Bodhi - Black Triangle

Nice color on those, very healthy!

Only 5/13 decided to stick around :neutral_face:
One has no grow tip :expressionless: ehhhhh. Hopefully the Ganga gods see to it that I get a breeding pair. I shall burn my homegrown insense at the alter of new beginnings.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never come across it on OG , surely someone made a bunch and is willing to share or trade?

1 Like

Well i guess you are same as me at the end only 4 :sweat_smile: i think i got 1 male it is already outside to start flowering might get some pollen from it

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great news for you! Iā€™m hoping for at least 1 female. Bodhi beans are notoriously male heavy. Maybe thatā€™s not true with the tk cross. :thinking: Iā€™m sure if i did more reading I would find out, but someone needs to water plants, topdress, harvest beans, and sample jars.

3 Likes

Wow, very bushy looking

1 Like

Yea i cut maybe 30-40 clones from one plant to make it easier to water :sunglasses:

1 Like

Time to top my 4, how are yourā€™s doing?

4 Likes

Been hearing soo much about this strain. Got 4 packs ill probably never have time to pop. Wheres the pics and smoke reports to get me motivated?

3 Likes

Out of 11 blueberry hashplants I have 9 males, 5 caramel afghani lavender lemonade, 5 males. They didnā€™t used to be so male heavy but that 88g13 male he uses must have some heavy genes. The space monkey was 50/50.

5 Likes

Last year I popped his Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp and ended up with 11 males out of 13 seeds.

5 Likes

#3 looked like male to me so i took it outside and itā€™s about to spread some pollen

6 Likes

I had only 2 females out of 13 on the red eye jedi. Fingers crossed I get at least 1 here.

6 Likes

One confirmed female so far. I took 3 clones off the lowers and put her outside.

3 more inside. I might just stick these 3 into the pollen cabinet and roll the dice

16 Likes

Looking good! I havenā€™t seen a BT with skinny leaves like your outdoor plant before. Curious to see what she ends up looking/smoking like.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see the results, dude!

2 Likes

I grow some decent plants outdoors, so Iā€™m really excited about the bt. Definatelty be making f2ā€™s. I hope the 88g13hp doesnā€™t bring any pm or botrytis with it. I have an arsenal of spritz to throw at it if it does.

3 Likes

How are yours doing @ALB3RT ?

1 Like

Where can we find black triangle seeds or cuttings now? They seem to be sold out everywhere. And what is bodhi 's most highly recommended strain? :herb:

I wouldnā€™t say there is a single strain that is most highly recommended. There are popular cultivars and lots of excitement when new varieties are offered.

There are good descriptions, experiences, and reviews. Iā€™d start here:

Then, check out some of the other more independent bodhi related threads. This one, for example, is awesome and mouth water inducing:

12 Likes

I was a bit sick havenā€™t had time to postā€¦
my local tropical stingless honey bees collect some pollen for the hive :slight_smile: and I just took out one of the female plants to flower so soon will have some females in flowering too

14 Likes