my condolences. Sucks to lose a parent.

1 Like