Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Very nicely done :grin::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats on the success @OG_Caveman :call_me_hand:
Is there a wiki for this?
Don’t see it on spot #2 and I got uge FOMO :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!

This thread is where a member took male and female plants from a pack of rare seeds and is making a lot more seeds which will be sent out to 150 or so members next Spring.
A sign up will be posted in this thread when the time comes.

12 Likes

Oh sweet I’ll ty and keep a lookout

4 Likes

If @moderators could edit in a wiki to the top, I’m cool with letting signups commence, I seriously doubt I’ll have less than the required amount :sweat_smile:
Have a wonderful day all! :partying_face:

29 Likes

Canna is an amazing brand of coco coir, it comes loose and ready to use or in bricks you need to soak and break up yourself

They make great nutrients too, they are just a bit expensive.

This first link is their website describing the bags:

And here’s a link to the bricks on their site:

I typically buy mine from Amazon as with prime taking care of shipping it makes sense vs paying crazy shipping costs from elsewhere and here in my town they closed all the local hydro shops :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

And as was mentioned above this is a preservation by @OG_Caveman of an awesome strain bred by bodhi seeds @GratefuLez

Hang out here and do some reading, if you have any questions there are very kind members around who will point you in the right direction myself included

8 Likes

Hey @TeamOG , can you please wiki OP for @OG_Caveman ? Thanks.

14 Likes

Wiki’ed op.

17 Likes

Where is the wiki at? :roll_eyes: I couldn’t find it. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s the first post. Hasn’t had the numbers put in yet. It’s just able to be edited for that now.

6 Likes

Gotcha bro :sunglasses:, I was kind of figuring it had to be something missing. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m cool with letting signups commence,

Howdy @OG_Caveman , should we be waiting for the usual Co-Op slot numbering format before signing up or just add numbers as it grows? Just seeking a bit of clarification. Hope you’re having an awesome day. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

I added some numbers to start the sign up. Hope I didn’t step on anyone’s toes. :heart: @Sbeanonnamellow

6 Likes

I just overthink so much I’ve got to wait for that official confirmation but I’m sure it’s fine. Since Co-Op I thought maybe a good idea for the usual format listing the rules and requirements for the Co-Op as to possibly mitigate any faulty signups or whatever.

Did I say I overthink occasionally? It’s a blessing and a curse. Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

I think it would have been nice to wait for @OG_Caveman to make a list and call it open, but I guess that ship has sailed.

6 Likes

Hold off until @OG_Caveman makes the list. It has a specific format with two separate lists of 70 people each one for level 2 members and another for level 3 members. So, don’t add your names until it’s ready.

8 Likes

I removed myself. I think you three are right. It needs to be official

4 Likes

I removed myself until its official.

Thank you @allotment for fixing it.

I guess the Co-op rules etc. can be copy and pasted into the first post? Above the wiki.

Thank You @OG_Caveman !

4 Likes

And now people are starting to delete each others :smiley:

3 Likes