Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

I think it all depends on the size of the trichome heads 25 micron catches the finest particles so must be fine/small trich heads. The 220 may be alot of plant material.

1 Like

Sure, the trichome caps are usually about 120 as a maximum size, so most everything went into 25μm. I have no idea what you would get in the 220 except plant fiber. I usually go with 220,90,25. Only saving the 90.

2 Likes

Ok I thought the 25 would be the best. Learning.

Put the 2 Old Soul cuts in the freshly packed Earthbox. Later received confirmation the second cut is projected to arrive Monday, same day first cut is shipping :crossed_fingers:. Gotta prepare another pot. SH in CP is very happy. Soo when repacking the EB I discovered the problem. Before adding the beautiful soil I saw the ‘problem’, I placed a bottomless 1g fabric pot cut open lengthwise over the tray to keep soil outta the res. This is why EB was taking so long to drink. Magic Goat did cool last go but now I know she was limited. Silly man.
Yes.

6 Likes

I turn 53 tomorrow🧘. Mother’s Milk #31 clone is scheduled to ship tomorrow and Frankenstein clone is shipping Monday. Excited to run em both and compare to this onederfull Goji from @ramblinrose

Strawberry Headband in training. Clones coming next week will spend 7-9 days in quarantine. Maybe flipping the middle of next month :thinking:.

Sour Bubble, courtesy of @DougDawson, seedlings are chugging along. My favorite 1 died, leaving 4. 2 girls would be perfect.

The 5 autos out back look good. Pretty sure these are auto regs, so regularly checking em. Don’t want any unplanned pregnancies this round.

When Stevie wrote the song Arizona was against the idea of Dr. Kings bday becoming a federal holiday.

Knowing Is Half the Battle

Peace

Edit:

^^ Stuck in Plain Sight Autos, Frunto, Taters, a 10g ‘worm bin’ and a Pagoda plant.

^^Sour Bubble, 2 Strawberry Headband clones, and freshly planted Green Onions.

^^Back left to right: 2 Garlic Goji, 2 Goji #2, Goji #1 and a lil bitty Mac Dragon x Bruce Banger fem.
Middle l 2 r: Goji #3, Blue Thai #2( back), Blue Thai #1 and 2 empties. Strawberry Headband in the City Picker and Old Soul in the Earthbox. Stuck in Plain Sight, Sour Bubble and Goji Og all from OGers, oh yeah both of the above mentioned cuts🤞 also from OGers. What a onederfilled place. Humbled by the generosity and inspired to f2 the Time Bender…Slow down.

Drinking water w labs. Oh Yes.

10 Likes

Oh running some old soul stoked to see how they do for you I’m loving the 2 cuts in running right now so strong smelling my inline fan just broke on me so the smell is staying in the house till my new one shows up it reeks so much :grin:

4 Likes

If I had cuts of both the Sour Bluetooths and the second African Dragon I would still keep Goji#1. Oh and that Babylon Buster. The point I’m struggling with is how much I enjoy the Goji. Its fantastic and I have a cut😁.

Blessings

2 Likes

^^Joy Joy Joy
Gotta Mother’s Milk #31 clone from @PAGODASEEDS. She arrived expertly packed and with extras: a Tahoe OG cut and a pack of MM#31 x Original Haze beans. Good looking out. Cuts in cups sprayed heavily with Dr. Zymes and placed under the 19w with other cuts and veggie seedlings. Spinosad then Sulfur and uppot to the 5gs in 2 weeks. Gonna prepare another 5g for the Frankenstein that’s coming.

^^Brought in some crates to get closer. Young ladies are happy and seem to injoy training. SH in CP is drinking a gallon every 2 days 1 day dry then refill 1g. EB res not filled yet. LABS in the res.

^^ Sour Bubble seedlings. Doing good. Cover crop coming in. Not a lot going on in here, Onions coming

12 Likes

^^ Sour Bubble seedlings. Been bottom watering and adjusting light. They are happy. Wanna get 2 cuts off each and flip. Soon come. Below is a pic of what appears to be the beginning of a leaf flower.

B really cool if it is.

Mothers Milk #31 planted in a “5” Tahoe OG planted in Earthbox opposite the Old Soul. Both got Zymes, Spinosad and Sulfur. Space heater was too hard on humidity. Spraying often, Agsil 16 yesterday. Goji #3 is raging. Garlic Gojis also growing fast. Flipping when the new cuts are ready, maybe 3-4 weeks. Put a little Watermelon Kombucha in the water Saturday. Top dressed (EWC, Bu’s and Craft Blend) the "5"s and the SH Sunday. All is well.

Peace

11 Likes

Love what you got going on here LBS!! Nice score on those cuts, looking forward to watching along

2 Likes

Welcome. Yeah I’m looking forward to those 2. Frankenstein expected delivery Dec 1st🤞. Exciting stuff a gwan.

3 Likes

^^Sour Bubble f2 from the one and only @DougDawson. What a difference a week makes.

^^ More like 10 days. They’ve been topped at about the 4th or 5th node. Veg maybe 1 more week then flip. Get rid of the boys, lower the trellis and grow. Maybe 2 weeks. Bottom watering labs and recharge, plain water on top. BOG.BOG.
BOG BOG.

Peace

11 Likes

Dang that’s cool you got the mothers milk 31 cut! I bet that is a tasty mf! Cool to see the sour bubs growing out - looking forward to trying those myself.

2 Likes

@ramblinrose WE got the MM#31. I am happy to share with OG kinfolk. Loving this Goji you sent. Read up on it awhile ago and decided it wouldn’t happen for me, then came OG! Now there are 3 different cuts of Goji here! Goji #3 is a biggun. USPS is late with the Frankenstein cut. Hopefully tonight. One more “5” can fit once the oscillating fan is moved.

8 Likes

Hell yea man! Goji is a great one for sure, Im trying to cross my cut to a bunch of stuff haha.

2 Likes

Originally scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Still not here. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Edit: Frankenstein will be fine

8 Likes

^^Ok this will make at least 7 days in a box. Not expecting much. Hopefully @JohnnyPotseed will have more for sale in a couple months🤞.
At any rate here is a current look at the 5x5:

Did some rearranging, defoliation and bending over the weekend. Placed MM#31 on the EB. Too many pots. Gotta move stuff to access everything. Thinking 4 Sips and a big pot next time. That’ll give me room to maneuver. Garlic Goji in the back middle is the one I wanna watch closest because 2 or 3 presented male flowers last time. I mean I wanna watch everything close but the GG even closer. Strawberry Headband is the oldest in the tent. Not sure but I guess the Old Soul is 2-3 weeks behind everything else and 2-3 weeks behind that are the Tahoe OG(EB) and Mother’s Milk #31(5). Hoping to take cuts in a week or so and flip. Goji#3 is a monster.Goji #1 in a recycled pot that started slow and finished nice outside this year. 2 Blue Thai phenos in 5s doing well.

^^ 2x2 is chugging along. I fear the topping I did will postpone flipping a coupla weeks or so. They sure are happy and those fans are BIG! B great if they showed sex B4 flip. Gotta cull/kill the boys.
Beautiful Monday in the Bay.

No life without water
Water falls from the sky
Giving Thanks for the simplicity

Peace

10 Likes

Sheeesh cuz, I gotta agree with ya there… after that long in transit? naw, I doubt the clone will be anything more than compost! I’m sorry about the snail-mail. This is the holiday season though, and shipping is only gonna get worse. I’ll have to send you another, no problem. As soon as the next batch of clones are ready, I’ll hit you up in DM.

8 Likes

I apprecilove the offer. Not your fault though. You did what you said you would do. Those are the breaks. Maybe in a coupla months we can work out something that’ll include some of your prized gear :wink:.

6 Likes

I sent you a DM cuz

4 Likes

Yeah just saw it after my post. All good sir.
Thank you for being a stand-up dude.
Peace

4 Likes