Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Those pics I seen were around 2015-2016. It’s one of those ones I wish I grabbed n it bugs me all the time when I think about what seeds I need/want. @HorseBadorites

Yea I seen that but I’m in the US @50State. Maybe save them for a preservation run.

7 Likes

JBC has a hell of a Bodhi raffle going on for the next month. Lots of awesome Bodhi strains in there!

21 Likes

Figures, I was just thinking I’d be able to start saving some $$, so much for that

15 Likes

There isn’t a code to crack. While polyhybrids have there issues regarding stabilizing, they can certainly be stabilized thru selection.

TonyGreens GG4 work for example, did he waste his time?

7 Likes

In the hopes of once again trying to get this thread back on topic. I think it is even from the same post as last time lol
In all fairness as I do include myself as I can be as bad for it as anyone at times ,when I say lets please try to keep this thread on the topic of Bodhi Plant and seed info.

Wolfpack F2

Wolfpack F2 #1

Wolfpack F2 #6

SUM #3

SUM #4

SUM #2

Also happy to announce that SUM #1 is incredibly potent with an intense lip smacking blackberry flavor

55 Likes

Pink Lotus F4

Mountain Temple #3

55 Likes

Stunning !!!

7 Likes

. 2 0f 4 Wolfpack f2.big ass fans

29 Likes

A couple of Bingo PJ’s…one showing the effects of a cold tent one a mite fight. Excellent reefer

Pink Lotus F4 #43 this is the whitest one I have seen so far

51 Likes

Ha! “Mite fight” I like that. Good band name

7 Likes

Update: ZAP 21 days in flower. A few photos of them I wanted to take a few small suckers off. Not to much to defoliate on these girls. In 2 gallon pots 1 small , 2 med , 1 tall.

49 Likes

Love the structure on the plants, look to be great for outdoors!

12 Likes

Mmm those look great!! Loving the structure as well! Please keep us updated on those. I have a pack I haven’t gotten too yet.

11 Likes

Oh, awesome! You’re running them untopped! Pretty ballsy, but I’m glad you’re doing that, for sure. Looking good!

14 Likes

Thanks guys. :smiley: Yeah untopped seed run I put them in to flower much smaller than I would normally flower anything. ( was trying to match canopy height in the tent with the larger plants and also not bush out to much) The structure is nice on them they grew the side branches very quickly and I think I started flowering around 6 or 7 nodes. I tool 2 clones of each on the very bottom first node. The smallest one and the tallest one smell the best so far. Interested to see the differences between the seeds.

17 Likes

Two different phenos of Bodhi’s Chem ‘91 x OMG on week 8. The chem leaning pheno has great stretch while retaining a broad and bushy stature. It’s got a classic Chem nose, with a little more funk and complexity than the straight up ‘91. The Afghani pheno has a little more stretch from the Chem expressing itself, but the flowers are classic Afghan with a deep cherry incense profile.

Chem pheno:

Afghani Pheno

32 Likes

Store in a glass jar that has desiccant packets in it. For longer storage cut with toasted (dried) whole-wheat flour at a ratio of pollen:1 flour:3. Store in jar with desiccant that is inside a thermos in deep freezer. You can also add dried out rice kernels to the pollen to desiccate (with or without flour).

19 Likes

Thanks for the link & welcome to OG! So from that link I’m guessing if it was sufficiently dry it has a good chance of being viable. It would have an even higher chance if it were frozen rather than in the fridge.

You can store your pollen in the fridge if you choose, but be aware that the temperature fluctuations caused by frequent opening and closing of the fridge can lower the long term viability of your pollen.

Pollen collected and stored with care can remain viable for up to a year or longer. I have successfully fertilized female plants with pollen that is older than two years, but I have also had pollen that is only a few months old turn out to be completely sterile; it all comes down to eliminating contaminants from the pollen, keeping it bone dry, and storing it properly. A little luck helps too.

10 Likes

Welcome @MountainFolk And thank you for the excellent pollen storage article.

6 Likes

I didn’t hear anything so I’m just going to ask again if anyone has grown out the phone home? It’s my first bodhi strain. Fantastic work done by you folks here in this thread. Stunning plants

9 Likes