Bodhi - Black Triangle

Will do! Got them in a tupperwear on top of my furnace.

The germination station.

I recently read a post somewhere that said this users black triangle had a good pine flavor and a high school stone. That post nudged me to pop my pack over all the others I got in the vault.

8 Likes

I’ve got some F3s I don’t know what to do with.

11 Likes

Lol me too i’ve had them for awhile and i recently heard it’s strong sh*t so i popped them immediately

7 Likes

Your grow space is full? Send them over to me in Saigon I still got some space just 4 germinated out of a whole pack… i just mixed tons of soil for nothing :smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have many and I think I plan to retriangle her but I just need to do it.

But I need to do a lot of things.

8 Likes

Retriangle… you have a way with words indeed

5 Likes

I demand now you call it black retriangle

4 Likes

Acute TK perhaps

2 Likes

Send me your address, I’ll send you f2’s when they are ready

3 Likes

How come I don’t have F2’s of either of the two? :wink: :8ball:

1 Like

Because I already have your address

1 Like

Show is about to start. Good morning little ones

15 Likes

I guess it’s because you love the autos…

5 Likes

Black Triangle

21 Likes

i thought i responded to this already but i guess not. i used a female black triangle and pollinated it with some bodhi’s solo stash which is (hollywood pure kush x snow lotus) if i remember correctly. it turned out pretty good.

5 Likes

I grew the Hollyweed from Bodhi it’s again Hollywood Pure Kush but pollinated by the 88 G13 x Hash Plant

3 Likes

what did you think of it?

1 Like

It’s very strong indica good for nighttime i grew it both indoors and also outdoors in the Vietnamese highlands over 1600m(5250feet) above the sea level :grin:

7 Likes

agreed on the good for nighttime, my cross (i named black snow) definitely has a knock you out effect. it hits hard and puts you to sleep.

3 Likes

16 Likes