Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Thanks. There was damage on the topside of a few large fans. That’s how we found em.

‘Where three or more are gathered…’
I’ma move forward believing them to be Aphids. Thanks @ReikoX and @CrunchBerries for the fast response. Overgrow the whole world! Craig
Peace

7 Likes

100% aphids, that’s for sure. I usually squish 'em all! Very satisfying, but you can wash 'em off as well.

4 Likes

Sow some vetch and clover in your pots so they eat that instead of your cannabis. :wink:

Give them a habitat through plant diversity and they won’t really be a problem.

I have pots with kale and clover sown together, the clover is showing lots of bite marks and is slowly dying off (releasing nitrogen) while the kale is showing only minor marks and is thriving.

2 Likes

Saw these critters in the 5x5 this morning

Squished a bunch, satisfying indeed! Sprayed Dr. Zymes @ lights out. They’re on 15/9. Plants look good otherwise, a bit crowded but healthy.

Still nothing from the Sunshine Daydream f2 or the Silver Sunshine beans that were steamed☹️ Dropped 7 Sour Bluetooth f2 from @misterbee thanks again kind Human I am excited to have something linked to BOG. On the shoulders of GIANTS.
Give Thanks

7 Likes

Cover crop is cool in the 5x5 and just coming in 4x4. Like 2 aphids seen in 5x5. Lotsa white flys in 4x4 when plants are lovingly shook. Gonna Neem 4x4 and Sulfur 5x5 tomorrow. Added Neem Meal, Insect Frass and Black Soldier Fly Frass to the veg top dress and added 1/3cup to each pot in 4x4. Speaking of top dress here’s a pic of some leftover TD we added to EB

Here’s a pic of the 5x5 on 15/9 the word verdant comes to mind:

Big enough to flip? 23rd is Friday. Please weigh in OG. Thanks
Peace
Edit: Guess u gotta take my word bout the cover crop :relaxed:

8 Likes

@misterbee these Sour Bluetooth f2 wanna grow, big ups!!

Please forgive the horrible pic

7 Likes

Not me, “Props” go to “that @DougDawson Fellow”, he hit the Home Run on that Repro/Seed Run!!! You gottem looking like cute lil Tadpoles. Much success in your efforts, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Big ups to the onederfull Dougie Ganjaseed

Sour Bluetooth f2 in FFHF. Eager lil beans. As long as I don’t get in the way vigorous growth is expected. Popped really fast, like 18 hrs total in paper towel, and between the pic and this morning the tails grew 1/4-1/2 inch. Thanks @DougDawson :+1::black_heart::brown_heart::green_heart:
Peace

3 Likes

Thanks guys but I believe it was @Bullskinner who made the Sour Bluetooth F2’s. I made the PPP, Sour Bubble and Sour Grape :slight_smile: Don’t want to take credit for someone else’s work :v:

3 Likes

Big ups @Bullskinner and all of the OG super spreader seed makers sourcers and senders. You’ve provided fiyah. Burn babylon burn.

The Old Soul male(rip) is most likely the cause of the seeded MB in 5x5. I see red hairs on both Autos and MBs. Accidental pollination. Will seeds from Auto b Auto? How is seeded Cannabis, I mean won’t it focus on seed making not trichomes? :rofl: Interested in an Old Soul x Maroon Baboon. MB is beautiful but small and not very strong. Crystalliest thing we have so far. No clue about that male. Killed immediately after showing whyte flowers, that look like pollen sacs opened, in June. May have hermed later.

Hit 4x4, 2x2, and outside with Neem, Agsil 16, Bronners Peppermint and Cocowet yesterday. Looks like 4x4 got a lil too much water. Yup my bad. Bent all plants in 4x4 I believe to be female.

5x5 hit hard with 1tsp Sulfur 32 oz Water right B4 lights out.

@JoeCrowe I plan to flip soon, like next coupla days or so soon, hoping not to see any evidence of spray when lights come on. Cool to spray 1st week of 12/12?
Peace

8 Likes

Just shorten your schedule a bit and spray 'em less than 2 weeks apart. Just be sure no sulfur touches a part of the plant you are going to smoke later, 'cause that’s gross. One spray probably finished the mildew off, the second spray is just insurance you got it all. If you feel really confident you sprayed them down good, the second spray isn’t needed. I’ve finished off an infestation with a single dose before, outside.
The sulfur itself will be evident as small particles on the leaf surface after the water dries.

5 Likes

^^ Don’t like the sulfur smell in the tent. Two water washes followed by a spray of Labs and Recharge. @JoeCrowe I know that our style is different, but did you say no decaying plant matter? Lights off at 7 am today 1st day of 12/12. Culling boys and cloning girls should begin soon.

^^ Sour Bluetooth f2 7/7 popped. These will be added to the 2x2(below) in preparation for the next hunt.
Will not do this multiple plants per pot again. 16 of those “5g” fit in the 4x4. It’s possible that when 5x5 finishes 4x4 will need another month. Depending on size we may move em to the 5x5. Future tripping. Thought I was good, but I sent cash to Shoe at Headies for a pack of Time Bender. Now looking at GLG and that Silver Sunshine freebie, maybe Saints Crossing and Strawberry Temple. 3 packs $90. And my first GLG purchase. Seems prudent now that we have a different protocol for hunting. Heroin seems prudent to the user.
Peace

10 Likes

As long as you sprayed the plants it should be wiped out. It can’t live on dropped leaves, but it can overwinter there if you are outside. Give the whole floor a good scrub after the parasite is dead and you can get rid of the smell. mmm sulfur-ey! The sulfur does it’s job in a couple of min it dissolves the colony on contact.

4 Likes

I wasn’t specific. I have lotsa decaying plant matter. Cover crop plus Cannabis defoliation chop and drop. Cover crop plants were not thoroughly sprayed. Stinky stuff. Thanks. Peace

2 Likes

I think it’ll do the job. Since mildew is an obligate biotrophic parasite, it should really just be surviving on the living plants themselves. Cover crops won’t have it living on them. I’m really interesting in seeing if it’s really that easy to break the cycle. It’s worked on so many different grow styles, I would be shocked if it doesn’t work for you.

3 Likes

Gonna run all 12 Time Bender after the Strawberry Headband, Old Soul and Sour Bluetooth f2. Still seeing critters in 4x4 and 2x2. Heavy Neem, Agsil 16h, Dr Bronners Peppermint and Cocowet yesterday, Dr Zymes the day before. Have that Sulfur if I can’t get it under control. Believe that’ll wipe em all out. Both tents were watered with Recharge yesterday. Defoliated 5x5. It’s a mess in there. Some plants are v tall and some are little runts. In pot/bed competition was not the goal. Learning. Outdoors is moving forward. 20g fabric with 1 Zkittles and I Cherry Trance clone finally woke up. Maybe I should have been more giving with the water.? Added a 2nd CT clone to the pot. Still concerned about the pollen. Fugue State x Forum Stomper auto is stacking and the Mango Smile auto is thickening. Looking forward to tasting these autos. Red hairs on autos, and Maroon Baboons from pollen I think. Magic Goat outside told me that it’s a girl so I put the pot in a bigger pot. Hit all outdoors with Aquarium water from a cleaning. Don’t know if I mentioned the rabbit poop I got from my niece. Added some to worm bin and used a bit in top dress. Things are good, giving thanks for fresh water flowing.
Peace

6 Likes

keep on growing, LBS! it seems like you’ve got a few issues in your grow space, but looks like you’re doing your best to keep a handle on things. i have to say considering things, your plants are still looking marvelous.

you’ve got so many things going, i’d personally be overwhelmed by it all, but i suppose you slowly build up to things and you’re always wanting to push it more as a grower (i know i am). so sometimes it just gets out-of-hand and hectic on ya.

can i confirm that you have a 2x2, a 4x4, 5x5, and then your outdoor area? just trying to get a better idea of your grow space and how you’re juggling things.

4 Likes

Yes my good friend, you got it 2, 4, 5 and outdoors. Making seeds on your first grow is much more impressive than juggling multiple tents. Didn’t you get a 2x2x4 AC infinity tent as well? I saw Marq1340 on RIU discussing an identical sized tent that’s 2000D and pretty inexpensive. Looks like my tent without the mounting plate. I will check for their larger tents when we cross that bridge, maybe 10x10 :wink:. In the past I’ve dealt with PM and Spider Mites this is the first time with Aphids and Thrips.
Are you burning your harvest yet?
Peace

Edit: Shout-out Shoe at Headies Seeds. Got a tracking number for Time Bender beans. Scheduled to arrive here Friday. Someone pre-ordered a pack and didn’t pay. Now I gotta ‘just say no’ to GLG🤣

2 Likes

1000s of words:

^^Sour Bluetooth f2 being healthy

^^ 2x2 blue Old Soul pink Strawberry Headband. At least 66 days till tent space.

^^ 4x4 is probably 2-3 weeks away from flip. Still killing critters in here​:stethoscope::lotion_bottle::sponge:

^^ 5x5 was defoliated. So many different sizes. Very little branching probably too crowded. I think I see some sacs forming, it’d be nice to start culling boys. Not many clones coming from outta here anytime soon so probably gonna attempt to reveg everything later. Learning.

Ok let’s go outside:

^^Strawberries and Collards yummy :drooling_face:

Wedding Cookies and Mango Smile auto. Trellis doesn’t add width so wtf? Learning.

^^ Zkittles and 2 Cherry Trance clones. This 20g pot was slow growing, then I added water and they took off.

^^ Magic Goat seedling in a nice wicker thing did something to make me believe it’s female so i planted thing in a 10g and the Fugue State x Forum Stomper auto. Auto beginning to get frosty. Both autos are small. Seems like they’d do better inside.

^^ 2 Cherry Trance clones. All CT clones were taken like 2-3 weeks in 12/12

^^ 2 Wedding Cookies clones from out here, Pineapple experiment a Broccoli seedling and some cover crop.

Thanks for stopping by
Peace

13 Likes

yea i’ve got my main 3x3 and a relatively new 2x2. although the 2x2 is only 4’ tall, it’s been very helpful in getting my second grow going while my first set of plants are finishing up in flower. i’ve also still got my ac infinity cardboard box, which is housing my durban 1 male from my first grow.

i think i’ve got 1-2 more weeks left, and then harvest and cure of course. so probably about a month plus before i get to smoke anything. i’m looking forward to it though! that should be right around my birthday. what a way to celebrate!

5 Likes