Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

So this 420w came today. I haveta assemble which I wasn’t expecting and I can’t find any mention of Samsung in the user manual. I guess I got what I paid for.

But you got 420W though. :sunglasses:
And you got another light for free, right?

Thank you.
Not free but pretty damn close: 420w @ $165

Please forgive my earlier whining. I bought it because of the price per watt. And now I have lighting for the next tent. Things are moving forward and I am grateful.

3 Likes

Lights off at 7am and on at 7pm
First day, hoping the Cherry Trance will show sex in the next 2 weeks because we don’t wanna topdress boys. Everything else is cool without a topdress, but those CTs are in small pots. The Z and 2 MBs love the new light directly over them. All is well.

2 Likes

A buddy in Hawaii, pirateshipbaba, told me to let JBC seeds know about my germination struggles. We did so and less than 30 minutes later we got an email saying they’d send me replacements for Space Monkey and Babylon Buster. We were so impressed that we bought a pack of Garlic Goji. Unfortunately the replacements were already in process when we ordered the Strayfox pack.

Came today. 1 Space Monkey 2 Babylon Buster and 1 freebie from Vashon Seed: Magic Goat(Old Goat x Sex Magic)
Onederfull!!

Top dressed all Bodhi pots and sprayed the remaining Dr. Z’s, agsil 16, cocowet from this morning. Decided to topdress every B plant because the soil is more important than the sex of the plant. It’s reusable!!

Eyes open for Nasturtiums for the outdoor projects. I hate caterpillars and as a result I don’t really like butterflies either.

Juiced to flower these Bodhi strains. The reality is humbling. Trusted by the All with such valuable work. We r worthy!!!

11 Likes

Pirateshipbaba sent some goodies with a cool ass seal

Looking forward to all 4!!

MD x BB outdoor fizzled out :slightly_frowning_face:
Beans are feminized so we put 4 more in the small cup. We will see.

Last 3 Space Monkey from original pack dropped in water. Bless Up!!

4 Likes

B plants seem to apprecilove yesterday’s top dress. Other 5 are happy too.

Day 2

Recharge used tonight. Oh forgot to mention that we top dressed Earthbox pretty heavy last night.

7 Likes

Yesterday’s Recharge got em smiling. The Regalia bottle is pretty low, the Southern Ag GFF will be implemented in the IPM regime. We saw PM weeks ago. If we can keep it away without Regalia that’d save some dough. We will see.
A fan of Bodhi’s energy and reputation as mentioned B4 these are the first B plants we’ve run. So far so ridiculously good. Veg situation definitely needs attention but once in bigger shoes in 5x5 they took off. All 5 Cherry Trance are pretty consistent so far. One was topped later as it was a slow grower ( the biggest now) but other than that the uniformity is impressive. Colors from light to dark green with a few having a purple sheen when viewed from a certain angle. Guessing 3-4 females.

3 Likes

Early mail today.

Excited to share any doubles we have with pirateshipbaba so another pack of Magic Goat is a blessing!

Let’s GO!!

1 Like

Our humble collection grows:

6 Likes

6 GMO x Dragons Hashplant placed in water last night. I have a problem, and I bought more seeds today:

Adding all of these to the outdoor projects, and prolly put some radishes indoors as well. Fun stuff!!

6 Likes

Is “pirateshipbaba” on here, Instagram, or where??? Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Instagram is where you’ll find the pirate.

Made a jar of fresh orchid flowers fermented. FPJ or FFJ? All flowers.

Will check jar every day after 3rd day. 7 has been too long in the past, wanna avoid the mold. Fun stuff and inexpensive. Yes

3 Likes

IG Handle??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Found him, but states “nothing for sale.” Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Yeah he’s not a fan of ’ the industry’ he loves to trade and share. Hit him up, might have interesting stuff for you. Good dude constantly telling me to get on IG

2 Likes

Plants look really happy in the 5x5. I believe that I have identified 3/5 Cherry Trance boys. We will be adding Wedding Cookies #2 and #3 to the pots after removing the boys. Was thinking about making FPJ from some excess kale spinach and collards, could add the boys to that. 2/5 girls would be great! Sad to dispose of these healthy plants, any Bay Area Bodhi fans seeking boys? If so let me know asap.

Dropped 5 Iraqi Goji in water/H2O2 tonight

8 Likes

Think we have 4/5 boys.

8 Likes

Exciting/disappointing to identify 4/5 boys less than a week in.

FPJ: male Cherry Trance plants, kale, spinach, collards, broccoli, aloe vera and a lil cover crop.

New look 5x5:

Put the 3 kinda healthy Old Soul and a Wedding Cookies #2 in the vacant pots. Old Soul: we cut out the bottom of their solos to add height. Gotta improve our germination rates, working on a few things to that end. We will get some autos( for bonsai) and fems( need some for just in case) once the germination struggles subside.

Starting a new j-o ( when spoken it sounds like a southern American saying jail) tomorrow and looking forward to something approaching a living wage in the Bay Area. Plus: mo money=mo beans

5 Magic Goat dropped in water today

6 Likes

Ok we have 5 Iraqi Goji(RR), 4 Black First, 5 Magic Goat and 1 GMO x Dragons Hp along with 4 Cherry Trance clones(RR). New setup. 49w FEIT from HD. 16/8 or something like that. No timer. The 5 IG popped under 19w and kinda struggled. Dome decreases intensity is the thought behind adding the 30w. Watching. Planning. Yes yes!!

3 Likes

Got these today. For the garden!

Edit: Not sure how to use. :joy:

2 Likes