Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

@LivingBlackSoil actually those leaves that are like upside down canoes, specially on the bud on the top right of the picture, my keeper and the other one i liked was straight lemon pine sol have those leaves, does it reek of solvent/cleaner yet? they look like they are, nice!

the short, dense, big leaved ones were that “peanut butter crap” as i call it… hempy

4 Likes

It’s probably going to take me a year to grind through the plants I have…lol and more on the way. Yikes! I do keep an eye on the plants in final days if you get a good trichome shot, I try and estimate the hash yield to see if it’s worthwhile.

1 Like

Big ups @Klyphman

OG is a vibe

11 Likes

I think I read that the bottom third should be trimmed. I’m closer to 2/3 off:

2 verified Sour Bubble boys culled from the 2x2. 1 girl and 1 holding out.

8 Likes

5x5 Day 31F Please forgive shitty pics. Goji f2 thin leaf mild trim trichy and fast

Goji f2 fat leaf heavy maybe overtrim

Pics don’t do justice to the flower size difference. Overtrimmed G has the fattest flowers in tent rn.

EB close with 2nd and 3rd. Old Soul and Tahoe OG are similar sized. TOG top was broken while bending a few weeks ago. She’s a beast @PAGODASEEDS. TOG

OS

I think MM#31 has outgrown her 5g pot. Hit with Neptune’s Harvest Rose and flowering and a lil cal mag. There’s a slight fade at leaf sides that I don’t think the pics capture

Strawberry Headband in City Picker has been treated less than ideal

Almost half removed and still seems like too much or undertrimmed

Garlic Goji is my favorite soil.

2 plants a bit branchy

Tent shot

Old Soul smells of lemon solvent cleaner and Strawberry Headband smells of a different lemon solvent cleaner. All 3 Goji f2 cuts are perfumey spicy cologne earthy. Garlic Goji is the only thing smelling sweetish. Tahoe OG is funk.

Learning and taking notes. Soo grateful. Thanks for checking em out.

Please be easy as Sunday morning, a blessing butta change of inflection it’s a warning. :wink:

Peace

16 Likes

should be a good phenotype on that old soul if your getting lemon cleaner! nice frost too both my number 1 and supershitfucks number 6 pheno has that lemon cleaner smell number 1 pheno is straight lemon cleaner and 6 has lemon cleaner some skunk and coffee notes and a smell I can’t quite describe to it quite complex been starting to smoke a bit of both phenos and really loving it :call_me_hand: both phenos stacked the weight hard near the end

4 Likes

Garlic Goji whaaaaaaaaat!?!? Oh boy , that sounds EPIC!

3 Likes

Welcome

It’s a Strayfox creation Black GMO(Strays cut) x White Goji (Bodhi’s cut). I ran 4 over the summer and 3 hermied on me. This is the only one left. I’m seeing some sus pistils but I’m hopeful.:crossed_fingers:Not sure which of the 4 this solo survivor is

6 Likes

Old Soul is classic candelabra with the longest colas in the tent. A beauty. I’m hoping for 4 keepers. Rn Old Soul Tahoe OG Strawberry Headband Goji 3 and 1 are faves.

@Rogue I need your sage advice. Any vehicles without motors?:wink:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Lol. LITFAing

1 Like

Happy Sunday!! Been raining heavy here in the Bay last few weeks. Humidity is high in the 5x5. Like 70 when I open it and it’ll drop to 62 when open. Dehumidifier here on Thursday. Will not water till then.

Did a final top dress on the MM #31 watered in with Mega Phos. She has outgrown her 5g pot. Must run again.

Placed the Diesel Tree fem solo bottomless directly in big pot in 2x2. Needed the height and there’s ample space. She’s at her 4th node. Gonna be fun to see basically a seedling from 12/12.

2x2 Sour Bubbles are day 13F with minimal stretch. Thick plants #1 being taller than #2 is the only difference so far. 5 cuts taken from the 2 plants.

Stuck in Plain Sight auto regs outside were all boys 5/5 so started again. There’s one bottomless solo with 2 seedlings planted out back. The other 2 seedlings also in a solo but with a bottom go between 2x2 and clone area. They will go outside soon, bottomless.

All is well despite my interference.

Peace.

8 Likes

Did some rearranging in the 5x5 and brought Goji #2 from the back left corner, like her more than #3 rn:

Here’s a group shot, see MM#31 in the back center looking kinda pale? Feel like I did her wrong in the 5g pot.

The 4 Stuck in Plain Sight auto reg seedlings outside replacing the 5 boys. We’ll see.

2x2 with the Diesel Tree fem solo cup. Been giving tent an extra hour or 2 of light last 2 days. Sulfur was sprayed today.

9 Likes

Lookin good man! I bet the mm31 will be tastey regardless - Ive found in my recent grows if the plants are big and bushy, 5 gal isnt enough. Ive got some 18” good medicine bushes that are happy flowering in 5s, but one of the 2.5-3ft bubbashine hashplants got unhappy in 5.

3 Likes

Day mode and night mode:

The last dehumidifier allowed access to the bulbs so I could tape over em. This one doesn’t. Sinsemilla is the goal. What is too much light? Heard Dr. Bugbee say if you can’t read by it don’t worry. I’m worried. Seeded Ganja is a headache. For now I can keep on day mode and remove from tent B4 lights out. Is the red a problem? Thanks :pray::pray::pray:
@JoeCrowe @ramblinrose @BeagleZ @minitiger

Peace

5 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem as far as I can tell it’s just a minor glow. It’s definitely not bathing your plants with light!

3 Likes

Are those the same humidifier? Do you have them in the actual tent itself? Or outside of it?

I have five humidifiers, all different makes and models haha, but I keep all of them outside of my tents. For something like the one in the first pic, I’ve covered it with a black t-shirt before. For the one in the second pic (if that’s a different humidifier), I’ll just slap some gorilla tape on it.

As much as I love joecrowe, I’d personally err on the side of caution and darken those up as much as you can.

4 Likes

It’s outside the tent for the pics, same model different modes. There is a mild light on night mode that didn’t come out in the picture. Week 6. Might put it on a manual timer…

Edit: it’s on top of City Picker

7 Likes

I don’t see anything on top of the CityPicker, assuming that that’s the SIP in the front in that pic, except a bunch of cardboard. All’s I see is a big MESS haha! Jesus Christ, if my grow area looked like that, I’d lose my shit… haha!

Just fucking with you. In all seriousness, though, the less light during lights-off, the better. Just do whatever makes sense to at least diffuse the light a little bit. Like I said, Gorilla Tape is my go-to for pretty much everything. Just be prepared to never, ever get it off of whatever you slap it on to haha…

Plants look good, though.

6 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t risk it.
Putting it on a timer is a good idea as I always try to drop the RH at lights out during flower anyway.
Or outside the tent right by the intake is a good option.

My intuition tells me our plants are much more sensitive to light indoors as they aren’t getting blasted by true sunlight all day.

6 Likes