Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Just flipped myself onto the level 3 sign up vs lvl 2 @DougDawson. I appreciate your attention to the details brother man.

2 Likes

@jim and @DougDawson you’re both totally right… I didn’t sleep last night, apparently it’s showing, hahaha

4 Likes

Hello @OG_Caveman !! Thanks for the opportunity of the seeds!!

Good cultivation!! Fire up!!

3 Likes

@luxton is right. I’ve always set coops to tracking. But have never had a notification for every edit… But I’m new to being a tl3 so maybe that has something to do with it?

I always would get 1 notification saying 61 people have updated the thread. :man_shrugging:t3:
But not all the others

7 Likes

I wonder if you’re right about the TL3, I just recently got mine too and also started seeing all these edits when I never did before

3 Likes

Howdy @LzBoy, that screenshot there shows it’s set to watching rather than tracking. I don’t think it will show all the extra notifications if switched and set to tracking. Hope that helps. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Sorry, I meant watching. After work dub was good :leaves:

4 Likes

Holy crap that was quick! Only 20 spots left on the signup! Get in while you can! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Thanks a lot man! We all really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Good luck on this grow, I’ll be watching for it.

3 Likes

I think I’ll be shucking seeds next weekend! Got 4 days off, should be able to get them all sorted! Can’t wait for these to go out to you all! :grin:

18 Likes

Nice man, congrats, you did a great job. :v:

7 Likes

Just ripped a sample bowl, lots of mature seeds in such a small nug! Thick smoke, very smooth on the throat, and tastes of Butterscotch! I’ll post again in about an hour to review the effects, I haven’t smoked in 4 days. This should be good!

9 Likes

So far the effects are a very calm feeling, no racing thoughts, eyes feel heavier, body feels relaxed, I don’t feel like leaving my chair to go and do anything but I could handle doing something if needed, definitely not stupifying lol. This would be great for after a stressful day, I now see why people rave about Sunshine Daydreams nerve calming abilities!
Rating this one out of 5 stars:
2 Tokes from a bowl

Taste: 4/5
Potency: 4/5
Effects: 5/5
Bud Density: 4/5
Appearance: 3.5/5

21 Likes

31 Likes

You’re cheating a bit there, it was seeded :wink:

Thanks for the report!

4 Likes