Bodhi n Bog Beans from OG and other outdoor adventures

Thinking about this gardening thing. When we do things that’s talking to the plants. Listening is sitting with the plants observing. I talk too much. Listening is a lot more pleasant outside than in a 5x5 tent. Listen In The Future Asshole.

Sprayed with BT this morning. Love seeing those fn butterflies fly around and not land. Haven’t seen a landing yet. Did see a few Aphids, now we know. Regalia will be the next spray Monday or Tuesday. Twice a week IPM and we see Aphids… outside.

There’s fear of dry pockets in the big pots so lotsa Aloe and Cocowet last few waterings. Moved the 20" highwalled drainpansaucer from under the 20g Strawberries to under the Tahoe a few weeks ago and yesterday moved it under the Frankenstein and added a gallon of water+Cocowet. Does bottom watering eliminate dry spots? Here’s a pic of SSDD loving life.IMG20230714125438 She started leaking from another wheel yesterday. Just too heavy. The little Diesel Trees have some wierd ‘burning’ on some tips and some edges. Will grow out of it.

2 Iraqi Banger sprouts in a little pot with some cover crop :crossed_fingers:IMG20230714140920

Thanks for stopping by

May the Force be with you

2 Likes

Nice selections! Kind of partial to @JAWS but Strayfox is killer too! And his Iraqi cut is absolutely unreal! Frost, funk and high itscan absolute powerhouse! Looking forward to both of those and the root Dawg too! DBJ always hooks it up killer, it’s insane at times huh? Awesome! Enjoy

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 apprecilove your presence. Strayfox Iraqi Goji got me interested in that Iraqi cut I think DLA #6 de la Bodhi uses it too. Be well my friend.

2 IRAQI BANGERS fems were not showing amongst a gang of cover crop so went searching, found and gently repositioned em. Put the bag back on :crossed_fingers::

DIESEL TREES received 2 gallons in res a week apart. Seem happy. Some weird leaf tip stuff here and there 🤷soil is full of goodies, will be fine.

The following plants were all lightly top watered with 1 cup weed tea and a tbls Recharge to 4 gallons water except
FRANKENSTEIN, she was bottom watered about a gallon. She’s growing and becoming happier since the switch:

LEMON RUNTZ is happy with the training and just got a heavy cover crop trim

Tahoe Og is mostly stalk with a little love up top

BOGBUBBBLE has the strongest branches not the thickest stalk but the branches are all thicker than Ssdd. She’s drinking 2 gallons in res every 7-10 days:

SUNSHINE DAYDREAM F2 BX has leaks at 2 wheels so res doesn’t stay filled. Still use the res but also top water frequently. Received some heavy retuck training yesterday.

Gonna spray this evening with either Sulfur or Regalia. There’s pest pressure but it’s not a problem. Cover crop that reaches fan leaves now being cut and smashed. Haven’t used any FPJ cuz of the sugar( didn’t weigh mixes). Will probably do a LAB Spirulina mix soon and then to flowering specific inputs like the MegaPhos, Banana Tea or Pineapple FFJ( weighed).

Buying seeds makes no sense rn. Gotta move and reset first. Doesn’t matter how good the price is or how rare the beans. Stop looking at those Guerilla Fume they are over $10 a bean. Had to get a bigger vault for the fridge after the @Great_lakes_Genetics blessing that was $170 for about 30 before freebies, I think there were 55 freebies, so paying $160 for 10-12 is out of the question. Plus when ready we wanna find a verified cut maybe Farmer Joe or gmo house of clones will have the 91 or the D available for a reasonable price.

Gonna do these photo updates at least once a week.

Self talk done. Please have a happy day. Sun is shining the weather is sweet.

Peace

8 Likes

I’m down for anything no-till or organic. I have some catching up to do but I’m here following along with ya!
I grew out Holy’s BX last year, your in for a treat :+1: :+1:

Good vibes :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks for hanging with us. Do you have a log for the SSDD f2 Bx you grew?

Learning lots on the Organic Living front, love the concept of human involvement being unnecessary. Thanks again and be well.

Peace

4 Likes

Not a dedicated log but it’s in my Bodhi centered thread…
Have to dig a little bit, I’m not nearly as organized as others around here but I’m getting better :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hawaiian pests ain’t no joke
Counting blessings
Calming
Peace

3 Likes

Day off. Yes

3 Likes

Yes Universe Yes

5 Likes

Sprayed Sulfur last Tuesday and Dr Zymes on Sunday. Top watered LAB+Spirulina a few days ago. Watering with a little Silica and spraying BT are due this week. Diesel Tree res will be dry today or tomorrow. Will let it stay dry a day or 2 B4 putting a gallon with MegaPhos in. Buried a banana peel and a huge comfrey leaf in the empty gallon pot in EB. SSDD was spread more outside the net than in. Frankenstein is happier and improving:

Frankenstein ^^

Lemon Runtz^^

SSDDf2Bx^^
Bogbubbble^^

Be well.
Peace

5 Likes

Ok so been tripping on the SSDD fans. Somehow they seem smaller than Frankenstein and Lemon Runtz. The Diesel Trees are really close in fan size. Maybe too much discipline? Maybe watering is somehow off? Decided its beginning to flower. How? Gut. She’s the oldest and looking around maybe a few others have begun as well. No pistils just small changes. Listening calmly.

Sprayed BT on Wednesday, I think Wednesday :thinking:, and watered in LABS, Canna FPJ and some new soluble silica product. Think the Agsil 16h was clogging sprayers. Goodies for flower coming soon.

It was cool to hear Staten Island say that when he was introduced to the Chem he was told hydro because the Chem requires chemicals. Memory is precious.

All is as it should be.
Yes!!

Edit:

Bogbubbble^^

SSDD^^

Frankenstein^^

Beginnings

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find in those ssdd BX’s. All your plants look great and happy to me.

4 Likes

Yes Universe Yes!!

7 Likes

Tahoe Og ^^

SSDD ^^

Diesel Trees ^^

Bogbubbble ^^

Lemon Runtz ^^

Frankenstein ^^

^^This morning

^^ Yesterday evening

Watered heavily this morning. Feels like the big pots were underwatered. Flowering has begun so all 3 were watered over time till a lil came out. MegaPhos was in all 6-7 gallons used this morning. Neptune’s Harvest 2-6-4, and BioAg Ion-14 soluble silicone in 3-4 gallons.
Topped off the newest CP put a gallon in the SSDD and 2 in the empty EB reservoir. I’m not 100 on these amounts. I filled 2 two gallon jugs and one a second time. Also filled 1 tea bottle from the hose. These jugs fill the gallon tea bottles 3 times 🤷.

Seems like the Tahoe reveg is the closest to SSDD in fan leaf size. Wonder if she’s outgrown her container with all her beautiful biomass branching or underwatered cuz the res leaks and the top watering was never heavy. Stumped :thinking:.
@CrunchBerries as the Sultan of the SIP ( or anyone else) have you any ideas why the SSDD fans are smaller than the younger Frankenstein and Lemon Runtz and those Diesel Trees were planted a month ago in same size container? Not a complaint by any means, she is a stellar performer just look at her many happy tops. This question has more to do with Sips. Thanks for stopping by and checking us out. Be well.

Peace

7 Likes

Looks great, @Bayarealivingsoil! You know I’m jealous, but I may start some autos sooner than I had previously thought. Work on the building is progressing quickly. We’ll see.

1 Like

Everything was hit with Regalia and Cocowet this morning. Watered in some weed tea with Recharge yesterday. Started removing leaves from SSDD. All are happy and healthy.

Yes

Peace

2 Likes

New beans cool beans

GLG picked More Cowbell said there was no freebie selected🤷. All good. First cookie cross, wasn’t that a cereal…no it was cookie crisp. I think it’ll be the first cookie cross we grow.

Big Ups @OriginalDankmaster96 Island Crippy f1 (Corn x Maui) Gonna be some fire in this pack, feeling it.

Buying seeds while tents and equipment are in storage makes no sense. Between @JAWS Chem D BC1 F2 and these Bodhi crosses we should gain some understanding of the fabled Chem.

Garden is great and getting greener. Watered in FAA, Canna FPJ and Epsom salt today. Filled all 3 Sips with water, LABS in the new CP growing Diesel Trees. Probably spray BT tomorrow. The Frankenstein and Lemon Runtz are making their case against the Sips.

Lemon Runtz ^^

Frankenstein ^^

Be easy
Peace

6 Likes

Plants in morning prayer

Purple

Red

Green

Friends

Edit: Gonna water and spray today. Be well

7 Likes

Outta likes.

Your grow is looking so great!

That narrow space really reminds me of my grow space, the primary difference being you didn’t manage to kill all of your plants! HA!

Awesome, brother.

3 Likes

Thanks. They grow despite their challenges. My involvement and inconsistencies must be challenging. Limited light. Underwatered. Overfed. Hella spraying. They have found a way.

Update: Earthbox res was empty after 1 day so refilled it and the Diesel Trees got another gallon in the res. Sprayed BT and will probably spray again this evening. Lost a lotta stuff last year and will probably spray another 2 weeks. Hoping that’ll keep them evil butterfly fux away…another 2 months without spray, how? Concerned is an understatement.

Everything is Not stacking. The Diesel Trees and Lemon Runtz are not. They are sisters chucked outdoors on the Big Island. Dunno if that’s relevant but I think all else was bred inside. Frankenstein seems to be ahead of those 2 but behind all else. Makes sense as their younger.

Reveg on the Tahoe was successful :tada::tada:. Thanks again @PAGODASEEDS. Looking forward to her outdoor expressions.

Fun pics

Sunshine Daydream ^^

Bogbubbble ^^

Frankenstein ^^

Lemon Runtz ^^

Diesel Tree ^^

Tahoe Og looks to be slightly ahead of Frankenstein in flower.

6 Likes