Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

If you start a grow log, tag me so I can follow along!

2 Likes

Yes, sir. Ended up ordering those and got the Wookie Orgasm for free. Best of both worlds!

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t do it. I tried and I tried. Sitting on the couch all day thinking,ā€Donā€™t do itā€¦ You donā€™t need to do itā€¦ Youā€™ve got plenty of seedsā€¦ā€ But I finally broke down and ordered two packs of the Mountain Temple from GLG.

And THAT is the last order Iā€™m placing for a long-ass time. When youā€™re back to ordering seeds that you already bought six years ago, youā€™ve got a problem. Or I do, anywayā€¦

13 Likes

I get this on a deep chemical level. I have too many bodhi packs. But I keep thinking, what if they are never sold again? So I bought moreā€¦

8 Likes

Hahaha!!! Yeah, exactly! I was like,ā€Welllll, those Mountain Temples prrrrrrrrobably wonā€™t ever be available againā€¦ā€ even though theyā€™re available and have been for years. Still, all that talk about the Appalachia dad being gone and allā€¦ I dunno. I just felt like I should grab those Mountain Temples. And with the 4/20 deal and everything, today seemed like the time to do it.

Seriously, though, I am NOT buying any more seeds. I just wanna put that out there, for the whole world to see. If anybody here sees me mention that I bought more seeds, I urge you to virtually bitch-slap me.

11 Likes

Ok off you go :point_right:t2: https://overgrow.com/t/strainaholics-anonymous-meeting/23351?u=mbvapester
And by the way. I had the same conversation with myself and bought 2 packs as well as a pack of The Fuzz so I will be to the meeting shortly.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that thread. Iā€™m aware of it. But I didnā€™t think I qualifiedā€¦ Whatā€™s that thing? ā€œThe first step is admitting you have a problem,ā€? I guess Iā€™m on step one haha!

5 Likes

You might be surprised after you take the first step. You may just find the seeds your looking for.

3 Likes

Dude, are you trying to help me? Or are you trying to make the problem worse? Haha. Iā€™m fairly certain that Iā€™ve got what Iā€™m looking for somewhere in the, like, 400 packs I have in the fridge. And more coming soon. When youā€™ve got seeds coming from GLG, speakeasy and an OG member, thatā€™s too much, I think. Seriously, Iā€™ve been waking up every morning wondering,ā€Isnā€™t something coming in the mail todayā€¦? I think I ordered seeds a couple days agoā€¦ā€ haha!!

Either way, Iā€™ve had to buy two increasingly larger refrigerators this year. That right there is, to me, the sign of, you know,ā€Alright, time to call it quitsā€¦ā€ I feel like Iā€™m on the verge of becoming olreynardā€¦

14 Likes

You wonā€™t be disappointed with the Chem Fuego. Iā€™ve grown a lot of it. Great gassy funk strain, and it will throw down some weight. :+1:

8 Likes

Sweet! Good to know. Iā€™m definitely really stoked about the May 1 grow. I mean, Iā€™m always stoked about growing, but the seeds Iā€™m planning on planting for the upcoming round, Iā€™m really excited about.

Did yours finish quickly, @PlantShepherd? Iā€™ve read that the Fuego is a seven-week finisher. Is that true?

5 Likes

now thats a filled in screen. sure to get some weight.

3 Likes

If youā€™re looking for people to talk you out of buying more seeds, donā€™t go there. :laughing: Strainaholics is a bizarro 12-step program. Now, if you really want that pack of seeds, but are having a hard time justifying it, then thatā€™s the thread to visit. :grinning:
:guitar:

16 Likes

Hahaā€¦ Yeah, I checked it out for a minute last night and was like,ā€This is not helpful at allā€¦ā€ haha!

5 Likes

oh yeah, Iā€™ve always had the understanding that Strainaholics Anonymous only exists to make us feel better about all our seed purchasesā€¦ and thereā€™s a few that use it to find the good deals :rofl:

13 Likes

In case anyone is interested in seeing spirit train before harvest. Got about a week or so left. Same shit I posted in my grow log.

39 Likes

And some are pretty fast. I have some crosses my buddy made

6 Likes

Just saw this from Rollitup.

Apparently happy trails and new strains going to be dropping in the summer!

11 Likes

Received an order of Bodhi from JBC along with this sticker:

It has re-appeared, the mystery deepens.

25 Likes

I love that sticker!

It was confirmed that thatā€™s bodhi gear under a new brand, right?

10 Likes