Bodhi n Bog Beans from OG and other outdoor adventures

Greetings OG. Attempting to document our humble summer grow.

6-7 year old living Soil, plenty of worms and other life. BAS, DTE and Dr. Earth dry inputs. Bokashi and gnarly barley. Recharge and Mega Phos. Homemade Labs and other KNF stuffs: Canna FPJ, Kale FPJ, Pineapple FFJ and FAA.
3 pots 20-30 gallons :thinking:. 3 SIPs, 2 City Pickers and an Earthbox.

Genetics:
Sunshine Daydream Bx @HolyAngel
Bogbubbble @Cyr_grow
Frankenstein fem @JohnnyPotseed

A buddy @pirateshipbaba on IG reversed a lemon tree(d) cut and created Lemon Runtz and Diesel Tree fems.

Lastly there’s a Tahoe Og cut. @PAGODASEEDS
Thanks for checking us out.

Purple Cabbage:

Thanks for stopping by will upload pics tomorrow.

43 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses:
Killer line up! Looking forward to watching them flourish.

4 Likes

Sounds great! Looking forward to the grow show!

3 Likes

Sounds like a great lineup. Will grab a spot in the corner to watch the show. Good luck with your grow. :v:

2 Likes

Lemon Runtz f in a bottomless pot in a fake half barrel.

14 Likes

Frankenstein fem @JohnnyPotseed

13 Likes

Bogbubbble @Cyr_grow
3 plants unsexed in an Earthbox.

13 Likes

Sunshine Daydream 2 plants in a City Picker. A big boy was removed:

11 Likes

Comfrey starting to flower and Tahoe Og successful reveg. Failed split, lost half the plant forcing the branches apart with a rock

4 Likes

Diesel Tree in a newly planted City Picker.

6 Likes

20 gallon Strawberries had a Strawberry Headband cut that didn’t reveg right.

9 Likes

Looks great and I love your grow style. Set to watch!!

1 Like

That Frankenstein can get very large outside as I have one going that’s a Monster. (See what I did there)

3 Likes

Looks good man! I’m keen to watch that Frankenstein do its thing! :fire::grin::+1:

1 Like

Thanks OG, apprecilove the kind responses. Please feel free to question, comment, correct and please suggest anything that would benefit our favorite plant. Love this place.

Here are some things I forgot to mention

^^Worm Bin and a bucket of ’ weed tea’ consisting of cover crop Aloe Comfrey Cannabis and local ‘weeds’ with a lil molasses. Brewing since 6/19.
Worm Bin gets all kinds of goodies: Basalt and Glacial rock dust, Azomite, there’s semi fresh Pumpkin Banana Cannabis Comfrey Kale and Spinach in there. Bokashi and Gnarly Barley. Mmmm. Never buy EWC or worms again. Still have a lil Uncle Jim’s EWC, great stuff. Prefer homemade. A worm tower or some other contraption would be ideal but digging is fun.

IPM
Spraying every 2-3 days: BT, Spinosad, BT, Regalia, BT, Dr. Zymes. Bigger plants have been hit with Sulfur, small ones not yet shout-out @JoeCrowe. Considering bird feeders to assist with caterpillar control.

Found a slug in the Earthbox watering tube. Tried to scrape it out and ended up poking/smashing it down into res. Watered with Labs then sprinkled a tbls epsom salt directly in the tube followed by more Lab water.

Glued some screens to the overflow holes in the new CP but the pics are too large to share🤔

Other CP is on its second run. Noticed it’s leaking on one of the wheels. Can’t say for sure it wasn’t leaking first run in the tent. Strawberry Headband did great in the tent btw. This soil has gotta be heavier than manufacturer expected. Watching new CP close. New CP was packed with lots of goodies. Gonna top dress and cover soon, prolly use cardboard over the CP cover, it doesn’t seem to block light well. Ideally in a week or 2 following another top water. That would give 3-4 weeks B4 putting first gallon in res.

Bogbubbble and SSDDBx are the only regs. Have another SSDD looking suspect which would leave 1. 1 of the Bogbubbble is looking boyish. Haven’t identified 1 girl yet. Considering screens for both so sexing B4 would be great. Will take bits pics later, maybe y’all can help.

I really enjoyed the Diesel Tree and Goji f2 from @ramblinrose last harvest. Hoping the outdoor competes.
Thanks again for stopping through, have a fantastic day OG

13 Likes

Looking good!!!

1 Like

Well we made it 3 days before getting involved. This morning I chopped up the second male SSDD leaving one plant in the original City Picker. Looks female:

…where were we…chopped up boy and sprinkled him on the new CP followed by compost/feed bokashi and gnarly barley. Put the cover on and noticed it’s different/better than the black burlapy thing that came with the Home Depot CP. Probably still gonna cover with cardboard and rocks. Looking to create a cool environment for a lush beard.

^^ saw this under a rock in the original CP hoping to see more in the new one.

Now that she’s got the SIP to herself the remaining SSDD is spreading out to fill space:

3 unsexed Bogbubbble in the Earthbox:

Group shot:

Spot gets 2-3 hours of direct sunlight a day.

All the little feminized seedlings were prolly over watered when in smaller containers. The Lemon Runtz is doing the best so far.

Filled the classic CP with water. I feel lots of the water is wicked up despite the leak so gonna continue filling res and top watering now and then. Prolly do the same with the EB, best way to add inputs. The new CP was hit with Labs, Recharge and a little bit of Mega Phos applied around the planted area before the cover. Diesel Tree will miss out on all goodies outside of Labs and MegaPhos. No top watering. Not comfortable with anything outside those 2 in the res. See if there’s anything to learn. Thanks for checking us out and have a great day!!

Peace

Edit: forgot to mention that the new CP is filled with goodies. Would be a hot pot if it were a conventional container. No more top dress. Having fun.

12 Likes

This is a pretty good grow show for a guy that has been here only a few days.
Nice work brother.
I will be hanging out smokin’ a fatty if anyone cares to join me.

4 Likes

@shag not the first growdeo good brother

Ok this morning the smallest of the 3 Bogbubbble was identified as female:

Other 2 are prolly boys:

The larger plants will most likely be culled for sinsemilla. Love those large leaves. Apparently that’s a BOG thing.

Sprayed Dr. Zymes yesterday. All is as it should be and getting better. Yes.

6 Likes

Ahh, ok…gotcha. :wink:
That makes sense…

1 Like