Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I was going to pass on seeds this 4/20…then you made this little quip about Mountain Temple. Ehhh…I do love Mountain Temple.
Must control the temptation…don’t give in…

15 Likes

Decisions, decisions. Wookie Orgasm or Lazy Lightning? Anyone care to persuade me one way or the other? That Mountain Temple is tempting me as well!

8 Likes

Wookie school but its crosses scare me…lol…freakish growth…by the headband in lighting is supposed to be super poent…wookie crosses are usually dank…but so are the g13hp crosses…shit idk…lol

9 Likes

Stay away from Barney’s Acapulco gold lol I made that mistake a few years ago, I’m sure one of these bodhi heads has AG seeds stashed, Bodhi released a preservation run of Acapulco Gold and Mass Medical open pollinated and sent out freebies as well. Ask Mass Medical on IG if you have no luck, he’s responded to me quickly in the past

12 Likes

Sorry, man! Haha! Don’t you have a Mountain Temple mom that you love already? No need to buy those seeds if you’ve found your keeper. I think? Haha.

6 Likes

Is GLG selling those Lazy Lightning seeds? I got that as a freebie from speakeasy a few months back… Might’ve been a year ago, actually, now that I think about it…

5 Likes

If only GLG took any type of modern payment methods…

I ended up grabbing umeboshi from speakeasy instead.

7 Likes

I did something bad… haha! I really wish you motherfuckers wouldn’t have told me that speakeasy is taking cards again! Shit.

Anyway, I grabbed a pack of that Imperial Majesty, haven’t heard about that one, I don’t think. Been a long time since I’ve smoked any Pure OG, so I’m stoked about those seeds. Grabbed a few non-Bodhi packs, as well.

10 Likes

lol, they stocked a bunch of bodhi packs that weren’t there the other day… don’t tempt me even more!

Them taking CC is really nice… not that I really mind sending a money order to GLG, it just takes longer.

7 Likes

yeah you and me both :joy: what else did you get? :eyes:

I grabbed Relic’s Grapefruit F3 for that sweet pink grapefruit we were talking about the other day. And then there’s some stuff dropping on soaknbeans today… thinking about tony’s sowah grapefruit… and I’m sure generic seeds will have some goodies. My black triangle’s are a generic seeds open preservation from Bodhi’s F1 stock…

7 Likes

Yeah, I checked out their Bodhi selection two days ago and they only had, like, a couple of those DLA crosses and I think the Booty Sweat or whatever it’s called. They definitely have a lot more stuff now. And not just Bodhi’s gear. There’s a lot more of everything (except Freeborn; I grabbed a second pack of that Skycuddler, though).

And that concludes my seed purchases for the day. I’m gonna skip those Mountain Temple seeds. I think. It’s early. I really think I’m hoping those Mountain Temple seeds will be gone by the time I get around to checking out GLG. Otherwise, I’ll be forced to purchase a couple packs…

8 Likes

Was it Relic that had those Sweet Pink Grapefruit seeds? Shit, I thought it was Archive. I even looked at Archive’s selection to see about the Grapefruit. Didn’t notice it (obviously), so I just moved on.

I grabbed another pack of Freeborn’s Skycuddler ($150 down from $300, that’s a pretty good deal) and a backup pack of Lucky Dog’s Chem Flyer (Durban Thai Highflyer cross) and Dog Patch (Chem D cross).

9 Likes

Alright, grabbed two packs of the Grapefruit. And THAT is it. I’m done.

10 Likes

yep Relic has the Grapefruit, F3, looks like sweet pink grapefruit f2 x sour grapefruit f2. figure grabbing tony’s sowah grapefruit on top may be useful for a cross breeding project between the two. Worst case, more trade fodder :joy:

Some nice scores there though! I’ve been on the fence with the chem 91 crosses, i want some chem d or chem3 crosses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl: nice on grabbing the grapefruits

7 Likes

That Dog Patch is Chem D crossed with the 91 Chem bx male that Skunk VA is using. I haven’t grown any of his gear yet (Chem Fuego getting planted in eleven days)(maybe a little earlier haha), but I trust him. I’m fairly certain his shit’s legit.

6 Likes

Oh I know it’s 1000% legit, it’s just the chem91 scares me :rofl:
I don’t want anything lookin like this

11 Likes

That’s a lot of, um… leaves haha. Fuck, what is that? Is that some of Lucky Dog’s work? Or is it just straight 91 Chem?

4 Likes

Straight 91 chem not the bx
Here’s the thread

10 Likes

Oh, okay, yeah, I’ve read that thread before, more than once haha. I think the Lucky Dog shit will work out. I’m loathe to reference IG stuff, but everything I’ve seen from Skunk VA on there looks pretty good. Seems like he did a pretty good job with that male he’s using.

I really need a job haha. If I had a job, I’d be at work right now, not spending money on seeds that won’t be grown for four years (or ever haha), generating an income, putting money in the bank instead of draining my account haha.

I’m just kidding. Fuck a job. I love sitting around and buying seeds and growing weed and talking about it with all of y’all haha!!!

15 Likes

Heh, yeah… need to find you a comfy IT job if you do get one. Can be at work, like I am right now, still looking and buying seeds, while shootin the shit with you guys in here :joy:

But yeah skunkva knows his shit for sure. I’m sure it’ll work out for ya, especially the flyer cross should be :fire:

11 Likes