Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Pull the trigger, dude! Do it! Do it now! Haha… I might actually buy another pack, as well, because I only have one.

Also, if anybody sees seeds of the Hashplant 4 around, lemme know. I believe that was the one that nube mentioned had reached the old-school “skunk” sorta smell. I have one pack, but I want one or two more, just to be safe.

Edit: never mind. Just found them on GLG.

10 Likes

That IG post is a little misleading. I’m not gonna air other people’s dirty laundry, but it feels pretty one sided, and in the wrong direction.

Both of the bodhis have been kind and generous to me, so all I’ll say is there’s lots of backstory to this “announcement” that might have been shared but wasn’t. It reads like a press release by one party trying to get out in front of bad news, controlling the narrative.

I hope things work out for both of them. This was a long time in coming.

:green_heart:
:rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Ive come to the conclusion all women are nuts. Even the sober smart ones that started out cool :rofl:

12 Likes

:thinking:

Sure makes that 2 yr relationship that I had go south, into perspective. :man_shrugging:

Back to mindin my own bizness… :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Has anyone grown out bodhi’s supernatural selections? Thinking about pulling the trigger on some of his dread bread

12 Likes

Found this.

6 Likes

Damn that looks super nice! Thanks for the heads up!!

5 Likes

One of my favorite indoor or out. Needs a little support at the end but absolute good stuff. I have ran HP4 3 times. Just dropped the last of my seed. I also have it crossed with BOG Sour Boggle that I have dropped

11 Likes

Just grab ‘em. If they’re calling your name, they’re calling your name. Broken record here, but I have two packs, they’re also on the short list for my next grow (there’s a lot of things on my short list haha). If they don’t get grown this upcoming round, they’ll definitely get grown my September 1 grow. Been pretty interested in those for a while now, so I bought a couple packs a few months ago.

11 Likes

Soul mate
Nikah
More cowbell
Lemon lotus
Harlequin BX x sunshine 4
SFV figter
Sunshine 4 x cake fighter

29 Likes

Bodhi’s Divine Intervention gasoline gal popping out babies from Schwaggy P’s Skunky VA stud, I only hit one top so depending on how many beans I get I’ll be glad to give some out to the OG community.

40 Likes

Hey there are still 7 packs of laughing lemon on breedersdirectseedco

5 Likes

do it, you won’t regret it! the dread bread is fire and has fantastic branching structure- and massive donkey phallus colas :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I would be down to trade for some of those. It is nice to see Schwaggy P’s work mentioned. I am looking through some of his Hell’s Angel OG Bx1 at the moment, hoping to find a nice stud. He actually gifted me a shitload of his hybrids recently when I asked him where I might purchase a few more packs of the HA OG Bx1 to look through. I was a little bit flabbergasted whenever I picked up the package from my homie and opened it.

I just harvested some hybrids today that I made with my cut of Chem Kesey that I have kept around for a while now. Chem Kesey x Herijuana, Chem Kesey x Monkey Balls and Chem Kesey x Cherry Queen. I made a few Chem Kesey F2s as well, but too few to send any out. I will most likely make the F2s again, as I still have the CK stud around. Truly no worries either way. Just let me know if you are interested. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

@stanknugzz77 who’s Heri?

5 Likes

I am not 100%, but I am pretty sure the seeds were sourced from a preservation run here. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Hi Nugzz, yup I popped two beans from schwaggy p one male and one female, the gal is coming out super dank and the male mentioned above was crazy vigorous, light feeder and stank! I’ll keep you updated and post pics of the skunky va lady on this thread she’s almost about done.

6 Likes

Heres the Schwaggy P Skunky VA Day 50:

And her tent neighbor Bodhi Soul Axis:

38 Likes

After a yr and a half I finally got most my end of the trade back. Still a few more coming later lol shit happens. I was in no hurry to pop em anyway.

30 Likes

What’s going on in The street in that middle picture?

6 Likes