Blueberry Ghost Cookies Giveaway

It can also be just a pheno that one has never found before but you are correct, sometimes it means they don’t know what the hell it is, lol. In that case it could only be S1ed

Edit: I think some use the term too loosely these days.

1 Like

i think if it a pheno to a line that can be F2+ then they just call it a breeder name’s cut. clone only is reserved for dead line, i think.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to discourage anyone. I never said anything about the seeds not being “good enough”. I won’t be signing up because I already have these seeds from Mark. I’m sure they’re great. I only said anything because myself and others are suspicious about the names and/or provenance of his strains. I’ll give you an example, he sells “chem 4” seeds…how? There wasn’t a male chem 4 so how did he make seeds? Are they S1s? Maybe. Not the same thing but cool if they are. But when I asked him he ignored me. I would’ve still bought them if they were S1s but he’s not replying so I have no clue what they are. Same deal with his Bubba kush.

3 Likes

It should be, I think some use the term to loosely these days. But I agree, your definition is more what it is meant to be.

1 Like

yeah man, just misunderstands.
not all “breeders” understand how breeding works. they just bought some packs from stores, with some names on the pack the they think the seeds gonna be the same as the cut. so they pollin chucked and make some seeds. named it and sell them cheaper than the real thing. unless a person is really into cannabis and listen to podcast and watch a tons of video about the subjust, most people will just buy thing with a popular name and think it the really deal. i too was that person. but you live and you learn, and you go buy reputable breeders. it’s all good.
hope everyone have a good day and dont let misunderstandings ruin your time. much love :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

@Bobgrows Thanks for putting on this giveaway for everyone! I threw myself on #13 but if there is someone in need, they can be given my spot :+1:

Much love :pray: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :pray:

4 Likes

Peace All. I was overwritten, but it is what it is. Thanks @Bobgrows or the opportunity. Good luck all. Stay safe be well :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

2 Likes

@Maddawg why you added twice :laughing:

Mighty nice of you @Bobgrows,

2 Likes

Thank’s for making OG the wonderful place it is.
@Bobgrows I appreciate you!
Much :heart: OG

1 Like

I thank you @Bobgrows , your spirit is admirable. I for one will gladly try the seeds out. I grow for my own stash, not for seed or sale. Good smoke is good smoke regardless of what its nickname is.

Thank you for what you are doing.

3 Likes

nah bro, i got you. :laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

i think there only 13 spots yall. you cant add more numbers :laughing:

1 Like

My apologies!
I Just deleted one of them , Sorry…

It’s my first time doing this and in the excitement I have smashed a button to fast.

Sorry!

3 Likes

Nice giveaway @Bobgrows
Thanks for sharing with the community.
Dont let that bother you!

2 Likes

Aren’t you #16? You’re in @DrGonzo13

1 Like

Someone said only 13

1 Like

it was 13 :laughing:

1 Like