Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Im back from a much needed hiatus. Took some time off to clear my head and reprioritize my life. But, Im back on track and ready to get rolling again.

I have only been popping bodhi beans as of here lately and decided to try a different breeder this round. Pretty excited to try some Alphakronik genetics as i have never grown any and always here great things about them. So, my freebie pack from jbc of Durkle is what im running this time. Only 3 seeds in the pack so im hoping for atleast 1 female. Hope this doesnt turn out to be a waste of time. I just dropped them in a shotglass of tap water and a couple drops of h202. Tomorrow they will go into towels until tap roots emerge. Then, solo cups filled with a mixture of Roots Organic original soil, promix bx, worm castings and perlite.

Obviously the first few weeks of this grow log is going to be boring. But, luckily i have 4 of Bodhis space monkeys in the flower tent to keep it entertaining in the mean time. Will be flipping to 12/12 on them here in a few days. I just need to get my cloner cleaned and sanitized so i can take cuts off of each one before i flower. They are in 3 gallon fabric pots in the same soil mix i mentioned above under a 480 watt lm301h led. Currently dimmed down to 350 watts. They are being bottom fed with 1 teaspoon per gallon of cal/mag and 1 teaspoon per gallon of urban farms all purpose vegetable fertilizer.

Im gonna attempt to be as thorough and detailed as i can in this grow log. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for stopping by.

34 Likes

28 Likes

Here are the 4 Space Monkey plants. They were a little neglected early in life so they have been being slowly nurtured back to health. Starting to look pretty happy again.

32 Likes

Good to see you back! I was starting to wonder if you were going to come back

7 Likes

Im glad im back too. Nice to here from ya. Had to clear my mind and grow some thicker skin. I was letting people get to me here and it was unenjoyable. Now, Im just here for the fun of growing and sharing and staying out of the shark tank and other bait topics.

18 Likes

Tank and politics is gone, things have chilled back out a bit lol

4 Likes

I did not even realise it was gone! Surprising it is because most of the mods seemed to be quite persistent on keeping it around. I had some personal issues keeping me away as well. But, Im back and refreshed and ready to up my grow game.

11 Likes

Lemonade Joe pulled the plug… it was time. It was only getting dirtier.

8 Likes

Kinda glad i was not here for the end of it.

5 Likes

yea I banned myself lol. Was too easy to get dragged in… thats what Facebook is for lol.

Anyways, your plants are looking good! I’ll be watching for the babies to start growin

9 Likes

Thanks. I will be poking around your threads as well.

7 Likes

Those look like they will be monsters…i never seem to make it past about 4 weeks veg

4 Likes

Yea i need to get cuts taken so i can flip them. Hope they dont stretch too much.

3 Likes

I wouldnt think the purple urkle would stretch too much but I know nothing about dawgfather. I assume its a chemdawg cross

3 Likes

Those plants in the tent are Space Monkey. I just now put the durkles in water to soak.

8 Likes

As the others, I’m DAMN GLAD to see you “in da house” again. I hope you are well, staying safe and, NOT letting others get under your skin. Man, P-L-E-A-S-E continue to impart that knowledge you have. So many of us “rookies in the game” have so much to learn. It’s a good day to have you HOME. All the best.

8 Likes

Your giving me way too much credit.

4 Likes

Ive never met you on here as i am newer but good to have you back anyways!! This is one area of our lives that we should be able to keep politics and other bs out of it. Cannabis is supposed to bring people together and it is a shame that things like politics no matter ones affiliation can cause them to be jerks and what not. Ive kind of thought the same about seed runs and all that like if you disagree with the people in charge of the runs well you probably won’t get your seeds lol. Idk this is for cannabis and we should keep it that way imo

11 Likes

Thanks brotha. Hope to run across a thread of yours here soon.

5 Likes

you can always head over to joboos bullpen…currently running two peyote forums late veg right now will be flipping im hoping in the next few weeks

4 Likes