Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

It’s official. I have a problem. Good looking out Shoe at Headies Seeds.
Peace

13 Likes

Here we go. 5x5: The 1 Black First, 4/5 Razzberry Unicorn and 1/4 Babylon Buster have been cut. The 1 RU left was smallest in 10g pot, so small that she requires a crate to reach the canopy. Tent filled with small plants that’ve been outgrown by what are most likely their male counterparts. Learning.

4x4 is the way I’ll hunt from now on. No more than 5g pots. Boys can be removed easily. At no time am I attributing size difference to competition, as opposed to the mess in the 5x5. So much mind/spirit work to do. Anthromorphlogizing and superimposing a world view of lack over balance is ugly.
Haven’t seen an unwanted critter in a coupla days now. Good things.
Peace

Edit: 4x4 switched to 16/8

7 Likes

^^ 5x5 1 male Jeffrey removed. It was a runty boy, crushing my ideas about height. Looks like lotsa ladies. Gonna take smaller girls out put em in individual #5s and let em finish outside. No more than 1 plant per 5g of medium. Topdressed with homemade EWC, store bought EWC, chicken manure, rabbit poop, craft blend, Dr. Earth Flower Girl, and Bokashi. Also gotta get cuts soon. Magic Goat, Razzberry Unicorn, Babylon Buster, Space Monkey, African Dragon and Jeffrey.

^^ 4x4 Guessing a week or 2 more at 16/8 and sacs’ll show. Gonna let pots dry out another 3-4 days. Juiced to see all 3 of these flower: Goji Og f2, Garlic Goji and Blue Thai.

^^ 2x2 added the Sour Bluetooth f2 to the Strawberry Headband and Old Soul. There’s a Maroon Baboon cut in there as well. Good things a gwan.
Peace

14 Likes

Ok so 7 plants were yanked from pots and placed in new pots outside. 6 of em look like girls and 1 ain’t sure yet. The squat bushy Magic Goat in EB had sacs and was culled along with 1 Jeffrey. Brought an Iraqi Goji back in and placed it on top of EB. Mistake. This morning the IG was extremely unhappy. Took it back outside where her sisters looked great. Will see if IG has adjusted when I get home this evening. Gotta take cuts of all these beautiful young ladies and get em rooted.

Pics are: the new 5x5, the freshly yanked plants and a pic of 2 Maroon Baboons 1 of which was ‘schwazzed’.

What a joy

12 Likes

5x5 day 12f. Top dressed with EWC, Craft Blend, Flower Girl and a lil rabbit poo.10 girls remain in the tent in 7 containers.

Oh yeah the Beet FPJ turned solid.

@BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @Rogue @highminwin @minitiger @supershitfuck

Any ideas about this solid sugar thing?
Thanks

9 Likes

Whoa, I haven’t seen that before!
Is it supersaturated? And, is it kept in fridge?

6 Likes

interesting, lbs. yea i haven’t come across this myself, although my experience is very limited. your label says 6/2, so it’s been fermenting for two months now?

3 Likes

yeah man, looks frozen!

1 Like

@highminwin fermenting for 2 months, I guess kinda. 6/2 was when I strained what I thought was the finish product, it was liquid on 6/2.
@BeagleZ it is not refrigerated. Should it be? FPJs and FFJ in cabinet, labs in fridge.
@supershitfuck I think this is too much sugar added to a sugar maker? Beet/Brown sugar. Will add to tea this morning :sunrise_over_mountains:.
Apprecilove all 3 of you. Big ups. May your weekend be easy and your buds hard. BLAKKA!!

Used Canna FPJ yesterday instead, older and very bubbly top layer. Twice as much WCA as FPJ because I swear my ferments attract aphids. Used outside. Followed by a Dr. Zymes spray. Am I the only one with this experience? Oh yeah I noticed some paper thin leaves in 2x2. Very thin! Anyone have any idea what that might be? :pray:

Considering snipping the bottoms off solos in 2x2 and filling tray with soil. Lowered light intensity to 55%. No space for 3 months. Deficiency of some sort so top dress 1 TBS Down to Earth 4-6-2 topped with 1TBS EWC Old Soul and Strawberry Headband.

Cuts taken yesterday from outside kept in solos o water outside.
Cuts taken from 5x5 last night in solos o water under 19w

Again no space for 3 months. These fresh cuts will go in 12cell trays today all will be inside. Still have 3 plants outside that we need to make sure are girls B4 cloning.

9 Likes

Hmmm no, not necessarily needs to be refrigerated. My first thought though was that the sugar content crystallized in the fridge, but if it’s not cold than I’m stumped

2 Likes

I don’t know what that is.

2 Likes

I don’t ferment anything, mulching everything.

2 Likes

Hey bud, sorry for the delay. Other than LABS, Grokashi and a Comfrey extract I don’t really KNF. Hope you are well brother.

2 Likes

Listening to FCP while doing laundry I heard this:

It was nice to hear after self-doubt. Healthy in healthy out.

4 Likes

Love that podcast must of missed this one will check it out appreciate it always love learning about different things I can use in the garden :+1: @LivingBlackSoil

4 Likes

The more we know the danker…

Grow shop closed at 5 yesterday so we shot to Ace. Was thinking about RR cubes for cloning, EWC and dry flower nutes.

30% off the taped up bag. E.B. Stone has an organic 420 line of soil and dry nutes. $8.00 more for the 2-8-8 but no discount. Marketing aimed at me makes me feel a way. Newport, mcdonalds and sprite are not to be trusted. Did you know that they add bitters to soda to offset the sugar because the human body would reject it otherwise? Fucking capitalism is anti-life.
Resistance is a real thing. Rant done. So, got the cheaper bag instead. The fish hydrolysate was a happy surprise. Bottles? Concerned about the small pots in the 4x4 and love the idea of 2-6-4 immediately available. Prolly use it other ways as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. 4x4:

Excited to see the Razzberry Unicorn in the 5x5 develop so fast. This pic was last night, today is day 14f please forgive the poor quality

I got 1/5 female from the Razzberry Unicorn, all in a 10g pot. Anyone that received RU from me should have a great f/m ratio. She’s small but was in a crowded situation. Fast. Remember reading a day 34f post on here a few days ago. If things continue, by day 34f she’s gonna look amazing. Will add pics when lights come on tonight.

11 Likes

Forgot to mention that all plants in 4x4 were taken outside and foliar drenched with sulfur yesterday. Water today. Will spray water tonight. Tomorrow or Tuesday will spray with biology, labs or Recharge.
Thanks for keeping up with this mess.
Peace

3 Likes

Working out watering. 5x5 can do 2G every 2 days, 4x4 3-4 days. Dunno what watering device is called. Sprayer? Anyway last one, DeWalt, plastic tabs on handle broke after 1.5-2 years and I was unscrewing pressure valve using 2 funnels and filling it up. Love slow watering. Finally got a new one bout a week ago. Different brand smarter screw top. Concerned with 4x4 small pots running outta power, will flip sooner than later. Initially wanted to wait 4-6 weeks after 5x5 flip. Gonna switch from 16/8 to 14/10 tomorrow. Top dress often and use Neptune’s Harvest Rose and Flower 2-6-4 Fish hydrolysate. May flip Sunday which would be 3 weeks from 5x5. Goji Og f2, Garlic Goji and Blue Thai. Sexing the 4x4 is only a concern because we don’t wanna give males much energy. Rather they sing ‘Macho macho man’ and be culled than receive unnecessary inputs. No More Top Dress till we have more information.

Mentioned the Razzberry Unicorn in the 5x5 and how impressed I am with her speed. Said I’d get a better pic. Don’t think that I did.

Day 14f. Never seen an expression of Purple Unicorn but I think I can see the Goji influence in structure. Speed got me juiced. Smallest plant in tent. 3 other pots have 2 plants. The 7g Iraqi Goji is 2x-3x as big and solo as well. Magic Goat in EB also has my attention. No pics. Fresh soil. FFHF in wicking corners FFHF/FFOF, BAS LIGHT and FFHF/FFOF on top. Last 2 EB runs had 2 plants each. MG was a freebie from JBC made by Vashon Seeds. Watching her.

Wedding Cookies outside is doing her thing. I was concerned that the trellis was restricting like a corset. It’s tied to the stakes in the pot, so it wasn’t widening the plant. Trellis is about 18" from top of stakes, then another trellis 4"-6" higher. The plant is now taller than stakes and spreading out as she stretches in preparation for flowering. I imagine a time lapsed video of growth would look like a flower blooming as she expands. Took the 20g pot off the 4x4 pallet so that WC could enjoy the space.

Top shot shows how she creates space for flower sites. She is from seed but every representation of her so far has been good. She’s the last survivor from a Herbie’s seeds debacle. Steer clear of them please. This one is good despite my bias and we have cuts of her jic. Speaking of

These represent all but 3-4 plants we have in flower. Can fit another tray once the 4x4 is sexed. 2 cuts of each plant. Once rooted we’ll pick 1 and use the other as food?

Giving thanks for the opportunity to learn despite previous failings!
Yes YES

11 Likes

Razzberry Unicorn day 15f. Please zoom in for beautiful colors and crystals. Excited for this one. No nanners no nanners no nanners onna new nft🙏 Rooting for both cuts to root.

14 Likes

Very interested to see what you find here, haven’t seen enough of the PU dad. I have Purple Soul(Pinesoul x PU) but have yet to try it so am even more curious to see how Goji Razz x PU turns out for you. Will be watching for sure!

6 Likes