Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Hello, good morning to all:

I would like to add my two cents to this post.

I’ve been collecting Bubba genetics for a while and this Bodhi hybrid has always been on my list.

I recently got a package of this genetics, I feel very lucky. :pray:

What I would like to clarify and I ask that those in the know correct me.

I think there is an error in the description that the JBC seed bank used.
In the mother section, it appears that it is Katsu’s Bubba cut and I think that Bodhi used his old Bubba cut in this cross.

Just that paragraph
Please excuse me if I am wrong, but this information is also important to me.

I take this opportunity to greet this entire community.

21 Likes

@sillysausage
Nice score on laughing lemon!
How did you get attitude to send the breeder pack without opening it for stealth shipping?

5 Likes

I think he said January 15 HG will be back up.

5 Likes

You are correct I was going off an older post he made I think around Christmas at that point lol I don’t check the Discord as much as I used to but I should I’ve gotten some great packs at auction there!

5 Likes

How do you store your seeds if you don’t mind me askin?

2 Likes

I suspect you’re right. All the Bubba “Katsu” crosses are labeled as such. Like this pack i found online.

Bubba is one of my favorites also. You will like this Topic i think:

18 Likes

Ill happily help out with it if noone else has the space once Im all done with the Black Lotus! LA Affie is one of those white whales for me! One of my best buddies in HS’s mom grew Affie in the yard every year. I swear to this day one of the highest Ive ever been was a few friends n me smoking a big cheech and chong joint of her leftover trim lol.

12 Likes

i would love to F2 your DS F1’s

13 Likes

Umm, shouldnt this talk be in PMs? Children could be reading.

14 Likes

These are the DS F2 seeds by @nube I have left. TT sent me them when he sent me his gear . Happy to send for further reproduction, if they are wanted

33 Likes

Sounds great! I would definitely tend to think it’d be more of a relaxing night time high, so makes sense. Will have to look out for a pack of the Triple Sunshine, that one sounds very appealing!

4 Likes

Gotta select the shipping without the guarantee, bit more risky but they’ll send in original packs. I’m in the UK so I take the risk.

13 Likes

Re your Dank Sinatra F2 seeds. Pale or dark, Yes they are very much wanted!

Between all of yours and my 8 DS F2 seeds, there will be a nice amount of genetic material for an open-pollination. And backyardboogie420 can make a lot of DS f3 seeds.
I reached out asking for his adress. We’re both in CA.

I’ll be making a “pitch” in the near future to get distribution approval from the co op action group.
The DS F3 seedrun grow would start after backyardboogie’s Black Lotus F2 seedrun is completed in several months.

Thank You again @Greenhighlander so very much!

And thank You @nube for making your popular Dank Sinatra f2s in the first place!

PS. I encourage anyone like @Weednerd.Anthony thinking of making f2s from their original f1 packs to please still do it. We can’t have too much Dank Sinatra growing in the world.

22 Likes

Thanks guys for all the nice words.
You are far too kind to even remember me.

I’m pumped that dank Sinatra is still being talked about and I’m so glad that basement dank and nube made f2 to share with the world and keep ds around.
It was easily the most consistently potent strain I tried from Bodhi and probably my second or third favourite smoke of all time.
Some of the phenos were actually too much for regular smoking

37 Likes

@Torontoke Stoked to see you around bro. Awesome , much respect

11 Likes

@SillySausage Thanks for clarifying

Noticed the stem rubs of my Head Gasket x 88G13HP have really started to stankk!
they are still under VEG lighting, and nutes
two have a standout gassy burnout rubber :blue_car:
but one of them smells like the 4th of july, like sulfer firework smell, :firecracker:

i keep coming back to it to just smell it. :smile: :firecracker:

6 Likes

You had me at too much !

6 Likes

I originally thought my glg order had been lost for good (month and half waiting) so i started digging into what else bodhi i wanted to sow tomorrow… but today i received it, but now im unsure what i will sow. I narrowed the list to:

Mango biche x goldstar f4
Loompa hb x hp
Goji og f2 (second round)
Lucky charms f2
Congo kashmir x lav lem (my glg order)
Black triangle (my glg)
Red eye jedi (my glg)

I havent seen anyone growing the lavender lemonade, or at least posting it here. So i think its best if i get to that one already, but which other one would be nice to see around here ? Im open for any of them.

Btw… ill cheer like a teen for that DS F2/3 run talk above.

22 Likes

Mangobiche goldstar!

10 Likes

Mango Biche goldstar is my vote too

8 Likes