Blueberry Ghost Cookies Giveaway

Keeping you on your toes! Lol

3 Likes

I just deleted the post and I still wanted to thank you for this opportunity and I hope that you have a great weekend and happy spring growing The Doc…and it’s just fate by bday is April 13th lol so thanks for the early birthday gift

2 Likes

They are yours my friend! @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

shyguy

1 Like

Dayyum. I reckon I missed this. Just got home and put a drink, in my hand. I enjoyed talking with you this morning. I hope that you and yours, have a great evening and weekend. Be Safe :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Lol thanks for bumping me to 16 @JaxxMunster

2 Likes

i actually didn’t change anything you was already marked as 16 so i filled in the blank spot

3 Likes

Not being a prick just joking around with it…Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed.

8 Likes

Awesome wiki @Bobgrows ! That was quick ! Haha

I have had Marks strains before and they were really great genetics!
Autos didn’t Auto, but they grew to almost 6 feet outdoors and gave me a ton of delicious bud :yum:

I was very pleased with everything he sent me last time. These sound awesome :green_heart:

7 Likes

Are these auto flowing seeds? I was only able to find references to autos.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I will collect addresses on Wednesday.
5 at a time. Please wait for me to ask so I can keep it all in order. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows !

2 Likes

Very cool @Bobgrows ! Congratulations on your first wiki.

1 Like

Nice giveaway @Bobgrows !

Sorry I missed it. Busy day today.

Keep the spirit of Corey alive. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice giveaway sorry I missed it

1 Like

There will be more giveaways… wanted to see how this one went first. Stay tuned…:green_heart::v:

9 Likes

Bobbi is Overgrowing the World all by herself.
Nice giveaway. Sorry I missed it.
Oh. And Mark does have nice genetics, the autos are not autos but his regulars produce really nice examples of his gear.

6 Likes

2- 7 send me your info please.
@SkunkHunt101
@Pawsfodocaws, @Kabuddha , @LedZeppelin , @Maddawg and @anhthormap

6 Likes

Way to give it 420% Bob! Keep up the good vibes :metal:

3 Likes

Thank you Red! :green_heart::v: