Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I’m just tired of people exploiting bodhi’s good name. And I’m trying to save some people a bunch of money.

Here’s some Goji clone info from JBC seeds - I believe they copied this from bodhi’s Breedbay posts:

GOJI OG (BODHI CUT): THE CLASSIC, DARK BERRY, PINESOL GOJI OG CUT. (9 WEEKS) ← found from popping 3 seeds

GOJI OG QUEEN MOTHER: F1 GOJI SELECTION FROM 100 SEEDS PLANTED THAT WAS CHOSEN FOR ITS SIZE, EXTREME RESIN, AND BUTTERY OG BERRY SMELL. (9 WEEKS)

THUNDER EGG OG: AN F1 GOJI SELECTION FROM 100 SEED PLANTS, CHOSEN FOR ITS INCREDIBLE DENSENESS AND AMAZING REFRESHING EFFECT. EARTHYISH NO FRUIT OG AND WAS KEPT FOR ITS CEREBRAL HIGH (9 WEEKS)

SANTA CRUZ STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE: THE SUPER FROSTY STRAWBERRY GOJI PHENO FROM THE F2 GENERATION. (9 WEEKS) I LIKE TO CALL HER FLOPPY CAUSE SHE JUST FLOPS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH GROWTH HAVE TO SUPPORT HER ALL OVER BUT THINK SHE WORTH IT… WOULD SAY SHE GROWS AS FAST AS PINSOUL AND EGG BUT SHE FLOPS OUT ALL OVER NOT VERTICALLY…EASY TO CLONE. (AKA STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE)

PURPLE GOJI OG: A PURPLE STEMMED GOJI OG F2 CUT THAT STAYS SHORTER AND MORE FULL WITH A RICH HEAVY BERRY AROMA. GROWS NICE FOR A PURPLE BUT 1/2 AS FAST AS PINSOUL AND EGG AND MORE OF A BUSH NOT SO MUCH VERTICALLY. EASY TO CLONE (9 WEEKS)

PINESOUL OG: AN EXTREME LEMON PINESOL F2 GOJI OG CUT, VERY STRETCHY AND ROBUST.
******* PINESOUL OG AND THUNDEREGG LOOK THE SAME IN VEG – LANKY WITH PURPLEISH STEMS… GROWS FAST COMPARED TO OTHER OGS IVE PLAYED WITH AND EASY TO CLONE. (9 WEEKS)

Incidentally, the other reason I wrote what I wrote is I’ve actually had organic flower from that Goji B cut grown by a good friend in Denver. It’s only OK. It does have the goji berry flavor, but it’s muted. The same friend also grew a pack of Black Raspberry (Goji OG F2 razz cut x Wookie15) and it was significantly better - flavor and effect and potency. But his Mountain Temple actually beat them both all around.

Like most of bodhi’s crosses, the F2 is the treasure chest where you’ll find gold.

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:
:seedling: :peace_symbol:

39 Likes

Yep. Love that one. One of my all-time favorites.

10 Likes

6 Likes

empathetic greetings to you. we all must offer you condolences on your loss.

Governor Newsom of CA has of late mandated required Covid vaccinations for K through 12 students. Unfortunately that is to begin next year which is a mistake thoroughly demonstrated by your experience this year.

the best of luck on your greenhouse plans, and upcoming grow.

2 Likes

Sounds like Topanga :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sunshine Daydream
BubbaShine Pheno

Fits Bodhi’s description of the 10% BubbaShine pheno exactly as he described. It’s always cool to see even the stems completely coated in trichomes.

Induces a relaxed dreamy state and is great for sleep quality, insomnia and anxiety. Couch-lock herb that is only a good choice to use on lazy days with minimal responsibilities, or for night time use. Strong rubbery hot blueberry muffin smell initially but has faded a bit in the jar and is quite mild, probably user error. I’ve never had Blue Moonshine or Old Time Moonshine before but the effects definitely remind me of a DJ Short Blueberry I sampled around 2006-2008, only more potent. Leafy, sticky and extremely frosty.

Rating:

Hard to rate this one. It’s a variety that is nice to have a jar of on hand, that is also the slowest jar to empty. Medicinal with very narrow use for me.

Gets a 7.5/10 when judged as an everyday herb due to having limited use potential. It is definitely quality but it’s also probably not even in my top 5 from Bodhi when judged in that context.

Judged on being sleep medicine it’s as close to a 10/10 as I’ve had so far.

57 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: unreal resin coverage

5 Likes

Do they ship state side?

3 Likes

I don’t think any reputable, licensed dispos ship anywhere in the US unless it’s hemp. However, with the amount of people in CO on this board, you’d prolly be able to find a person or two who’d be happy to send a couple to you if you tipped them well. Not me, of course. But I’m sure there’s a few. :wink: A person could still probably get 30 clones, all of different legit varieties, shipped to you for less than the price of that one clone at auction. lol

:person_fencing:

Looks like they have lots of bodhi: Lucky Charms, Good Medicine, Goji OG Queen Mother cut, Pura Vida, and the same Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut that bodhi uses. Plus lots of others, like a pre-98 Bubba, both NYCD and ECSD, Durban, Deathstar, UK Cheese, and also GSC forum, GTH#1, that Colorado Flo that everybody loves, and DJ’s original Blueberry. They’ve had these for years, since they were strictly medical, so you know they’re legit.

P.S. I hear they have a secret menu if you spend enough or are a frequent customer. Just speculation. :astonished:

31 Likes

Awesome. I looked at the pasted clone list about goji… I knew the f2 girl I found sounded alot like the thunder egg pheno…she had no fruit smell at all it was like eucalyptus or something very earthy… damn it…I lost her…bit I got 12 more f2…to f3.:grin:

6 Likes

ECSD and GTH #1 with the pre-98 bubba for a night cap please :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice! I’m the same on the knock out indicas. As good as some are, I only grab those jars late and night and there’s usually half the bowl remaining in the morning :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yup same here. Love my heavenly hashplant jar… great flavor and effect… but there is a 1hr window and then I am nodding off guaranteed. Haha.

10 Likes

Bodhi silver mountain really trying to finish up. It’s going to be a late outdoor harvest weather permitting. The odors are changing and getting stronger. Now I smell skunk, fruit, and potpourri.

31 Likes

How’s the silver mountain regarding effect? Racy sativa high or clearheaded body stone? Or both?

8 Likes

I grew two or three, chopped them mid-March 2019? I think? Haha. There was a lot more body to the high than I was expecting. Definitely not a “racy” high at all. I’d direct you to my grow report of it on thcfarmer, but they deleted the entire grow when I mentioned COVID.

Edit: wait, that must’ve been 2020, not 2019, because COVID wasn’t around in 2019, right? Time is a flat circle.

12 Likes

Hey Rogue. I haven’t smoked it yet. I’m going to wait until it’s ready for chop then I’ll come back with final pics and smoke report. Like I said earlier this is a long outdoor variety. I’m getting lucky with the weather except for last night it poored rain. I just shook the plant to get any excess water off the buds and didn’t see any mold. This time of year around here weather conditions can change in the drop of a hat. The buds are firm but not hard but that’s common with sativas. I think if this plant has the opportunity to mature it will probably be head stash smoke. The kind of stuff that you only break out on rare occasions. I will definitely keep you all updated on this strain. It’s really got my attention for sure… Thanks for the question! I almost forgot. The buds really stick out on this plant. I blame it on the thick white pistils. I can spot it 30 feet away easily so I’m sure it’s gonna have some excellent bag appeal! It just takes a little finesse growing a long term variety especially when you have to compete with weather conditions…

12 Likes

Just a quick follow-up to that whole “Pure Kush/Pure OG” thing I was asking about: I planted four of those Imperial Majesty seeds a couple days ago; I also planted six of meangene’s Sky Cuddler Kush f3’s, which is kind of a mega-polyhybrid with Pure Kush being the most prominent “gene donor” or whatever. There’s a lot of Pure Kush in it, anyway. So we’ll have a Pure OG hybrid and a Pure Kush hybrid growing side-by-side. That’ll be cool to watch. I’d completely forgotten what the genetics of that Sky Cuddler Kush were until I looked earlier this evening; I just knew I wanted to plant some of those seeds asap, so I did. Happy accident, I guess.

Also planted some of Bodhi’s Soar (Colombian Red x OMG) and some of Doc D’s Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy beans, so we’ll also have two different Colombian hybrids growing side-by-side. That was definitely intentional on my part. I really wanted to see how both of those would do, at the same time, next to each other.

I’ll keep you guys updated, because I know y’all are fascinated haha…

27 Likes

@minitiger, glad you got your space cleaned up and ready for more genetics. I’m guessing you’ll be tending to those Columbians for the next 6 months. Excited to see how they develop.

6 Likes

I’ve seen a list floating around on multiple forums with a note about Bodhi’s Wookie cuts, both male and female. But, the Wookie 30 cut used in the Wookie HP v2 from the most recent drop doesn’t seem to be included. Does anyone know what the Wookie 30 might be and how it fits into the list I’ve seen or if it’s just a misprint?

The only Wookie info I’ve seen details these cuts:

wookie 7 (grapefruit lavender) f
wookie 4 (berry lavender) f

wookie 15 (male version of 7)
wookie 11 (male version of 4)

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

19 Likes