Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

This sounds like some real medicine, something I think we could all benefit from.
Awesome, I’m in on this for sure.

4 Likes

That is what I am hoping.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Oooooooooooo. Me likes. Me wants. Sounds like a great strain to have. Need something like this for weekends after a long work week. Thanks @Chronickyle for putting this together and sharing what sounds to be some great relaxing smoke

3 Likes

No problem. Happy to get it out there to hopefully help a bunch of people and hopefully others make interesting crosses and discover something that helps more people.

Will be spraying another round of sts tonight onto the 2 clones and will be switching to 12/12

11 Likes

You’re killing it man. :star_struck: Those plants look great! This is a great run man. You’re Pure OG @Chronickyle. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Flower day 1 starts tommorow.

Just sprayed clones with sts the second time.

And thank you @Guitarzan

28 Likes

How many times and how long between sprays. I am interested in STS.

1 Like

Started 5 days before flip and continue to spray each 5 days till it shows boy parts.

5 Likes

Looking great . You make.it look so simple .

3 Likes

It is simple, it’s only as hard as people make it :slight_smile: lucky for me cannabis plants are hardy I just water them. Gaia green is in the pots to feed them and then I followed a recipe to do the rest. Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.

10 Likes

Blue velvet moms doing great!

40 Likes

Hard to tell in the photos that that is a 3 gallon pot.

12 Likes

Full room. 2 blue velvets at back, Cindy 99, Strawnanna and pineapple skunk in front of those then the 2 blue velvet clones being sprayed are in front. Can’t wait to try blue velvet x c99

27 Likes

Looking great brother.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gave all the plants other than the 2 main bluevelvets a gaia green flowring top dressing. Their all organic. The 2 main blue velvets are on dyna gro as they have been on it for so long. Heck those 2 were cuts I took from outdoors last summer.

8 Likes

Here it is. The Blue Velvet. Man I really need to get out of the rutt of just checking my inbox. Tisk tisk.

A little late to the show. I know.
I’m glad you found something that helps your father. It sounds very good for the pain I’m curious about how it might help anxiety. I know everyone is different in that department. I’m still looking for that special one. How you describe it I think it might a step in the right direction.
Thanks @Chronickyle for your contribution :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey @Shaggy450r, sorry for the delay. My notifications don’t get to me anymore.

I’m still new to the CBD thing, too, and am pretty much still exploring as I go. I need to stop smoking for a while as my tolerance is so high that I can’ perceive stuff as easily.

I’ve grown @Sebring’s Revenge (recommended for taste alone), a Perkin’s cut, two phenos (I think that’s Cannatonic), and some Afghan CBD x Black Afghani from Underground Seed Collective (he’s still creating that). All are great smoke on their own flavor wise. I suppose each person would have to try a few to see which works best. I’m sort of playing with that now, but I concentrate on thc so much that I’m not gaining a ton of knowledge.

I think I may have some of the Perkin’s Cut I could share. I’m in the process of organizing stuff and will look for them. Don’t let me forget. Maybe the Sebring’s Revenge, too. He has it on his site sometimes but it seems like it was out recently.

Hey @BigMike55, yeah, I think that’s correct. I’m also still learning the breeding science but I think you are correct on all of it. If you bred two CBD crosses, I’m not sure… I suppose there could still be variation but can’t say for sure.

That’s why I hang out here, lol. Forums can get you up to speed on things faster than any other way. I’ve learned a lot for what it’s worth.

…now I have to go back and catch up reading this thread… maybe somebody already answered you, heh… peace

5 Likes

I have no idea how it might affect anxiety, guess you will have to grow it after this and let us all know! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just did another spray of sts on the 2 clones

8 Likes