Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Two plants chopped, two remain.

Next up…

9 Likes

This thread…

5 Likes

Two more SOH coming along. Did something which I don’t typically do, top and defol. I’ll be watching the frostier one.

Also, chem candy are up! (One not pictured)

Finally some freshly dried but uncured bud in bags as opposed to jars this time. Not sad to skip burping jars this time around. Have some smaller bags on order. These are the 4oz bags so a tad large for this application. Really digging the Super Orange Haze thick girl. Yielded less but was faster finisher, frostier, super tasty, and packs a f’ing punch. Really my favorite mephisto plant so far.

14 Likes

Thanks mate. Its soon to be Candy Land as these Night Owls grow up. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m such a Mephisto homer, just had to get these.

Also, I’ve always liked wierdos, but I hope this Chem Candy wierdsmobile isn’t my male. :joy:

8 Likes

The Chem Candy crew at ~2 weeks.

Super Orange Hazes. Targeting a 4/20 chop.

10 Likes

First up pot for Triple C (Chem Candy Crew) :laughing:

Peat, perlite, compost, dry amendments in these 1 gallon bags. After I chop these last two Super Orange Haze, I’m nestling these bags into 2 gallon bags on top of micro octopots. I’ll use the supplied wick into the rez for some water only action. If things still get hungry, I have some craft blend, Build a bloom, and fresh worm castings to throw in the mix.

9 Likes

Super Orange Haze lookin purty with some super orange pistils.

Also, confirmed two Chem Candy as male. Pollen will be collected for sure.

14 Likes

OH yeah, that sure is pretty.

1 Like

Thanks man! She gets chopped today and I’ll get some more pics up.

1 Like

Final two Super Orange Haze gals rough trimmed before chopping and hanging. RIP in your grove bags you chunky babes.

18 Likes

Then there is the Chem Candy Crew or Triple C if you prefer. Plant on the right exuding that little guy energy as the tall guy spills his dust.

9 Likes

Thanks @LedZeppelin! Always good of you to stop by. Got two phenos last time (one of which is phenomenal). These look similar.

1 Like

That looks cartoonishly funny, the weight on those branches :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :handshake:

2 Likes

@breadwinner , thanks mate! One was definitely way ready, the other might have gone for a bit longer, but gotta keep the little 2x2 moving along.

2 Likes

Sometimes the grass actually is greener on the other side of the fence :laughing:

Variety is the spice of life, after that it’s mostly conjecture

One man’s sleepy is another man’s relaxation

And some people’s anxiety attack might serve as a wake and bake to someone else.

Fat buds are always :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The males have served their purpose and gotten the chop. I will start some Creme de la Chem to receive some chem Candy pollen. Also, two Neroli ‘91 popped and in solos. The tent will be an auto and photo mix of chem lineages. Lets grow!!

5 Likes

Pulled the Neroli 91’s. My questionable recycled mix was taxing them hard and so they are compost.

New beans soaking - Northern Cheese Haze

1 Like

Chem Candy girl is well seeded so far. Still waiting on some frost and smells. She’ll go another 6 or 7 weeks for sure.

7 Likes

U set on cdlc? Or would u wanna try out some cdlc crosses? Shucking everything down this week from my breeding project with cdlc that was the “stud” I reversed. Would be awesome to see some ppl growing some out :slight_smile:

2 Likes