Blueberry 🔵 Thunderdome

All of the beans have broken their shells open. 2 are just tiny little nubs, so I’ll probably move them to cups tomorrow.

8 Likes

Gotta head out soon, so these will get planted in cups later tonight or tomorrow morning.

22 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

So I had left plastic baggies over the seedlings to give them some humidity. When I got home last night, 3 out of the 4 were flopped over. I took the bags off and tried to see if the worst looking one (blue northern lights) would prop up with some help. Unfortunately the bend in the stem was made out of jelly at that point and just kinda fell apart when I touched it. I left the bags off.

Today the other 3 plants are upright and looking good. I think I am going to start another Blue Northern Lights, even though it will be a little behind the pack.

7 Likes

22 Likes

I love your Blueberry showdown idea!

I’ve got four JOTI Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) in veg right now. I planted seeds 8-9 weeks ago and just transplanted to 3 gallon fabric bags last week. It’s my first time growing any Blueberry variety.

They were topped once. I’m sending samples to Farmer Freeman to determine which are ladies. They will get some LST to spread out. The boys will likely get tossed.

19 Likes

Looking good man. I love Blueberry. Actually started 4 Blueberry seeds I got from a bag of weed 3/4urs ago. Grew 1 seed a fee years ago before I Knew anything and had 1 male that reaked of Blueberry, unfortunately tossed it out.
But this time I’m making seeds and good Blueberry buds.

6 Likes

Thats exciting. I cant wait. It’s been a long time since I have had any blueberry and its still one of my favorites.

How long does it take to get the results @BarefootAndBlazed ?

Good luck to both of you, on your projects :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll send the envelope to Farmer Freeman today. They’ll probably receive it Monday and it might take a couple days to run it through the lab. As soon as they obtain the test results, they’ll email me. About a week in total. They’re in Washington D.C. so it might be quicker if you’re near.

I stocked up during their 4/20 sale and got the tests for $10 each.

3 Likes

Oh, nice. That’s pretty inexpensive. Good luck with your results :smiley:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 hooked up the design for my blueberry project. As I am thinking about the name, I’m realizing that I am hoping more of a reverse gang bang than bukkake :rofl: :rofl: We will still have to wait and see the male to female ratio.

13 Likes

I don’t know their names, but the dude on the top left just likes to watch, top right just finished, bottom right is gonna do something shifty, and bottom left looks like he wants to be pegged :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ll be bored all day tomorrow playing on Photoshop. If a gang bang revision is required hit me up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

thats reverse gang bang, good sir

2 Likes

Lmfao. I love it. Naughty Nurse lol

1 Like

5 Likes

@Rhai88 is still at it! :fire:

8 Likes

Problem is… there was only ever ONE smurfette. I forget why. Or how smurfs bred before her (she was a gargamel experiment or something, like I said, I forget, thats like 40 years ago).

5 Likes

at least in our arena we can clone said smurfette! :wink:

2 Likes

someone get me Gargamel. We can prob work something out.

2 Likes