Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Tha ks again @OG_Caveman !!

4 Likes

Thanks @OG_Caveman

2 Likes

Oooo butterscotch. Thank you for doing this!

4 Likes

@OG_Caveman thanks for the hard and wonderful job man. Honorable :handshake:🏻

3 Likes

fall box about to be insane lol

5 Likes

It will be but not sure if these will make it, we shall have to wait and see @snizzyy

2 Likes

Anyone know why I have a ton of notifications about the wiki being edited? And for some reason, my name isn’t on the list anymore…?

3 Likes

Nice herb thanks for this cross it’ looks very tasty

1 Like

I get the same notifications, that’s how I know when a wiki goes live. You are on the list at spot 19 under TL2 bud. :v:

4 Likes

I believe it’s when you’re watching threads you get all the notifications about everything edit and such, where as when tracking a thread it only gives notifications about new posts and such. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

I just added myself to 19, 10ish minutes ago… I have a hundred or so notifications about other people editing this wiki, I’m not sure why tho…?

3 Likes

That’s just how it works if you’re watching it

2 Likes

At the bottom of the thread here, under the topic controls drop-down menu is another drop-down menu for how you choose to participate in the thread. By default it’s set to normal, if yours says watching I think that’s why. @DougDawson helped me learn the technicality of that. Also I think it’s helpful to set to watching then once signed up change to tracking. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Oohhh… Omg, I’ve never put that together… I’m a lil embarrassed, lol.

This is what happens when I visit the board while sober :joy:

Thank you!!

And thank you @DougDawson and @ix3u!!

6 Likes

Switch to tracking is great advice thank you! It’s a lot of notifications

3 Likes

No problem. That edit is the only edit you made that is in the edit history. I just went through all 122 of them. It does look like @Fortman420 got wiped out with edit 117, you should add yourself back @Fortman420 :v:

3 Likes

Oh shit, I didn’t mean to make work for you bud!!

I must have been thinking of something else, or dreaming 🤦😁

3 Likes

No worries. It could be you signed up for the Shishkaberry run. There have been 2 or 3 signups the last few days.

3 Likes

The Black Lotus just went up too. Maybe you’re remembering that

8 Likes

That’s the 3rd one that wouldn’t come to me. Thanks @Jim :v:

4 Likes