Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Love that Space Monkey! Think I’m going to revisit that one very soon!

9 Likes

Babylon Buster is also a winner. An old tropical fruit thing. Smell translates to taste. Mango, Guava. Very easy to trim, don’t even feel comfortable calling it trimming. Fun, upful high. Daytime Sativa style. I am beginning to overstands why Bodhi is held in such high esteem.

Yes

8 Likes

Goji Day 67.;Got a faint lemon cleaner smell. Maybe pinesol. Love the bud size in this small pot. Not the frostiest plant but definitely the frostiest Goji I have. Please forgive the shitty pics.

Peace

15 Likes

Fattening up nicely for you!

3 Likes

Today is day 76 for 2 Gojis, a Sour Bluetooth and a Garlic Goji. Day 97 for the remaining African Dragon. Wanna transplant the 2x2 and begin again. Noticed the EB is not drinking the way the CP is. Cover crop in both. Gonna empty and refill EB. It was filled in layers like lasagna with different soils. Gonna mix it up with some recycled love. Considering running seeds in solos in 2x2. Sour Bubble or Purple Lamborghini :thinking:.

Decision made. BOG! Thanks @DougDawson The plan is to trellis the 2x2 under the 220w led bars. Solos? .5g? 1g? Planning to use Neptune’s Harvest to keep them happy. Open to any nutrient suggestions @JoeCrowe . We’ll see. Exciting stuff.

Harvested flowers from the tent are seeded :frowning: some more than others. Iraqi Goji is the loudest so far. Garlic Goji has a sweet thing that is like the opposite of Garlic, but nice. All is jarred and improving. Babylon Buster is great daytime rotten tropical fruit. Everything between large dark brown and tiny white seeds in the buds. Can’t stuff nuggs in the bong, gotta break it down old school style.

Edit: African Dragon x2 are drying.

11 Likes

In my organic crops I just use gia green. Things like all purpose, power bloom and alfalfa meal. They are solid materials, which decompose on the surface, or underground.

3 Likes

Got it done. Added soil to EB and 2 pots. EB was dry. Top watered WCA and Canna FPJ.

3 different Goji cuts, 2 Blue Thai( in 5s) and 1 Garlic Goji. All Goji cuts including Garlic are x2 in pots. Gonna bend the Old Soul and Strawberry Headband tomorrow.

8 Likes

1g is the biggest I’ma go. I was inspired by @Indoornesian cup challenge. Too small for dry amendments to keep em happy? I’m thinking Neptune’s Harvest. Joy.

5 Likes

You could probably make some teas from your dry amendments as well (don’t know exactly what you have on hand) but I do like using fish hydrolysate on occasion too.

3 Likes

Do you have a worm bin? Fresh ewc is my go-to always. My EWC is super charged with your normal amendments so it kind of cheating.

4 Likes

I do have a worm bin. Graduated from 6"*6"*15" plastic bin to a blue folding top recycling container maybe 3 months ago. Uncle Jim’s castings we’re very impressive. Best I’ve purchased. Many live worms. Fine Black goodness.

Top dressed: Craft Blend, Uncle Jim’s Castings, Insect Frass, Gnarly Barley, a lil Neem Meal and Azomite then mulched entire 5*5. Watered in with Recharge. City Picker cover isn’t light proof so it was mulched and covered.

Broke out the mini washer and 3 bags of ice yesterday.

#1 was 220 micron #2 160 micron #3 73 and #4 25.
Was excited and very hopeful after bag #2, 3 and 4 were disappointing and confusing.

Peace

4 Likes

^^7/9 Sour Bubble germination. 1 weirdo was upside down, cotyledons not in seed husk.

^^Strapped down the Strawberry Headband CP and Old Soul EB. Solar return is Nov. 18th so veg till then at least.

Very productive lunchtime :wink:.

Peace

7 Likes

Proud of ma beard:

Gnarly Barley and a different brand of castings, Uncle Jim’s, are the only difference. Covered on Saturday, 3 days ago. Keeping the res dry on both Sips for a week or 2.

Looking at my fresh juice, Kale, Celery, Apple and Ginger a thought occurred :thinking:. Poured a shot into my 2g sprayer and filled with tap. Before closing it I was tripping on how green it was and remembered the Spirulina so added 1/4tsp and hit all. The idea is to attract as much diversity as possible to the mulch layer. Get Shit cycling. We’ll see.

Peace Forward

6 Likes

That was a month and a half ago. 2.5 weeks B4 the shirt stunt. Been courting that rittenhouse $ for a while now. Richest Black man in the history of this country. Smh. Perspective is important. Money should never be the goal. Wealthy for what? To sit next to elon joe and dadold.

Done

Peace

7 Likes

City Picker cover isn’t light proof. Didn’t know that when it was set up. Added a mulch layer, but there was limited space. Simple fix: cover with cardboard. Tent sprayed with Spinosad and Dr. Zymes, not at the same time.

7 Sour Bubbles up and out. They’ll go in 1g. Can’t justify the solo cup challenge. Skills too limited.

Last 3 Mac Dragon x Bruce Banger fem beans were soaked and sown in big pots. Specifically for Hash. Thanks for stopping by and injoy your Friday.

Peace

Edit:

7 Likes

^^ 5 Stuck In Plain Sight autos. 3 are much further along, they were in the tent longer. Gonna squeeze the other 2 in tent for a coupla weeks.

Rearranged 5x5 in preparation for more cuts. Hit with Sulfur on Sunday. Lotsa Aphids. Considering Green Lacewings. Spinosad x2, Zymes x2 and a heavy Sulfur has not eliminated them. Gonna veg for awhile so not really tripping just don’t like seeing em. EB should’ve been repacked. Hoping it’ll wick better.

^^ Put the 220w bars in the 2x2 and added the autos to catch up. 2 cuts each of Strawberry Headband and Old Soul, Sour Bubble seedlings and newly planted Spinach and Broccoli sharing the space.

1/4 of the Gojis flowered stands out. Fat, crystally and tasty. Exhale of Sandalwood and Incense. At one point my mouth thought I drank Cucumber Water. I didn’t. Fun high. She’s been hanging for 10 days and will come down soon. There is a cut of this one and 2 other Goji cuts currently in the 5x5. No cuts of the Sour Bluetooth or the African Dragon :slightly_frowning_face:. Haven’t tried the SB yet. Thick stinky colorful flowers. Dense. BOG. African Dragon is a true Sativa. All head. Racy. Congo!! The stinkier and smaller of the 2 AD is still hanging.

Gonna buy some cuts this round. 3.5" trellis and more Uncle Jim’s EWC.

Peace

10 Likes

^^ 5x5 Gonna sacrifice the Old Soul. 2 cuts of her, 1 showing roots. Isn’t growing or wicking. Gotta repack that EB in preparation for a cut from a member. Strawberry Headband in the City Picker drinks a gallon in less than 2 days.

^^ 2x2x4 So instead of solos or 1g pots, folded the 20g put 3 of those “5” plastic pots of goodness in, added cover crop and top dress. Gonna plant the 5 Sour Bubble seedlings.

The Goji is very good. Running 3 cuts of it. So far 1 stands out. African Dragon #1 has more funk than the original and keeps the wonderful effects. 2 Sour Bluetooth looked identical growing. The 1 that finished inside is pretty but the outside 1 is fuel. Took Auntie’s nose, I’m limited, she said ‘diesel fuel’ and I immediately smelled it. BOG. Great smoke. No cuts. All Blue Thai going to hash, running 2 cuts. Also an Iraqi Goji straight to hash. 2x Maroon Baboon and a Cherry Trance sacrificed to the caterpillars added to worm bin.

Edit: @ramblinrose Thank you thank you thank you. Please forgive. Goji Og!

6 Likes

Very nice! Im glad you found a tasty one! Goji f2s definitely have some great plants in em.

4 Likes

@JoeCrowe aren’t you a hash making expert as well as a PM assassin? Why is the 25 micron so much more than the 160 and 120 combined? Second time this has happened. Any ideas?

2 Likes

3 Likes