Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Thanks alot! My work and sleep schedule suck so I don’t get much time with them. :pray:

7 Likes

They wont be so big when you put them back after a defo😉 They’ve bounced back well, good work bro👍

5 Likes

6-7-24 Day 69- Day 9 of Flower. I had to move the light up they grew passed it lol. Just fed them all 3/4tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop 1 Part, 1tsp per Gallon of Epsom Salt, and 2.5mL per Gallon of CaMg+. This tent is officially packed!

47 Likes

Gonna be tight :smiley:

4 Likes

Yea I’d say so lol

3 Likes

Gonna be?? :grin:

@OG_Caveman beauty tent :ok_hand: nice work

3 Likes

Nah I think you can get a couple more in there :joy:

2 Likes

So it’s actually 6 Males and 4 Females, I was wrong about 1 of them lol. They are all clearly showing now!

8 Likes

6-9-24 Day 71- Day 11 Flower. At the highest position for the light 2 plants have grown passed it. And we still have about 10ish days of the 3 week stretch transition. Ohh lord. Hahaha!

32 Likes

Lol, the one on the left isn’t just above the lights, it’s entire top section is out of the light, hahaha, wow!!

1 Like

Thank god it’s a male lol, the 2 tall ones are so they will be gone by Day 40 Flower. :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol, wipe the top of your lights and you’ll have enough pollen for another run, hahaha

2 Likes

Haha yea it’s gonna need cleaned! I’m not a fan of stretchy hybrids, I like short and stout plants that don’t need any staking or support in flower. I honestly wouldn’t use that pollen from those tall ones. If it were a sativa or landrace that would be different, I’ll save some pollen of one of the shorter males to use on my own projects. I’m probably gonna use some to pollinate a clone of my (Chernobyl Golden Ticket pheno) x (Peach Ringz F4). :pray:

9 Likes

I’m with ya on shorter plants, although I’m not sure why feel that way, lol

15 Likes

6-15-24 Day 77- Day 17 Flower. This is out of control! The sooner these males go the better. This is a complete jungle!

74 Likes

:eyes: why does it seem that the ceilings are never high enough :joy:. :green_heart:

17 Likes

Wow those really got out of control, how tall is your tent?

5 Likes

63 inches tall

6 Likes

Start doing the " Bonsia bend" with them… lol

8 Likes

Never had to defoliate a grow light before, I guess thats one way to collect and dry pollen😅

7 Likes