Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yeah I think it was a very limited release. I got f2s as a freebie from dino party chucks… definitely want to make a few f3s whenever I get to it!

14 Likes

Remember the Potcast episode? That may be the time when he lost that Bubbashine male?

12 Likes

Not a whole lot to report but I popped a couple and ran 1 female through inside. didn’t herm at all. Haven’t tried it yet but it’s down. Had a funky stem rub, onions, garlic, b.o. and funk. Resin (and lots of it, a very frosty plant) smells more light perfume of some kind, and a little sweet. So the one I grow definitely isn’t skunk, but maybe closer to dirty hippy and was a nice plant to grow.

11 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean. I got some of that in the doc d whoop ass. I figured it was from the afkansastan /×18 side. But there is a pheno on the skhp. That’s outright nasty…you’ll know it when you come across it. Kinda narrow leafed. And slightly talker than typical affie type

10 Likes

When I think of butter or sour butter my mind just draws a blank when it comes to smell. It’s pretty rare that I consume butter though so that may be part of it.

From memory I feel like most of my SSDDs had a fairly unique almost rubbery smell that made identification from a collection of jars very easy. Bubbashine pheno was the only blueberry muffin or berry smell in general that I got out of SSDD. I actually much prefer the smell of the other phenos, but that’s of course just personal preference.

I also suspect the pheno of Goji OG that I disliked the most (because of the smell mostly) resembled the Queen Mother pheno listed by Bodhi, which he describes as having a butter smell. I wasn’t a fan at all of the simple and muted smell in my case, but it was pretty photogenic and attractive flowers on a tall “sativa” frame. Will have to dig through the F2s again eventually with some sour butter on hand for comparison, as I remember that smell is definitely present in the F2s.

Goji OG

Goji OG

Granola Funk F2 + Goji OG in background

Granola Funk F2 + Goji OG in background
gf_f2+goji

Goji OG Queen Mother: f1 goji selection from 100 seeds planted that was chosen for its size, extreme resin, and buttery og berry smell.

that queen mother goji cut cures out to a butter og smell, almost like the sunshine daydream butter cut without the blueberry tone…

42 Likes

It’s definitely not a “simple and muted smell.” I don’t really ever consume butter, either, but you know it when you smell it. Think of, like, walking into a breakfast joint that’s serving up a ton of pancakes or something, minus the sweetness of the powdered sugar and syrup. You’ll know it when you smell it. It’s fucking delicious haha…

Nice pics, btw!

20 Likes

I have bubbashine x kashmir Nd bubbashine x 88g13hp.

I believe the bubbashine x 88g13hp was limited release of either 70 or 77 packs

20 Likes

Well i had the bubbashine x kashmir lol its soon to be someone elses.

8 Likes

just ordered a pack of DLA4 today…

13 Likes

StrawBerry Temple getting the chop…

46 Likes

@cbr1000rr1 that’s awesome, reports I’ve heard this far is that it’s good stuff, if you pop em please let us know how they do for you. Also welcome to OG!

@BeagleZ i feel like we might need to censor that donkey dick! What a beautiful cola

14 Likes

Please do a smoke report soon for Strawberry Temple.

13 Likes

Will do @BudWhisperer.
@CrunchBerries and I will have some new jars to share in a few weeks :yum:

10 Likes

Looks fantastic!!

I’ll be anxiously waiting for the smoke report from this corner over here………

7 Likes

Yeah no joke! Taken around 60 days the SSDD absolutely reeks of sour butter… Least the one I found in the F2 does. Same with the MaMilk F2 tho too. It’s the first thing that hits you upon opening the tent or the jar. Its unmistakeable imo. Your description is pretty spot on and yes! It IS delicious :yum:

That being said, I have seen that if you take them longer, past 70 days, that the sour butter smell does kinda mute out a bit and you get more of the berry undertones coming through :thinking: More sleepy high too. I prefer without much amber, 56-63 days, for daytime pain med use with that sour-dank smell and taste.

18 Likes

Here is some Deep Line Alchemy 5 (DLA 5) info from Bodhi.

“ theres actually 3 versions of dla 5…

the first 1 using the original artiffact 1 clone…

the second using my favorite incense pheno of a1…

and the one thats almost done using the mexican choclate pheno of a1…

the dla 5 remix #2 will come out next year…”

So for anyone as in love with this strain and all it’s potential as I am, we have lots to look forward to :green_heart:

33 Likes

Is A1 Artifact 1? I have some seeds from AKBB that are Kali Mist x A1

8 Likes

Yes but AKBB ‘s A1 is not the same as Bodhi.
This I know because I was interested in that some of Ak BB’s stuff that used A1.

Here is a direct quote from AK Bean Brains website about his A1

A1

A1 is Blue Steel (locomotion) crossed to Alaskan native Vintage Blueberry. This has been cycled around the Alaskan medical scene and has been described as “Veteran approved medicine”. It has proven itself time and time again as an effective cure for PTSD, anxiety, anger, and stress. It has a well balanced high that is perfect for daytime use with little to no crash, along with strong euphoric and relaxing effects. The plant boasts an incredible palate of rotten blueberry tangie fuel, with very heavy tangie flavors that has consistently tested at 4% terpenes, which are notably high in alpha and beta and myrcene. Pay attention to her fade as she puts out colorful hues of magenta and purple due to naturally high levels of Anthocyanin.

Hope this helps you @VAhomegrown :green_heart:

27 Likes

15 Likes

This makes me so happy! Where did you get this info?

6 Likes