Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Oh wow haha crazy!!
Get some hemp string and tie the dudes down brother @OG_Caveman

1 Like

Nuts! Hah what a trip it would be to have to get in there and mess around. They look great though haha

3 Likes

holy pollen storm a brewing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Those dudes are going beast! haha. Awsome grow so far :grin:

4 Likes

Well last week I lost one plant from the heat, so we are down to 9 total, only female I see is in the front, I may have guessed wrong on the M/F ratio. It’s a sea of males. I’m gonna check tomorrow. We have a week left before I chop the males down and let the females do their thing. I know updates here have been sparce, but the grow is still chugging along. I’ll get a couple pics up later at lights on. Have a good one all! :pray:

39 Likes

So 2 Females and 7 Males after a closer look. Probably gonna shake the shit out of the males and cull them this weekend, the pollen is killing my wife’s allergies.

34 Likes

Are you collecting any of the pollen? Would be fun to throw at some other crosses.

6 Likes

I understand that. I take meds, mask and It still kills me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

7-28-24 Day 120- Day 60 Flower. Fed all 3 plants 1/2tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop. Gonna let them go until Day 77 Flower.

44 Likes

The resin on the buds actually smells of Butterscotch candy!

23 Likes

My apologies for the lack of updates, life has been super crazy and my work schedule keeps me away from home when plants are lights on. So hard to ever get photos. This grow has taught me alot tbh. Running high numbers in a small tent just isn’t the way. I think from now on this tent will stay 4 or less lol.

25 Likes

Thank you for your hard work! So do you have 3 females? That’s great to hear, and i’m looking forward to you smoke sampling some of the bud. Sounds like an awesome strain.

12 Likes

This one sounds unique, pulling up a chair for this myself.

6 Likes

Yep 3 Females and 7 Males was the final count, they were chopped 2 weeks ago. All grew above the light.

18 Likes

That’s wild. Looked like they wanted to shoot right through the ceiling.

8 Likes

Yea I vegged way too long lol, big mistake with these! :laughing:

13 Likes

I just read through your journal and man did those boys overtake that tent! Made me think back to when I grew some Golden Tiger plants. I super cropped all 8 main branches and tied them down. Three days later they had turned 90 degrees upwards and were almost back up to the light again. It was cool and comical in a way. I enjoy learning and trying new things.

Hope you end up with more seeds then you know what to do with.

18 Likes

Looks like the sky was truly the limit with this grow! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

8-3-24 Day 126- Fed all 3 yesterday with 1/2tsp of MegaCrop per Gallon. Today is Day 66 Flower. Below are a pics of a random bud from each plant and a whole tent photo.

47 Likes

And Harvested on Day 74 Flower! Total Grow was 134 Days from Seed. Lots of creamy candy smells from these. The Butterscotch isn’t as pronounced as I imagined but then again I only had 3 females. The updates were sparce and I apologize and the grow was neglected more than once, but we made it. Looks like there should be enough seeds for a full 150 place sign up, at about 10, maybe more seeds each. :pray:

67 Likes