Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

A few weeks back from cream city vapes. There was a promo code for 97 dollars off. It came too 202 bucks.

2 Likes

Dang man thats a killer deal… I would pretty much consider buying one because the one I use every day is my housemates and not even mine haha.

I still haven’t installed the phone app and messed with that

How often have you found you have to replace the atomizer on your model?

1 Like

I’ve gone through one since I got it in May, it lasted 4-5 months with weekly cleaning in ISO as instructed in the manual. I bought a three pack for $100. That should last me a while since I’m using the RiO at the moment. :grin:

2 Likes

Probably be a good thing to have on hand for when the first one fails! We haven’t soaked / cleaned it with ISO yet, will have to get the owner on that lol. Whats the RiO?

https://stacheproducts.com/collections/rio-make

2 Likes

Cool stuff man! There a reason why your using that over the Puffco atm or which you prefer for what reason? Obviously no atomizer to replace on the RiO being butane and banger style. Pretty cool portable design I have to say. Im starting to feel older lol

Mainly because I bought it and have to justify the purchase. :rofl: Doing cold starts on the quartz is nicer than on the ceramic IMO. Plus butane is cheap!

2 Likes

Space Monkey

20 Likes

Sorry, man, I’m following so many threads right now that I can’t remember if you mentioned this yet or not, but, uh, how’s that Space Monkey smoke? That night looks tasty.

1 Like

I grew 4 females from seed. #2 and #3 were the standout. #2 is pictured and leans hard to the gg4 side. Coffee smells and flavors mixed with a bit of chem. #3 was a wookie leaner with grapey floral lavender smells and taste. #3 was the standout in the yield department and smokes wonderfully. #2 is a bit more potent and is great smoke for people that dont like fruity. My #3 clone did not root and i did not reveg but i do have a #2 rooted cut and plan on running it again.

7 Likes

Okay, yeah, I know that GG flavor. Coffee (I always considered it more “coco” but I can see “coffee” too) mixed with chem is always how I think of GG. Looks like your #2 leans to the GG side regarding looks, too. That nug is FROSTY.

1 Like

Yes. The nugs look very close to gg4. The plant structure was lass branchier then gg4 with more apical dominance but it was also bullied into the corner by the larger framed #3 plant beside it. Im excited to run it on its own and let it stretch out and breath. The #3 has the plant structure of the gg4 but smokes completely different.

5 Likes

As usual i let my plants get too big in their small pots. Im always one step behind my plants it feels like. Im honestly hoping the last unsexed Purple Unicorn ends up being a male. Im also hoping 2 of the 3 unsexed black triangles end up being male as well. If i end up with more females then that i will have to thin the plants some or pull a couple out and run the clones of them later.

11 Likes

Super stoked. Another fabulous transaction with hygrow lights on ebay. These light are built in the carolinas using parts sourced directly from samsung and meanwell. Samsung lm301h top bin diodes and meanwell hlg-ab drivers. This light cost me under 230 shipped to my door. Its advertised as a 240 watt unit. Comes with a dimmer knob already wired and this particular unit tested at 293 watts of total draw undimmed. Im running the big brother of this light in my 4x4 flower tent and my results have been steller. I had a driver go bad on my previous light and hygrow went above and beyond to fix the issue in a very fast amount of time. Im a customer for life.

18 Likes

12 Likes

My cheap amazon watt meter shows just over 280 watts at the wall. I will keep it down below 240 though. 2x4 perpetual flower tent is about to happen starting with a couple of mamilks from motz. I popped a couple spectral tangerines too but they popped tails out and stalled. So im not sure about those yet.

20 Likes

You beat a buck a watt! DANG!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Good score @Grohio!! I’m impressed!!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sweet!!! I’m waiting for some space to free up and was gonna drop a few too! Have some of his AK47 v3 going now…still seedlings, but have high hopes for them!!!
Best of luck, bro!!!

The new light looks kickass!!!

10 Likes

Nice!! Those look just like the HLG kits! Definitely heard a few people using that dude for lights and all had great things to say.

I have a few HLG boards, same deal, and was originally raising wattage and lights as I go but the last run and this current one I just run it around 270w at the wall, 5.5ft(3x3x6 tent) in the air and never move it unless the plants get too tall. Think I averaged 1.3-1.5g/w on my last run with them so you should get similar or better. Best of luck in there!

9 Likes