Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Wow dude, Cherry Sunshine and StarFlight Guava! I didn’t know about those but I’d die for some of those, if anyone wants to get them to F2 let me know, I’d probably throw down on one of those to help if I know ya

I had that Moontang from a dispo it was goooood

9 Likes

No bud, I am good thanks. I already have acquired drunken parrot, mango hashplant, Acapulco gold, mango lotus, peach hashplant, lemon Wookie and Wookie orgasm. I also have 4 new ones coming my way. Just got to get to growing them once I clear the BOG strains.

14 Likes

I read about the new ones your trading for but wow that’s a great collection. If there is something you wanted I’ll buy them and send them to you.

9 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Your welcome. Not a problem at all.

5 Likes

Butter Wookie :thinking::thinking::thinking:

9 Likes

Dla 6 is what caught my eye!

6 Likes

Damn if I didn’t just buy a festival ticket would for sure of scooped that dragon fruit and white and cherry sunshine :upside_down_face: that hells Angels og x ssdd and tk x ssdd too……fk lol

8 Likes

In the spirit of old stuff, here’s a few things I dug up on the RIU Bodhi thread, thanks @lambchopedd for compiling a list of Supernatural Selections releases:

"ss001 Dreadbread (Mango biche x OMG)
ss002
ss003 vintage pine bud x kashmir
ss004 congo x Kashmir
ss005 Cherry Queen (Fat Cherry afghani x OMG)
ss006 Pleiadian Love Nest (vietnamese x kashmir)
ss007 Soar (Columbian Red x OMG)
ss008 Eternal Sunshine (Hawaiian sativa x OMG)
ss009
ss010 (vietnamese x columbian x afghani) (???)
ss011 Nigerian Space Probe (Big Sur Nigerian x Kashmir)
ss012
ss013 Gods Paintbrush (Ethiopian paintbrush x kashmir)
ss014 Siam Space Probe (Thai D9 x Kasmir)
ss015 Rajasthani Space Probe (sikar x kashmir azad)
ss016 Panamanian Space probe (Panama x Kashmir)
ss017 Portable Spaceship (Pure Kush x Lao x Kashmir)
ss018 Laughing Lemon (Lemon thai x OMG)
ss019 Eden Transmission (Vietnamese 7 x afghan)

NIERIKA SEED TRUST

Kandahar Black

• petrolia headstash

Kashmir Azad

• Petrolia headstash

Lower Uller Annapurna Nepal

• Petrolia Headstash

Mexican Death Sativa

• Herbaria Bushmans F2

Upper Chuile Annapurna Nepal

• acapulco gold

oaxacan zipolite

• acapulco gold

pakistani peshawar

• Acapulco gold

++ Purple Citral Pakistani, maybe Lush (Pure Kush x Lao Muang Sing), and maybe Watermelon Hashplant, mango biche x kashmir"

And there’s this list of all the Appalachia crosses made in the last round of pollination in 2012:

"so you don’t have to make an account, behold the list of crosses from the final appy run in Fall 2012, how many you got/ran, which do you wish you got?

mothers milk (nepali og x appalachia)
tigers milk (bubba x appalachia)
lucky charms (the white x appalachia)
sunshine daydream (bubbashine x appalachia)
prayer tower (lemon thai sat x appalachia)
fantasy island (purple urkle x appalachia)
strawberry dakini x appalachia
hollywood pure kush x appalachia
la affy x appalachia
socal master x appalachia
suge pure kush x appalachia
afkansastan x appalachia
dj’s blueberry x appalachia
ssh x appalachia
temple x appalachia
cali o x appalachia
atf x appalachia
goji og x appalachia
a13 gorilla arm x appalachia
a11g x appalachia
pinequeen x appalachia
nl#6 x appalachia
tk x appalachia
moet x appalachia
love triangle x appalachia
cheech wizard apple jolly rancher x appalachia
yo mama freak x appalachia
goldstar x appalachia
swazi x appalachia
stevie wonder x appalachia
krush x appalachia
interstellar overdrive x appalachia
bs sweet skunk x appalachia
oldsog ssh x appalachia
pre 2000 blueberry indica
dirty hippy x appalachia
mss x appalachia
giesel x appalachia
ecsd x appalachia
chem 3 x appalachia
chem 91 x appalachia
harlequin x appalachia
cherry pie x appalachia
xj 13 x appalachia
pest x appalachia
g13hp x appalachia
black haze x appalachia
lemon thai ink x appalachia
purple unicorn x appalachia
tigermelon x appalachia

preliminary outdoor seeds being shucked:

swazi x aruba
jamaican x aruba
strawberry blockhead x aruba
lebanese bekaa spear x mothers milk
strawberry blockhead f2

• alot more hanging…"

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-692997

Happy hunting!

24 Likes

15 Likes

Hey does anyone have Bodhi’s descriptions of his snow lotus male handy? I lost my breedbay login info to search for myself. I feel like that’s something our resident researcher @Dirt_Wizard might have bookmarked somewhere :joy:

10 Likes

This one?

The snow lotus male is my current main man, he just does not throw out a bad hybrid, he is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present) and lets the female traits pass through in a cross while uping the size, frost, and potency.

Edit, and the female

The snow lotus is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male, she is truly amazing, incredibly resinous, smells of african violets, and will put you down hard. she has the effect of people waking up with the pipe still in their hand, i call her the 30 minute warning, you have 30 minutes to get to somewhere safe before the creeper effect fully kicks in and lays you out.

24 Likes

Too bad there isn’t like a “ Pin” we can make for these. It would be incredibly helpful when searching to have it in one neat organized thread.

1 Like

You can book mark the post. Eventually you’ll have a ridiculous long list of bookmarks, but it’s something…

9 Likes

Yes! Thank you @HolyAngel qas just wanting to get an idea of its breeding qualities as B saw them so I could get an idea what to expect with these Kailash seeds. Sounds like a potentially frostier Chem D, which sounds great to me

14 Likes

My guess - maybe some extra stretch, nice branchy structure, fruity notes, and light sativa high to SL phenos.

9 Likes

I’ve been on this Sunshine crosses quest…

So far I’ve got the Cherry Sunshine, Blue Sunshine, and now Raspberry Sunshine… also Field Trip (GSC x SSDD)… but I still need Orange Sunshine and Strawberry Sunshine.

I know a couple others exist like White Sunshine and the GG4 x SSDD… but they’re not as important to me.

I’d give my firstborn child for the Orange Sunshine. Heck might even throw in my second born… she’s been acting up lately. :laughing:

19 Likes

If you’re ever going to F2 any of those, let me know !! I wish I knew about Bodhi years and years ago, but I’ll start hunting more myself as well and see what turns up…

8 Likes

I bet that Cherry Sunshine is gonna be some tasty fat meds. That’s the main one that was screaming to me in that list. Fat Cherry seems to really bring the yield and flavor. SSDD will bring the frost and power.

7 Likes

Bodhi Blueberry HP F2 available for trade!

9 Likes