Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

@GMan so for cbd, what strains would you recommend?? Thinking about trying some myself.

4 Likes

I have heard that CBD strains will produce phenos, just like other plants and some of those phenos will have nice THC effects as well. Depending, I assume, on what strains were used to cross. So if I understand correctly. You could end up with CBD plants that are not very good for pain but will give you a good buzz. Is this correct info?

5 Likes

Hopefully someone more versed in breeding can come answer your question. I have assumptions. But many can answer much more accurately than I.

8 Likes

Hair cut day. Wish I could just put you into flower already.

35 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing with the community. Totally OG of you.

11 Likes

Looking good, anticipation getting to you yet

4 Likes

Haha yes it sure would be nice to see them flip and start flowering. Hopefully next week I will pass my final inspection and can start spraying my sts.

14 Likes

LOL, I got some likes back. Like, Like, Like. Like.

4 Likes

Me too that fun tonight took the rest of mine too!

3 Likes

Haha yeah I’m out too.

I’ve been wanting to get a test done to find out the cbd, cbg etc… Ratings of the blue velvet to find out what helps I dont know what kind of test I need though, never had anything tested for anything before.

5 Likes

A web search for something like “cannabinoid test your area” might give some results if you are in a legal area.

2 Likes

So it’s a cannabinoid test I would need? I’ve seen the hydro store in the city offering. Thc/cbd tests and terpene tests.

3 Likes

Been doing some flopping to manage my canopy height. Other than that there just hanging out waiting.

18 Likes

Looking good. Man.I am ready to start my grow but waiting for the moon .

7 Likes

So much green, just beautiful brother.

3 Likes

Does planting by the moon really work? I do know some folks go by the Farmers Almanac, which I assume is pretty much the same.

5 Likes

I’ve been told the gravity of the moon at that cycle helps remove the seed head from the seed. But have also been told its more beneficial to older landrace stains and not as relevant with today’s hybrids.

4 Likes

The last full moon high tide helped with the cargo trapped in the Suez channel, so could be … :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My best gardens have been planted by the old farmers almanac.

5 Likes

@Chronickyle just read the thread and what you are helping your father with, very admirable of you.

My mother is suffering with osteoporosis and parkinsons disease and this variety could be very beneficial for her. I’m pretty new here and not sure how to sign up or if I’m even illegible but if I am I’d love to get onboard. Thanks :v:t4:

7 Likes