Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

11 Likes

I am currently fulfilled lol. Just got the 2nd pack of Smart Move I ordered in the mail today

10 Likes

Only the ones all the other banks have. The Panama and Pleiadian sold out in 10 seconds(literally)in pre-sale.

7 Likes

Yea as soon as I opened it and saw the electric hashplant etc. I figured it out. Probably shoulda known haha

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see them listed for hundreds later ….

4 Likes

I’m going to go check now for shits and giggles
Haven’t shown up on strainly yet

3 Likes

Just a heads up. Sebrings Apollo 11 is being offered by @Prince in seed trading thread

7 Likes

Did you make those F2 ?

5 Likes

Yes, from 1 pack. Pollinated manually, giving priority to the longest-flowering males, so that the fastest males pollinate little.

7 Likes

Updated list of older Bodhi packs available from Headie Gardens fundraiser list. Just posted! Tons of rare shit in here

21 Likes

Where is this @VAhomegrown ?

4 Likes

Headie Gardens Discord server. Not sure if he ships up north though. I just asked

5 Likes

Thanks man, got to wait 5 min before I am allowed to like that post, lol. I am not on his Discord anyway so not a big deal.

4 Likes

What’s the fundraiser for?

2 Likes

He just said he does not

3 Likes

Ok, no worries bud, thanks anyway. He is limiting himself but I understand, many don’t like to ship across the borders.

4 Likes

Paying off his parents medical bills. Everything he has is direct from Bodhi. He sells Bodhi’s seeds, is friends with him, and Bodhi will also send him packs out of his personal collection to sell to help pay the bills. Some packs are pricey, but it is what it is. Money goes to a good cause. I can’t afford shiiiiit at the moment lol. Figured some of you collectors in here might want some of this stuff

16 Likes

Dreadbread x Sunshine Daydream caught my eye……

13 Likes

There’s a lot of good shit in there. ATF x SSDD, Acapulco Gold, Drunken Parrot, Dragon Fruit, Iraqi Ranya DLA 6, Lemon Thai 57 x 88, Heavy Duty Meds, Prayer Tower Sativa, Strange Brew, TK x SSDD, The White x SSDD…

9 Likes

Are you interest in something?

5 Likes