Blueberry 🔵 Thunderdome

4 Blueberry plants, 1 tent… 1 winner (its me, if this run goes well)

The plan was initially to pollen chuck some blueberry with the NL2 I got from AGseedCo (I got f2, they currently have NL2 ibl), but I realized I had a few blueberry beans, and I wasn’t sure which would be best. I ordered a 4 slot 3.9 gallon AutoPot. I’m gonna try coco for the first time, with Jacks nutes. The beans were just put into damp makeup pads, in ziplock bags.

I will be planting 1 of each of these:

Dutch Passion - Blueberry fem - I have had this the longest
SnowHigh - Blueberry Blast reg - I’m most excited for this one
JOTI - Pure Blueberry (muffin) reg - That sounds delicious
JOTI - Blue Northern Lights Godzilla Edition reg - Extra credit for already being an NL cross? idk

I have never run coco, autopots, jacks (starting with ogreberry atm), or regular beans, so this will be an exciting (and hopefully successful) journey. Pics to come soon :slight_smile:

70 Likes

I still honestly believe lemonhokos bb is the best. Pulling up a chair though.

5 Likes

I will have to look into those.

4 Likes

Remember plenty of root space and don’t rush to flower, Blueberry likes to veg. If you root bind them or rush them they just might herm on you, it happens ALL the time.

13 Likes

I got some clear plastic cups to start them in. I’m going to punch a few holes in the bottom. I plan to mix up my own coco in the future, but for my first run I bought a bag of the FoxFarm 70/30 perlite mix.

3 Likes

I have some seedsman blueberry that are just yummy. Truly reminds me of booberry cereal! The flower smells like an apple orchard in the fall to me. Not one bit of skunk / typical plant smell. Nice heavy producers, but cuttings have a wierd growth pattern. Big knuckles at the nodes, and it changes angle at each node (no way in hell this plant stands up on its own, stem is ANYTHING but straight) they absolutely need to be tied up. Easy to root though. Chopped one earlier this week, got 4 more to go… Cloned in January, planted in early February, Vegged till late May / June, these are some full monsters!

Definitely on my heavy rotation list of strains I like to smoke…

Love seeing all the other varieties of blueberry though…

13 Likes

I am going to need to go find some booberry cereal now. I used to love that stuff. mmmm, nostalgia.

3 Likes

:eyes: :fire: this is gonna be good…

4 Likes

I am definitely attending this showdown!! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

This will be good. Gonna be watching that Blueberry Blast for sure

3 Likes

I am really hoping that one is female. I am gonna be pretty sad if the only lady is from that fem bean XD

2 Likes

I’ll follow along. The wife is a coco and Jack’s grower.

3 Likes

This should be interesting, particularly the Blueberry Blast!

3 Likes

Sweet I’m down to watch sum tagged :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Tagging along! :smiley:

4 Likes

Good luck with the grow brother! Sounds like a great plan :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nice,
I am at reg 2, just about R3 ( is that how you say that?) with Joti B.B.M, worked the slower runts out.
And Reg 2 on Joti B.B.M x B.B.M Afghan ( nice gas )
and Joti B.B.M Reg 2 male crossed/crossing male is set to open soon for some Sweet Blue wedding cake I am running simultaneously out and in doors.

2 Likes

I took a peek, but didnt see any movement on any of them, yet. Will check again tomorrow.

1 Like

F2 and f3 unless you mean fems

1 Like

F IF you mean fem , I mean regular. No crosses just cherry picking plants.

2 Likes