Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

Someone wanted you to leave the site for doing this co op??

What are you looking for in trade?

2 Likes

nothing do to with the coop,

dont really have a specific list, but for someone who may benefit im very open.

5 Likes

if you plan to grow it soon and think it may benefit you with your involuntary muscle spasms , pm me

6 Likes

Ohhh ok. I thought someone didnā€™t want you doing this run. I mis understood.

1 Like

These seem very helpful for those of us that suffer from tight muscles/muscle pain. Also will look into the blackberry.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, I sincerely hope you donā€™t leave. Cannabis should bring people together not create rifts. Life is hard enough and we should be coming together instead of this situation youā€™ve had.
I was looking forward to these seeing as people say it helps with nerve pain, but I totally understand your point.
Happy growing and again i hope you donā€™t leave.

4 Likes

Dayyum. That sucks, my friend. I was looking forward to giving these a try. Understandable, though. There seems to be a lot of this happening lately and itā€™s really sad that this is happening to the community.
If you ever decide to make these available, please keep me in mind, it would be very much appreciated, my friend.
I have some Bubble Gum regular auto crosses that I made and Iā€™m finishing up on some feminized White Widow auto crosses, if any of these would interest you.
I hope that you have a great day, my friend :v:

7 Likes

Please do a favour to the community and flag those threatening PMā€™s (supposition icon_e_confused|nullxnull ), we donā€™t need here people like that and yes more people like you ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

I donā€™t think you can flag moderators @George ā€¦

5 Likes

Ooooops, missed that part :sweat:, Team OG should be able to also handle those, IMHO no one is above the rules ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

if you think it could help with your nerve pain, pm me

3 Likes

deffinetly have some available for you man, pm me

4 Likes

politics my friend, someone is always above the rules

10 Likes

@Chronickyle sorry to hear the unfortunate turn of eventsā€¦I donā€™t mean add to the dramaā€¦ just wanted to add that, Iā€™ve been apart of this wonderful community for a short 2 years (2019) and have enjoyed the knowledge and sharing and trading that has brought so many of us like minded people together
ā€¦ I am sadden to see how things are going with a lot of newer folks or people who have changed for the worse in recent timesā€¦. I hope we can all focus on what it is that brings us here instead of destroying the reason we are all hereā€¦ anyways, I hope everyone is well and I appreciate all those who have put in the time and effort to help out the communityā€¦ Happy Holidays All! :beers:

6 Likes

You could say the same for Police and Politicians George but unfortunately we all know how that goes

4 Likes

Agree :disappointed:, perhaps weā€™re looking here for something different and unique but it finishes to be like our real shitty world ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If you are discouraged, step away for awhile, focus on yourself and come back invigorated. You are part of a diverse community of like minds.

7 Likes

great advice for life in general brother, some of the best their is, but if i left then what would i read when im on the can :open_book::thinking::sweat_smile:

1341318556796_6510144

18 Likes

Well @Chronickyle , my wife is starting her own grow and chose your blue velvet to start with! I may have swayed her decision a bit. But sheā€™s got 4 with tails already! Thanks again for the wonderful medicine!

9 Likes

That was one of my hubbyā€™s favorite sayings.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes