Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Nerd hell , wino maybe?

6 Likes

Lmao :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: @OleReynard
I haven’t heard or seen the term whino since early 80’s.
Anything with that Bubba influence is a great thing indeed! Peppered coffee, new carpet smell my favorite Terps couple that with spicy after taste

2 Likes

If anyone of you Ogers were thinking about what christmas gift to get me this will do just fine. Thanks in advance!!!:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Whoa - that is sooooo cool!!!

3 Likes

Cool as f&#k!!!

1 Like

Possibly the only master sommelier candidate on og ?

2 Likes

I have never had any pest issues besides gnats that have hitchhiked their way in from bags of soil. And i learned my lesson on that one. But, I thought what the hell. It might be nice to have something on hand just in case. Got this “free sample” for 5 bucks shipping. It makes 2 gallons of spray. Figured if i ever run into pest problems atleast this might get the fight started until i can get more. Hopefully i dont ever need it. Knock on wood. We just dont seem to have the pest issues people do out west. Im sure its weather related.

4 Likes

I dont really understand how spraying a liquid on your plant will eliminate boytritus though. When i see boytritus down it comes.

I get so much shit for liking Bud light. I just want something crisp and refreshing. Sure, I’ll take a nice hefeweizen any day of the week, but at the end of the day, I just want something cold and crisp that doesn’t taste like high test bread

1 Like

Ive been impressed by the plant therapy myself. I used it 5 times in 7 days on my plants and they didnt seem to mind. I also was using the “boosted” formula, which is twice the normal amount, plus with added 99.9 isopropyl. After the first couple of times spraying it, the plants responded with a jump in healthy leaf growth within a few days. I ended up buying a larger bottle of it. Not too expensive

2 Likes

Ohhh enjoy! We just got one of those Puffco Peak Pros. What a wonderful way to indulge in some squish and get some of the most amazing flavor flavor.

1 Like

My homie @dudfinklesteine hooked me up with these dabs last night and me and my brother got tore up on thr peak. I love my peak. Big smooth clouds of smoke.

12 Likes

Daaang thats some crazy gold you have in your hands there hah.

What heat level do you typically use? I had to start on the lowest setting to get full flavor effect but for the most part seem to be using the 2nd lowest now… can’t remember exact temperature. Lights up green on ours.

1 Like

Ive been using the red setting. Its the next setting after green. Big ol puff clouds.

2 Likes

I use green for the flavor, but also the anesthetics.

11 Likes

Thats slick. Im gonna get a nice heady glass recycler for mine.

2 Likes

Niiiice! So both of your guys either has a different bowl entirely or just a different carb cap than mine does. Guessing since mine is pretty much brand new they just changed the carb cap or something

The pro has a updated carb cap, larger heating coil, the glass is slightly tapered more at the top, and you can control the temp more accurately with a phone app. Maybe a few other added features. I boughy my standard model a few weeks ago for 200 bucks right when they dropped the pro model.

3 Likes

My only bitch is needing to replace the atomizer at $40 a pop.

1 Like

@Grohio. Where did you order from? Even with the Black Friday sale it is $250 on their website.