Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Definitely freezer for 6 months or longer storage. Fridge can last many weeks but 6 months might be pushing it. Hard to say. For long-term storage it’s important to dry the pollen after collecting it. You screen out all the flower parts etc and then when you put it in vials like you have there … you place the vials in flat jam jar that is packed with packets of desiccant.

Jam your pollen vials in there with lid popped open. Put lid on the jar and at room-temp let it sit there for 24 hours. After that close the lid on the vials and place the jar inside a tub or similar (thermos is great) and into the freezer. In your case you don’t need to dry the pollen you already have so you can just store it with the desiccant packets in the freezer.

It all depends on your technique and conditions. This podcast about pollen was helpful.

11 Likes

Hey question for you guys. Has anyone grown out Bodhi’s Strange Brew? I’m just curious because he uses Breeder Steve’s Sweet Skunk(actually NL5XHAZE) in the cross. Thanks!

10 Likes

Anything in particular you’d like to know?
TK is all over the internet , and Wookie 15 is one of Bodhis top males. Easily 9-11 weeks (give or take a week). wish I could help you more.

Anybody else ?

8 Likes

I’ve had pollen stay viable in the freezer for almost 2 years.
so maybe.

6 Likes

I know this probably belongs in the trading thread but I figure the real deal Bodhi heads here should get first crack, mods feel free to pull this if you need to, but is there anyone who didn’t get the recent DL9 LE drop from B that might wanna trade other bodhi gear for it? I’ve got a pack of the DL9 and am looking for some of the 88G13 CBD rich blessing crosses, down for other stuff too.

9 Likes

There was a DLA 9 LE drop? Totally missed that I guess.

6 Likes

can’t wait for a smoke report on those!

5 Likes

Well boys, I am feeling bad that I don’t have a viable clone of one plant. Lazy Lightning in the pics exploded with crystals in this last week. Today is day 28 from flip. I read a few bad reviews of LL and wasn’t even stoked on them.
I did a terrible job training this plant, hopefully I can reveg it and get another shot

43 Likes

I ran the Lazy Lightning and thought it was great!

10 Likes

I was looking for anyone who has grown it or smoked it. Never seen or heard a grow or smoke report on phone home and it’s been around for awhile. I’ll find out in a few months, thanks everyone.

7 Likes

Ive seen a few reports on rolitup… just search the bodhi thread. I remember at least one glowing - that it was just as loud as space monkey and such.

8 Likes

Field Trip
Smell - chemical berries…

57 Likes

That’s a tasty looking nug right there!

5 Likes

You won’t be disappointed, it’s loud sour goodness, great weed!

5 Likes

I’ve had pollen in my freezer for over 6 months and just used 3 weeks ago or so to do some pollination and it definitely still works. it could be stored more airtight than the cheap sandwich bag with some rice

8 Likes

How’s the high? Looks delicious

3 Likes

Where is the Ethiopian Banana? Are people hiding it or what lol? Don’t see any F2’s anywhere nor have I seen anyone who has grown it out. Only see it in crosses

8 Likes

IIRC the Ethiopian Banana is a specific cut that Bodhi found. Any cross I’ve seen with it is from people who most likely got the cut directly from Bodhi.

10 Likes

Does overgrow not automatically make pictures smaller now? The last picture I uploaded was taken with the same camera, but now I can’t upload any of the pictures I took yesterday because they are bigger than a meg it seems like.

5 Likes

It auto-resized for me earlier, but I have issues sometimes. It should take anything under 10mb. I have an issue when I change lenses on the camera, it sometimes gives and error ‘the image is larger than 13megapixels’ and sometimes it doesn’t at all :man_facepalming:

7 Likes